- Over 8 years of experience and backed with rich domain knowledge, understanding and practical knowledge of several IT technologies, I seek a career with challenging assignments to amalgamate personal enrichment with professional goals.
- Over 4 years of experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, Elastic ache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Over 3+ years of experience with CICD - Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Expertise in several testing environments like JUnit, Selenium, CURL, Jenkins, SoapUI and System Testing.
- Developed core modules in large cross-platform applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP, REST), E-Commerce, Micro Services.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Agile Development Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
- Understanding Elastic search data to generateKibanavisualizations.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, SNS, SQS, AMI.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such XML, XSLT (DOM, SAX), XPATH and DTD.
- Experience in database modeling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL andMySQL.
- Experience in developing fully scalable eCommerce applications using SAP Hybris framework.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL),HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Experienced in Distributed Transaction Management system with Spring JTA Based on Atomikos and Bitronix.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle and Logging tools like Log4J and Splunk.
- Having knowledge in developing applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Having knowledge on HBase and Hive.
- Experience in working with web servers like Tomcat 8, WebSphere 8.0, Jetty, JBoss 7.1.0 and WebLogic 10.0.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Experience using secure authentication mechanisms like LDAP, SASL and Kerberos v4.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
Java: Java, Java 8, Java FX, JavaEE
Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0, JPA, Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Struts, JSF, Prime Faces
APIs: JDBC, JPA, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Web Services: SOAP and Restful Services, JSON, XML, WSDL, Axis
Tools: and IDEs: Docker, Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Visual Studio Code
Databases: Oracle 11g, PostgreSQL, MySQL 5.6, Microsoft SQL Server 2008, MongoDB
Application Servers: WebLogic Server 10.3.6, WebSphere 8.4, Tomcat 8, Jboss 4, WildFly 10
Source Control: Git, SVN Subversion, Jira, Confluence, GitHub, GitLab, SourceTree
Testing Frameworks: Junit 4.4, Mockito 1.9.0, Cucumber JVM 1.2.6
Build tools and CICD tools: Ant, Maven 3.2.2, Gradle, Jenkins
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Cloud: AWS EC2, Azure, Azure SQL database, OpenShift, Azure Cosmos DB, lambda
Lead Java Developer
- Involved in the end-to-end development of Projects covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Planning, Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly, Testing & Integration and Maintenance.
- Worked in Agile Environment that includes daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, technical design sessions, sprint retrospection etc.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot
- Designed and coded JAX-WS based Web Services used to send or retrieve data from different applications.
- Designed and implemented by configuring Topics in new Kafka cluster in all environment and successfully secured the Kafka cluster with Kerberos
- Development and implementation of Client Server and Web Based Applications using Java, JEE and Relational Database Management System
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Build user interfaces differently by breaking them into components using React JS and used a real, full featured programming language to render views, with React JS.
- Responsible for implementing UI mock-ups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Developed React/Redux code using functional programming best practices to enable efficient pure function testing.
- Developed RESTful Web API which produces and consumes JSON response as part of integrating the module
- Developed DAOs using JPA entity manager and JTA for transaction handling
- Developed AWS lambda function to send a request for internal service end points through API Gateway using Apache HTTP Client
- Implemented a continuous delivery pipeline with Docker for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity Microservices.
- Used Node.JS for the communication to the server through Restful API and added user validations & permissions by using it.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IOC, Spring Web and Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application
- Used Spring AOP for exceptions logging along with log4J
- Used jQuery in the project to develop API layouts and the external user frameworks
- Working on Oracle11g database to store data and for querying purposes.
- Utilized MongoDB database management system for keeping user generated data
- Used Docker, deployed a new running container, worked on the setup of Docker registry and published all the Docker images to that registry
- Configured, Installed LDAP, creating individual’s users, groups and LDAP schema on AWS EC2
- Integrate Perforce and GitHub with Jenkins for Continuous Integration and continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Used spring integration for integrating the application with Microservices using spring integration workflow files
- Application integration with spring and Web Services to fetch data from Service Layer developed using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications.
- Configuration and clustering of Web Logic Application Servers and on Web servers running on tomcat
- Participates Production Dev support on rotation bases.
Java Developer/SAP Hybris
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Designed REST API to display product information, wish listed products, customer info, search page info.
- Designed Cronjobs, Groovy scripts to provide order & product dumps to Analytics team.
- Participated in design and code review meetings to enhance the software quality assurance.
- Experience in DOM, Lifecycle methods, React Props, working with React States and Events.
- Involved in software development life cycle with object-oriented approach of business process and client feedback.
- Developed REST API to display product information, wish listed products, customer info, search page info.
- Developed the application using J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control architecture using SPRING.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Built Spring based Java Microservices to support Enterprise Web application.
- Created Spring AOP advices & point cuts for Logging & Hibernate Session management.
- Implemented security and authentication using OAuth, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Data, IOC, Spring RESTful services, Eclipse IDE, GitHub, AWS, RCP, Multithreading to develop web application.
- Used React Router for developing Single Page Application.
- Utilized React JS for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app
- Supported the applications through debugging, fixing and maintenance releases.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for testing all web service calls and database calls.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and defined the mapping and relationship of each Collections in MongoDB.
- Fine-tuned search results by implementing keyword-based approaches in Apache SOLR.
- Performed release jobs via Jenkins to promote the code to various environments and servers
- Provided necessary on-call support as needed and resolved major and showstoppers defects.