- One Plus year of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of Java, J2EE enterprise applications.
- Good knowledge in all phases of theSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC)and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including Rest API and Microservices.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self - Motivated, Self-Starter and can work with minimal supervision with effective Communication skills and Organizational skills combined with attention and Time management skills.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Hibernate, Spring, JDBC, MVC, Web services
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Database: Oracle, SQL, MySQL
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web services (Soap, WSDL).
- Designed and determined coding, programming, and integration activities based on general objectives and overall architecture of product or solution using latest Java version.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Java Reflector, Executor Framework, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Memory management.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using EJB JavaPersistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Used and Implemented the Struts frame work with MVC architecture.
- Used and Implemented Spring framework using Spring Boot, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-Data, Spring-Security modules.
- Developed DAO Layer by using Spring JDBC for accessing database using SQL queries.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Jenkins, Maven, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Jira, Agile, Oracle, Windows.