- Extensive 9+ years of professional experience in experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including design, implementation, integration, maintenance, testing and documenting of various web - based, Enterprise, Client/Server and Distributed applications using JAVA / J2EE.
- Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design, development and testing with SOA, Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microservices architectures.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Developed web tier components of web stores using Spring Web MVC framework/Struts Framework that leverages Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Used Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle, Mysql and MongoDB.
- Integrated Hibernate in context files and configured Hibernate sessionfactory.
- Thorough knowledge of Microservices architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns.
- Designed and implemented RESTful Webservices using Spring Rest and JAX-RS.
- Experienced in deploying Web Application and configuring data source to IBM Websphere and servers like Tomcat and coded Maven build scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Extensive development experience with IDE's like IDEA, Eclipse, RAD, Spring tool suite and NetBeans.
- Experienced in Application Software Development and Design, Object Oriented Design and Analysis (OOAD), technical documentation, debugging.
- Designed and developed Servlets to store the details of the users in the database.
- Utilized JDBC API to access a database of reusable design components.
- Managed the platform over the years through agile, scrum and waterfall practices.
- Basic ideas of creating, optimizing and editing web content.
- Self-motivated, good team member with excellent analytical, communication & problem solving skills with ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Spring Web MVC
- Spring Rest
- JDBC API agile scrum
- Designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using Java 8, J2EE, JDBC, JSP, HTML5, Spring Boot, Angular JS, Servlets, JavaBeans with Eclipse. Developed application using Java/J2EE platform.
- Worked in agile framework as an individual contributor Responsibilities include - Interaction with Business team in story grooming, reviewing story/acceptance criteria.
- Converted a monolithic app to Microservices architecture using Spring Boot using 12-factor app methodology. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Implemented REST Microservices using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Implemented Zipkins for distributed Micro Service Monitoring. Integrated Swagger UI and wrote integration test along with REST document.
- Implemented Hysterix a Latency and Fault Tolerance system (Kafka, RabbitMQ) for Distributed Systems. Wrote Controller, Services and directive code using Angular JS 1.X for a POC for converting CIM UI.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment
- Developed story/task by following TDD/BDD and Pair programming concepts. Providing daily status in scrum meetings with the client. Mentored new team members on effective usage of blend of Spring Boot /JPA and Java.
- Developed exception management workflow using Oracle BPM for Oracle Database and Apache Tomcat.
- Written complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the DB2 database, written SQL stored procedures and used JDBC API. Used SQL Profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization of SQL Server and SQLcode.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy deployment of Java Applications.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using JIRA, iLog, Git, Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic.
- Developed end-to-end composite RESTful Web Services by using SOA with CXF framework.
- Developed the authentication/authorization for the application using various NPM node modules including JWT Web Token. Worked with IntelliJ and used Gradle build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Configured server side J2EE components like JavaBeans, JSP,using NetBeans and deployments in Jboss Wildfly.
- Integrating Micro services and JSP's using Ajax and jersey client based on the Rest template which is generated using Swagger. Created test coverage for the web services by using Junit and Easymock.
- Created Java based scripts for Selenium RC with JUnit, TestNG as automation frame work.
- Used ActiveMQ messaging to set up communication between applications in ESB. And flows are created for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services. Load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Designed and deployed AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, ECS, SES, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Elastic Load Balancer, CloudWatchand Auto scaling groups.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services.
- Utilized SonarQube tool measured and analyzed the quality of source code.
- Build features using TDD and DDD in DevOps environment with CI, regression and deployment.
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Applied industry proven J2EE and Gang of Four design patterns such as Decorator, Strategy, Factory.
- Developed Applications by using design patterns and J2EE patterns (Factories, Abstract, Prototype, Singleton).
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment.
- Development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX operating systems.
- Utilized Agile Methodology/Scrum (SDLC) to managed projects and team.
- Application enhancement/maintenance in Java 8 using Spring MVC framework and JDBC Confidential the database layer.
- Backend solutions designed with Java 8/REST API architecture.
- Developed Web Java/J2EE application (JSP, EJB) using Struts/Tomcat/Xerces for Sybase (ASE 12), JBuilder
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Eclipse, maven, Jetty.
- Developed Java Server Pages JSP and Enterprise Java Beans EJB backend using Spring MVC Model-View-Controller architecture. Implemented Java components by following OOAD principles.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant Java code for application development effort which involved working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB, etc.
- Created new interfaces using Java, Spring MVC, Hibernate based on provided requirements XSD/DDF's.
- Used custom cross-platform architecture using Java, ElasticSearch, Spring Core/MVC, Hibernate and Messaging Routing Service Active-MQ in Eclipse IDE, spring boot.
- Worked on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO, ORM and IOC) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Developed a Filter View and back-end components with the Spring MVC, iBatis, JSTL, Dojo, JQuery, JSTL.
- Implemented ORM for mapping between the java classes and database tables using Hibernate, iBatis.
- Designed and Developed database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Worked with Relational Databases SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB.
- Customized RESTful Web Service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller. Developed the REST services using oAuth Security Infrastructure in a secure way.
- Developed REST web services supporting JSON to perform tasks. RESTful web services leveraged by web applications. Used SVN version controller to manage code versions and to check in the data as XML files.
- Developed Web Services using XML messages that use SOAP. Interfaced with the DB2 back-end database using Hibernate Framework and XML configuration files.
- Worked on the Eclipse SDK framework to develop the Code and Deploy the Application by Integrating to the Tomcat Server. Implemented JUnit for unit testing and SonarQube for code analysis.
- Written JUNIT test cases for testing UI Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations. Used Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Configured Git and Bitbucket servers as the software version control tools. Tested end-to-end using external tools like Jmeter, SOAPUI by enabling security on Data Power appliance.
- SOAP UI Advanced-Rest Client/Postman are used extensively for testing Restful web services.
- Implemented AWS solutions using DynamoDB, EBS, EC2, S3, RDS, SNS, Cloud Watch, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Created Maven and ANT build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM to implement Business Logic rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Designed and developed SOA based enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite and WebLogic 10g.
- Used Apache Camel with URIs to work directly with any kind of Transport or messaging model such as HTTP, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and JMS. Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment.
- Excellent development experience in Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX operating systems.
- Deployed, the application using Apache Tomcat Application server as well as Web Sphere Application Server.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA and Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
Confidential, Lewisville, TX
- Design and implement Java/J2EE client applications using technologies such as JSP, JPA, Struts, spring, spring boot Hibernate, JSF etc.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Developed critical components of the application including spring forms, Spring controllers, JSP views, and business logic and data logic components that include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring models following MVC architecture.
- Involved in implementation of matching functionality between account and offers and also the functionality to manage customer communication and channel preferences using Spring, Kafka, RabbitMQ and Hibernate.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend against Oracle database for billing details PDF generation flow.
- Written extensive JUnit testing classes for comprehensive coverage of test cases.
- Involved in designing and development of presentation layer for monthly bill comparison chart using JSP, JSTL, and HTML Integration of Cyber source Payment Gateway using SOAP WS for Auto Payment flow.
- Development to expose User Profile services to other departments users using RESTful WS.
- Participated in the daily stand up meetings as part of AGILE process for reporting the day to day developments of the work done Used Apache Maven to build projects, which assisted in testing, and produce reports on projects.
- Configured JMS Server set up and DB Connection pool setup and deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Used JMeter to check load balancing in WebLogic with multi thread.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Defined and Created SOA software and hardware infrastructure, including Application Servers, Services Bus, Server Domains etc. Designed user interface using Struts and deployed the application in Tomcat.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto WebLogic application server using Maven build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Worked on implementing Ajax, jQuery methods in retrieving the data from JSON files and loading the claims data on the HTML elements. Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the application onto WebLogic.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Installed in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Installed and configured the development environment using Web-logic on Windows NT and LINUX operating systems. Used Resource Manager to schedule the job in Unix server.
- Designed and developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Handled cross platform compatibility issues (Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
- Actively interacted with Business Analysts for requirement gatherings and analysis. Developed designed specifications using UML including Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Developed the Presentation and Controller layers using JSP, HTML, Java Script, Business logic using Spring IOC, AOP, DTO, JTA, and Persistent layer DAO, Hibernate for all modules.
- Implemented service layer classes using Spring IOC and AOP classes.
- Developed the application using industry standard design patterns like Service Locator, Singleton, Business Delegate, MVC, and Factory Pattern etc for re-usability.
- Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Developed Java Messaging Service JMS, Kafka, RabbitMQ with MessageDrivenBeans by configuring JMS Queues, Topics, and Connection Factories.
- Implemented Web services components SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI to interact with external systems.
- Developed JUnit test framework and executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for fixes.
- Developed the code environment using IDE as Eclipse3.2 and deployed into Tomcat Server Developed ANT build.xml to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Designed and Developed WebServices to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for webservices communication. In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API.
- Designed and Developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2 .
- Used Netbeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Used version control and configuration management tools like SVN, CVS and Subversion. Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using water fall model. Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ant script.
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server. Used ANT for building the application and deployed on BEA WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed jQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server-side code and implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems.
Confidential - Cincinnati, OH
- Involved in various phrases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development.
- Effectively participated in weekly client communications with Business Analysts.
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system.
- Developed Spring Beans and configured spring using applicationContext.xml.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Generated POJO classes with JPA Annotations using Reverse Engineering.
- Developed REST as well as SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, and CXF.
- Implemented MVC-II Architecture, which separated the View and Business Logic Layer.
- Worked on the version control and configuration management using Clear Case.
- Developed Goods Receipt, Delivery Order modules and RF Function Modules.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, Struts Tag libraries, Java Script and Ajax.
- Implemented MVC-II Architecture, which separated the View and Business Logic Layer.
- Worked on Struts framework to create the Web application.
- Worked on batch jobs, deployed and ran in UNIX environment.
- Used session beans and entity beans for the framework.
- Worked on developing the JSF/Rich faces pages.
- Responsible for coding user interfaces using JSF.
- Responsible for writing server-side validation using JSF.
- Developed Managed Beans and Navigation rules.