- 10+ years of experience proficient in all phases of software development life cycle including requirement analysis, Debugging, Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Testing of web applications.
- Designed front - end user interfaces with NodeJS by creating many components and modules.
- Developed front end using Bootstrap.js, Angular.js, Node.js, D3.js, Backbone.js, where back end is JAX-RS (Jersey) REST web service.
- Created a Rich Single Page Application using HTML, CSS, JSON, Angularjs, and REST Services.
- Full stack web development with Node.js, Koa.js, Angular, and MongoDB with additional integrations of Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Followed Agile SCRUM methodology and used Test Driven Development (TDD) and Used BDD pattern for code quality and good readability standards.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines, quickly build client rapport and be a team player.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Node.JS, ExtJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Implemented ReactJS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Used angular-cli tool to configuring the angular project and building it for development of Angular application using Angular 4 and also Developed a few UI modules for the mobile version of the website using ReactJS.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Used graphQL together with Feathersjs to build a real-time web application back-end environment.
- Worked on Developing cross browser functionality with Ext JS 6 and Used AJAX, JQUERY to design specs for single page layout using good programming practices
- Developing Web Application in Groovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data stores using the IntelliJ Idea IDE with the latest Grails SDK, Java and also used Node.js, Express.js and Angular.js to build responsive application.
- Used Material-UI and Ant Design to provide better user experience of add-in application.
- Worked with Nodejs, ExpressJS, Mongoose and MongoDB to create services in Node environment.
- Proxy Server
- React Native
- Sublime Text
- Visual Studio
Confidential - New York, NY
Sr. Node.js Developer
- Developed dynamic and responsive web pages using Node.JS, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Bootstrap and D3.js.
- Development of single-page application using React, Redux, HTML, NodeJS, ExpressJS and SASS/LESS. Leveraged Redux for state management using Actions, Dispatchers, Providers and Store.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2. Set up server middleware to solve CORS issues between Angular 2 and node server.
- Designed and developed multi-protocol telecom Single-Page Architecture application using Node.JS, Express on the backend.
- Built Angular 5 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2, 4. Executed AJAX call to REST APIs and update dynamic functionality of HTML in Angular 5.
- Built webpack bundler with babel loader for react and es6 pre-sets. Different bundling for development, staging and production. Used Bower, NPM, Grunt and Gulp for managing the dependencies in the web application.
- Used Angular5 and GitHub API to develop web application to track pull request statuses over multiple repositories.
- Collaborated on the implementation of the backend server app. worked with NodeJS, Express, cors, GraphQL, Redis.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and NGNIX for reverse proxy server process to load balancing.
- Worked on Node.js Middleware framework like Express.js and Hapi.js essentially developed Microservices and serve them through middleware. Served any Client side libraries through Microservice.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage node modules and used it to install useful tools such as Gulp, React-Bootstrap tools, Date pickers. Utilized Apollo GraphQL to interact with APIs and render user data.
- Designed, Developed extensive additions to existing Java/J2EE Web Application utilizing (SOA) techniques.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, Struts Framework Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Implemented JAXB Framework to convert XML files into Java Objects and vice versa (marshalling and unmarshalling).
- Developed various backend application programs such as Views, Functions, Triggers, Procedures and Packages using SQL and PL/SQL language for the top management for decision making.
- Microservice API development using NodeJS, KOA, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Backend development done using Node.js, Koa, Cassandra, and Redis.
- Database Development in both SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications. Used ActiveMQ messaging to set up communication between applications in ESB.
- Used MongoDB and MySQL databases in Web API development. Developed database migrations using SQL Alchemy Experience with Grunt and Gulp task runner which helps automate repetitive tasks.
- Used Bower to manage and update the dependencies.
- Used and configured NGINX and Node.js servers for the portal to run.
- Worked on Continuous Integration with the use of GITLAB repository for version control.
- Worked on Postman and SOAP UI for REST/SOAP API testing.
- Used Selenium, JIRA to run test cases in multiple browsers and Platforms.
- Used SonarQube to regularly analyze/improve code for bugs, vulnerabilities, Coding Conventions.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on UI/UX platform utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Highly experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AWS Cognito.
- Managed Data backup and archiving on AWS using S3.
- Implement Java 8 features including Lambda, Advanced for each loop, and Streams.
- Used Docker container system with kubernetes integration.
- Worked on CI/CD integration and development using Jenkins and TeamCity.
- Built SOA microservices architecture to support enterprise level application.
- Leveraged WebLogic JMS for SOA Messaging and ActiveMQ for enterprise messaging.
- Built project with different tasks to JSCS, Concat, Uglify, Annotate
Confidential, Mill Vally, CA
Sr. Node.js Developer
- Developed web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Implemented mock services in Node.JS with the help of modules using ExpressJS.
- Worked with diverse technologies such as React.js, Flux, Webpack, AngularJS, React-router and ES6.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node.js, React JS, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Scalable asynchronous microservices and REST api's implemented on Koa.js middleware.
- Essentially worked to develop restful Apis and invoke Soap Apis in Express.js and Hapijs, validating Apis with swagger. Implemented UI by adapting Angular 2 framework with Typescript, NodeJS, HTML5, and CSS.
- Created Polymer.js, ES6 application to make UI by Dragging and Dropping the web components, where each component contains different microservice and make UI after combine all microservice together.
- Developed ES6 web components for the multiple uses in the UI.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Redux. Used Babel for transpiling code written in ES6 to ES5 supported by most browsers.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices, worked with Responsive Web design using Bootstrap.JS
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG standards.
- Used Backbone.js, Ember.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Implemented Presentation layer using JSP, Servlets, Backbone, AngularJS, NodeJS, CSS framework, SASS, LESS, Compass, HTML/CSS into java deployed applications, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Design, developed of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance/handling.
- Configured Hibernate, Spring and MyFaces (JSF) to map the business objects to MySQL Database using XML.
- Worked in PostgreSQL database on simple queries and writing Stored Procedures for normalization/ denormalization.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed a data integration application using Apache Camel leveraging Apache CXF and messaging middleware like ActiveMQ.
- Worked on enabling entities of all sizes to migrate their legacy systems and processes to Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure to build next-level mobile applications using Flutter/Swift.
- Developed CI/CD solutions for running an AngularJS application from a Tomcat container using Jenkins and Sonatype Nexus.
- Conceived, Designed, Installed and Implemented CI/ CD automation system.
- Utilized agile methodology with JIRA and supporting CI/CD tools such as Bamboo to deploy to Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Development of front-end application using AngularJS, Dependency injection, Rx and Http modules with Node.js server for future evolutions.
- Worked on configuration of Azure API gateway service.
- Worked on Nodejs Middleware framework like Expressjs and Hapijs and Yoemon,
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS
- Developed RESTful based on RAML using both AnyPoint Studios and Anypoint API Platform
- Used AWS cloud services to launch Linux and windows machines, created security groups and written basic PowerShell scripts to take backups and mount network shared drives.
- Full stack web development with Node.js, Koa.js, Angular, AJAX, and MongoDB.
- Used HTML5, CSS functionalities such as Local Storage, Web Sockets and Canvas.
- Wrote many KSH /Perl scripts for data extraction from XML messages and loading data into the database.
- Developed different modules using Java, Apache Camel, Spring and Hibernate.
- Worked on JUnit, used JSON testing framework & data interchange in Java and SQLite & MySQL databases.
- Migration of stored procedures from Oracle DB to PostgreSQL.
- Visual C# and Silverlight was used to code the project and simulation is presented using Visual Studio.
- Used NPM directories to generate desired view.
- Used GitHub, Mercurial for version control and source code management.
- Used Postman to validate the flow of newly added functionalities based on the test data.
- Integrated with Hipchat for team chat, Jenkins for continuous integration, or other systems using Bitbucket webhooks.
Confidential - Bloomington, MI
- Implemented a Restful API server with Nodejs and ExpressJS.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Query to support different responsive layouts.
- Designed frame-less web applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS, LESS as per W3C Standards.
- Developed Web Applications using the MEAN Stack with MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Designed and developed persistence layer build on ORM framework and developed it using Hibernate.
- Used SOAP Technology for exchanging the XML application using HTTP.
- Implemented Hibernate for the ORM layer in transacting with Oracle database. Extensively used Oracle programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Developed Oracle PL/SQLStored Procedures and Queries for Payment release process and authorization process.
- Wrote complex SQL statements to retrieve data from the DB2 database. Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate standards, to access data from IBM DB2.
- Brought cloud-based (AWS) software cluster search web application from conceptualization to launch as lead project developer.
- Developed the Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify the credit history of the new customer to provide a connection.
- Utilized Postman services to check the API's created using Loopback NodeJS framework.
- In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions. Responsible for configuring Continuous Integration Server Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Configured JMS Server set up and DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in Weblogic Server.
- Used SVN version controller to manage code versions and to check in the data as XML files.
- Used Maven, Jenkins, selenium RC, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Used GIT for version control and handled unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Worked with JSON objects and JQuery intensively to create interactive web pages.
- Developed applications using Hibernate ORM mappings using xml and annotation configurations.
- Developed application using Eclipse, Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Executed the test steps defined in Test Cases manually and reporting the bugs in JIRA.
- Followed agile software development process, attended scrum meetings for incremental product development.
- Developed shell scripts, on Linux platform, to process data from upstream systems.
- Use Pivotal Tracker and HipChat to communicate with development team in entirely remote environment.
- Used HipChat and Lync for inter-personal communication amongst team members.
Confidential - Boston, MA
Back End Developer
- Created Typescript controllers for the different pages in the views using Typescript.ts.
- Worked with J2EE and J2SE technologies including JSP's, Servlets, Java Web Start, EJB's and Web logic. Implemented JAVA Web Services based on SOA architecture with SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed stored procedures, Triggers and functions in Oracle to process the trades using PL/SQL and mapped it to Hibernate Configuration File and also established data integrity among all tables.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Created stored procedures, sequences, tables, indexes, triggers, views on Oracle DB
- Developed JSPs, Struts Actions and ActionForms, Tiles layouts and DB2 SQLs.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Designed and Developed Web Services to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for web services communication. Implemented SOAP and REST paradigms to access Amazon web services (AWS).
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used Struts Model-View-Controller approach to help design new features and fix Jira bugs and request.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB (NoSQL) for database persistence to interact with mongodb.
- Used Git, Visual Studio, Web Storm, and SQL Server Management Studio in daily development activities.
- Created webservices using WTP tool plugin to the eclipse IDE which is deployed as a separate application using Maven scripts. Created and Implemented Keyword Driven Framework using Selenium.
- Deployed the application under WebSphere application server and involved in resolving deployment issues.
- Used version control and configuration management tools like SVN, Confidential and Subversion.
- Used Maven, SVN, selenium RC, Java and Selenium Grid to create nightly automation scripts.
- Responsible for migrating/supporting the application to Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure.
- Worked on implementing Ajax, jQuery methods in retrieving the data from JSON files and loading the claims data on the HTML elements.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire functional requirements life cycle using waterfall model
- Deployed the applications in Linux servers using deployment scripts.
- Used HipChat for internal messaging.
- Daily use of various video, audio, chat tools like Slack, HipChat, Hangouts, and Skype to maintain communication with peers and to utilize the company's peer network of staff developers.
Confidential - Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Integrated Hibernate ORM with Spring-Hibernate framework to facilitate DML and DQL queries and represent object-database mapping.
- Designed Solutions using Hibernate and JPA to interface with the relational database.
- Developed and designed Software Engineering Solutions using Agile Methodology.
- Involved in design, development and support phases of SDLC.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, stored procedures in PL/SQL.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application.
- Enhanced the code according to the business requirements.
- Adopt Agile Methodology to plan using JIRA.