Analytic software developer with more than fifteen years of experience in computer programming, project management and as a system test engineer. Able to draw on in - depth experience to identify and resolve/solve production/product design issues. Knowledge of application areas such as computer-based training, web applications, mobile, call control and chat applications,. Creative problem solver with expertise in engineering, math and computer languages.
R LanguageAndroid Java
Nordic Semi. nRF*
Cadsoft Eagle(PCB Soft)
Android Angular js Java Spring Python Flask Node.js R Statistics Lang PostgreSQL
Google GlassPhoneGap / Cordova Android Cloud Services Ionic Framework Pebble SDK
Lead Android and Python Developer
Confidential, Santa Clara
- Designed mobile Android(Java native) app for managing medical supplies.
- Worked with SDK and NDK. Created Python notebooks( Scipy, Numpy & Cython with Scikit-image) for developing data processing components.
- Experimented with Flask and Tornado Python servers.
- Used Angular.js for most views in of mobile app.
- Worked with OpenCV and Tesseract OCR. Wrote specs for team.
- Developed components of call center software for handling member calls, making appointments, recording call times an outcomes.
- Specialized in computer-telephone-integration (CTI).
- All work performed with HIPAA. compliance
- Development HTML 5 webpages containing forms for users make small investments in startups.
- Used Dreamweaver for building HTML 5 pages
- Used JQuery(Core and UI) for AJAX data retrieval and dynamic html page generation.
- Used JQuery Mobile and PhoneGap to create mobile web and native versions.
Senior Flex Developer
- Worked with team of Flex developer on developing application for analysis of company employment - intended for managers and Human Resources.
- Customized Flex charting components for employee employment analytics.
- Used Parsley Framework to manage UI events
- Worked in Flex 3 and 4 with “Swiz” framework.
- Interfaced to PHP backend..
- Worked on scientific computing application.
- Used Flex Charting for assisting in algorithm analysis and code debugging.
- Used tools such as Charles, Flex Unit, Bug Genie and SVN.
- Later created mobile version for Android devices.
- Used Swiz Framework
- Used Flex Unit Test Framework
- Created Android client
- Develop Flex Web E-Leaning application.
- Calls Java webservices backend using “webservice” Flash API
- Reused PureMVC framework from Air application from prior project with CTT
- At Traction: 3 week project; Helped create Air App
- Used extensively ’states’, Transitions and Effects API.
- Used Greensock Tweenlite toolkit
- Call Rest service backend
- Developed Adobe Air application using Flex and Flash.
- Used SQLLite and PureMVC framework.
- Created Flex Adobe Air application and used Flash for creating Flex components (FCK)
- Used Flash Game creation libraries to develop concept maps(Graph data structures)
- Used PureMVC framework for the infrastructure
- Used Adobe Air Safari HTML and SQLite Actionscript 3 extensions
Confidential, Alameda, CA
- Created control and data processing Actionscript components with connections to Jabber server(mostly chat and call state data).
- Also utilized REST calls to PBX switch for initiating calls.
- Developed additional components for call logging, contact database views and call scheduling.
- Some application Mashing with Google.
- Used Adobe Flex Profiler for memory leak detection and cpu load
- Created Actionscript 3.0 modules for future application SDK
- Developed Flex Actionscript 3.0 REST and XMPP transaction handling.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Developed (as part of team) Dashboard product for testing games and analyzing results.
- Used Flex 2.0
- Programmed in Actionscript 3.0 with Flex 2.0
- Used Perforce to submit and maintain code base and Bugzilla for logging bugs
Confidential, Richmond, CA
- Programmed XML data processing using XSLT.
- Built on-line CBT courses for Confidential Oronite using Flash. Integrated(SCORM) into LMS. Created Flash JSFL tools.
- Created Excel application with VBA in client and C# webservices and remoting for server.
- Used C# for automation of Excel instance that’s running on server.
- Created Flash Animations(Flash 7) to illustrate machinery and lubrication
- Submitted Flash based CBT modules to company LMS(Knowledge Planet)
Confidential, Berkeley, CA
- Developed the 2D Cad component of their Mosaic product using Flash 8.
- Mosaic allows users to create mosaic tiling in the interior of homes and offices and uses many of the latest features of Flash 8.
- The 2D Cad component allows the user to specify where the tile-work will be applied.
- Mosaic provides 3D visualization of the tile-work and the user is done.
- Also designed MySQL database for Mosaic content.
Confidential, Berkeley, CA
- Programmed in Actionscript 2.0 on client and server-side AS for server
- Contributed to creating the Simmeeting Product. Programmed the "Layout Manager", "Shared Cursor" and whiteboard components of Confidential 's new Simmeeting conferencing product. Used Actionscript 2.0 on the client side and server-side actionscript for Flash Communication Server application code.
- Create Flash Templates that provides on-line tool for customers to create Flash based websites.
- Created 'DLL's" with C for file conversion tasks in "Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals" (IETM).
- Utilized SGML syntax and OmniMark program to create parser for Framemaker + SGML
- Created parts catalog with SQLWindows and SQLBase database(Gupta).
- Designed procedures and production tools for conversion of Turbine Engine word documents to IETM
- Created CDROM based instructional manual on corporate Law
Systems Test Engineer
- Tested cockpit navigation instruments under simulated flight conditions
- Used remote computer and RF instruments to test avionics and flight control.
- Analyzed ATLAS programs for test instrument and aircraft interface.
- Wrote test procedures for aircraft UHF radio, intercom and satellite communication system