- 4+ years of experience in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions and Spring Security.
- Proficient in Experience in Java frameworks such as:Spring MVC,Hibernate and Struts.
- Hands-on experience in different modules (Spring Core,Spring MVC,Spring ORM,Spring JDBC,Spring AOP) of Spring Application Framework.
- Experience in implementing DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORMand creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Expertise in designing, developing applications using MVC-based frameworks Struts framework, and Spring MVC.
- Experience in persistence frameworks, Hibernate and SpringJPA.
- Expertise on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Webservices for synchronous communication.
- Expertise on implementing Microservices using Spring boot frameworkand deploying to AWS
- Encounter using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with databaseusingHibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Extensively experienced in developing lightweight and integrated business applications using Spring Framework to develop Microservices.
- Proficiency in deploying and configuring multi-tier enterprise applications on multiple application servers such asIBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
- Good Knowledge in building and deploying Apache MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience in building Spring Boot Microservices to host on AWS cloud environments.
- Good working knowledge of SVN and GIT for code management and version control.
Frameworks/ORM: Spring core, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction, Spring JPA, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate ORM, JSP, JPA.
IDE’s and Utilities: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Suite
Database: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Web Services: RESTful Web Services, Microservices, SOAP
Version control/Build Tools: Git, SVN
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito.
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere, WebLogic, Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Mac OSX.
Management Tools: Log4J, JIRA
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in business requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, and testing phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) leveragingAgileMethodology.
- Utilized Spring MVC implementing J2EE standards for reusability of code, and ease of testing.
- Utilized Angular 4forms,Angular 4routing,and dependency injection withAngular 4.
- Used annotations fromSpring, along with Spring Data JPAdependencies.
- Used J2EE design patterns like DAO(Data Access Object), DTO, BO(Business Object), and Service Locator.
- Applied dependency injection usingSpring IOCin the development of application.
- LeveragedOracledatabase for the data layer utilizingOracle JDBCfor connection.
- Performed data operations usingSpring ORMwiring withHibernate.
- Implemented Spring AOP module to implement the crosscutting concerns likelogging, security, Declarative Transaction Management.
- Designed and developed RESTful APIsusingSpring RESTAPI to request and respond throughJSONobjects and tested throughPostman.
- Developed data access objects leveraging these dependencies along withHibernate.
- Implemented the security for service layer methods using Spring Security.
- DevelopedMicroserviceswithSpringBootand deployed toAWS.
- Creating S3 buckets and managing policies for S3 buckets and utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat as webserver and WebLogic as application server.
- Maintained unit testing using Mockito in conjunction withJunit.
- UsedGIT and SVNas source control system.
Environment: J2EE, Spring MVC, Agile, Angular, HTML, CSS, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Restful API, JSON, AWS, Junit, WebLogic, Mockito, Git, SVN
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
Java Backend Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of business user requirements.
- Involved in the development of controllers by using the Spring MVC framework.
- Configured Hibernate to map POJOs with Oracle Database tables using annotations.
- Integrated Spring and Hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed Customized Spring Multi Action controllers for handling similar operations and configured spring and Hibernate frameworks to develop full-fledgedMVCand DB interaction application.
- Experienced in developing the Restful services using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the customer information from backend.
- Developed Rest controller classes in order to expose the class asRest API.
- Excluded spring boot actuator critical endpoints exposure to the web.
- Enabled security for the actuator endpoints using Spring security.
- Worked on migrating few services from monolithic application to Restful services using Spring boot.
- Developed annotated classes for component scanning of Spring IoC container.
- Deployed application onAWSusing Elastic Beanstalk for development environment.
- Configured Auto scaling feature to dynamically add and remove servers fromAWSdevelopment environment.
- Developed logging module usingLog4Jto create log files for debugging and tracing purposes
- Involved in different activities of software development like analysis, design, development, unit testing,and test case creation.
- Created detaileddesign documents which havethe UML Design diagrams, table information, object model for the developer.
- Implemented the application usingtheSpring MVC framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Accessed data access object layer and connected the databases using Object Relational Mapping with Hibernate.
- Used jQuery for client-side validations and handling AJAX asynchronous requests.
- Developed Spring Boot Microservices with Microservices architecture using REST.
- Created Stored Procedures & implemented queries using Hibernate to handle data in Oracle DB.
- Used GIT and SVN for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
- Developed Log4j logs to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring,and auditing capabilities to the application.
- Used J-Unit extensively and defined various Test Suites and Test Cases.
Environment: UML, Angular, CSS, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, jQuery, Microservices, Oracle DB, Git, SVN, Log4J, J-Unit