- me have 7+ years of experience in analysis, development and testing of Web based, Client/Server and Distributed applications across the entire Software Development Life Cycle usingJavaand J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented (OOP), J2EE and Client & Server - Side technologies.
- Versatile IT Professional Experience in Azure Cloud Over 3 years’ experience in Azure.
- Experience in Analytics and Data Warehousing, with Azure knowledge.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC and Struts (MVC architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource builders).
- Expertise working with Web services, SOAP, Apache Axis, AJAX, XML, Maven, TOAD, HTML and Java Script.
- Experienced in messaging systems like IBM MQ, Kafka.
- Experienced in parsing (DOM and SAX) XML using JAXP API.
- Professional experience in using java frameworks like Spring, Struts, JSF and Hibernate.
- Experience with RESTful Web APIs and microservices.
- Experienced with event-driven and scheduledAWSLambda functions to trigger variousAWSresources.
- Excellent Exposure to Cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) for development and deployment of Microservices.
- Experience in Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Experience in setup CI/CD build automation using Azure DevOps pipelines for standard software lifecycle process.
- Experience with working in development of web-based enterprise applications using Spring framework with Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipeline using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, Docker and AWS.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed domain driven design.
- Experience in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL, Triggers, and Stored Procedures in Relational Database management systems like Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL and DB2.
- Experience in speeding up Existing Applications with a Cache services using Redis Cache, Gemfire.
- Experience in Patterns spanning Cloud Configuration (Spring Cloud), Resilience (Circuit breakers, Request Collapsing), Service Registry, Confidential, API documentation (Swagger) and Cloud deployment.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Involved in the requirement analysis and designing the system to in corporate those requirements and coming up with the design to utilize existing systems and services.
- Building server-side infrastructure, microservices and APIs for business processes and use cases
- Designing, developing and implementing systems and microservices with localization and internationalization capabilities in a multi-instance, multi-tenant architecture
- Developed numbers of Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, Ng Modules, Providers, Services, Interfaces and classes utilizing arrow function and optional types.
- Responsible for developing data pipeline by implementing Kafka producers and consumers and configuring brokers.
- Developed a process to migrate data from on-premises to cloud through DevOps engineering by utilizing CI/CD pipeline.
- Developed web application using Angular 5, Angular CLI, Web pack, Type Script, Node.js, SASS and CSS3.
- Develop various screens for the front end using Angular6/8 and used various predefined components from NPM.
- Involved in provisioning and Automation servers on Public Cloud like AWS, and Kubernetes.
- Responsible for creating an instance on Amazon EC2 (AWS) and deployed the application on it.
- Installed, secured, and configured AWS cloud servers and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Utilized Jenkins to setup CI/CD environment which automate building testing and deploying.
- Developed end to end data processing pipelines dat begin with receiving data using distributed messaging systems Kafka.
- Worked with AWS Code Pipeline and Creating Cloud formation JSON templates which is converted to Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Created AWS Lambda architecture to monitor AWS S3 Buckets and triggers a thumbnail create event whenever a user uploads a new picture.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used Kafka frameworks for messaging and queuing.
- Automated all builds using gradle in Jenkins for CI/CD.
- Designed, developed and test HTML, CSS, ES6, jQuery and React JS, dat meets accessibility of web browser.
- Creating Azure Pipelines. triggers, Pipeline data flow, Blob storage etc.
- Designed and currently supporting Bigdata ETL pipeline in Azure utilizing Azure Data Factory, Blog Storage, Azure, Databricks, ADLS, PowerShell and Azure VMs.
- Used GIT as source control, Maven as build tool and Jenkins for CI/CD
- Scalable data design for MongoDB and Redis, caching in MongoDB with Redis Cache Using Spring Boot.
- Utilized severalJava8 concepts like Stream, Optional, Functional Interface, and Collection API to migrate / develop the application.
Environment: Redis Cache,Redis Spring Cloud, RESTful, Java1.8, Python, Apache Tomcat, Spring 4.0, Spring IoC, Jersey, Hibernate, Kubernetes, Docker, Drools, AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Kinesis, EBS), Angular6/8, HTML5, CSS3, XML Bootstrap, JSON, NodeJS, NoSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, WebLogic, Maven, Jenkins, selenium, karma, protractor, GitHub, Tomcat 8, Log4J, JUnit.
Confidential, Oaks, PA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Application was built on MVC architecture with JSP, CSS, HTML and DHTML acting as presentation layer, Struts framework as business layer.
- New library development with micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot and pivotal cloud foundry.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD) for SQL server development and java applications. Worked with Octopus, Kubernetes, Kafka and Ansible for CI/CD.
- Worked on AWS services to deploy static websites and dynamic Web Apps on EC2 using Elastic Beanstalk and Elastic Container Service-Docker.
- Worked on migrating data to Amazon AWS. Used AWS products like EC2, IAM, RDS, Log Monitor, Lambda, REST API Gateway etc
- Used Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to deploy, update, or delete all the resources for you're solution in a single, coordinated operation.
- Participated in AWS, GCP and Azure implementation and configuration of the components for development of Web application.
- Used AWS Cloud Watch to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot, Spring Cloud config Netflix oss (eureka, zuul, Hystrix) and AWS.
- Create high performance custom Redis.io adapters for node for pub n sub and NoSQL persistence.
- Developing E-trading web application using React Js and Redux with Redis.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project usingJava1.8 new features like Lambda expressions, default, static methods and Concurrency API.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Developed the application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO and also implemented JMS API in J2EE.
- Involved in designing the client-side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans' life circle.
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML API form to transfer the data.
- Used Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Designed and implemented services for storing, updating and retrieving user data using MongoDB database and communicated with remote servers using REST enabled Web Services.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Developed Service layer classes to support the business functionality with spring.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSF, Struts Tiles, JSP, Java script, HTML and CSS.
- Developed JSP custom tag libraries, and associated support in the Action Servlet, dat assists in creating interactive form-based applications, which is the one of the primary areas of functionality using Struts Framework.
- Used SPRING framework to support Hibernate tool and Struts.
- Created the Application Context file in the Spring Framework for injecting beans.
- Used Action Dispatch Section, Action Forms, and Struts Configuration from Struts.
- Involved in implementing JUnit Test Cases.
- Made use of Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern for designing data access layer.
- Involved in invoking the Web Services by making using of Axis, SOAP.
- Designed Test Scenarios for the functionality testing.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC driver to execute queries, stored procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Developed Struts forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
Environment: SQL, MySQL, XML, SOAP, JSF, Struts Tiles, JSP, Java script, HTML and CSS.