- Around 7 + years of Agile Full Stack Developer experience in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), referring to design, development, testing and deployment of web - based and Enterprise business applications using OOPs, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Hands on experience in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Generics, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling and Collection API.
- Expertise in developing Micro services using Spring Boot and Node JS to build more physically separated modular applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application.
- Proficient in implementation of spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Strong experience using frameworks like JSP, EJB, Java Persistence API, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications.
- Good experience in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework, NodeJS (Express JS &Hapi JS).
- Hands on Experience in working with Databases MYSQL, Oracle 10g/11g, SQL-Server, DB2 and NoSQL MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Couch DB, Graph DB
- Good knowledge in writing stored procedures, Packages and functions using SQL & PL/SQL and good at advance PL/SQL topics like Triggers, Collections.
- Experienced in developing front end applications using HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular2,4.X with NGRX and developing dynamic web pages and implementing React JS with Redux and Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Implemented Docker container service, build pipe line like Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment that can run on the cloud or on-premises
- Experience in using Platform as service (PaaS) Cloud services like Pivotal Cloud Foundry to deploy applications on cloud.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito, Spock, TestNg and Integration testing tools like Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development testing).
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Frameworks & API’s: Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF, iBATIS, JPA, Angular JS, Angular 2.0,4.0,6.0, Backbone JS, D3, React JS, NodeJS
IDE’s: Eclipse, IBM RAD, Net Beans
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome
NoSQL database: MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST
XML Parser: JAXB, Apache Axis, DOM
Methodologies: Agile, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, XL Release, Hudson
Modeling Tools: UML, Design Patterns, Rational Rose, Visio
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
Version Control: CVS, GIT, SVN
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson
Confidential, SFO, CA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Implementation of the design wireframe using Angular JS and creating services and exposing it to the backend which runs on Spring Boot. Here we also have another layer that makes use of NodeJS mainly used for authentication, authorization and session maintenance.
- Implemented customer side validations using Angular JS and created services on UI for storing and retrieving data from UI to the backend.
- Developed key services for authorization and authentication in Node server, where we used LDAP. Later migrated the authentication from LDAP to Ping Access-SSO (Single Sign On) Application.
- Strong understanding on client-side application and very good at attaining the architectural design for MVC using directives, promises and pipes.
- Made use of Reactive Forms using Angular where most of the validation is done using component rather than using template-driven which provides in HTML.
- Mainly involved in deployment activities CI/CD deployment and familiar with OSE (Open shift origin). Also made changes in Jenkins Files as per the requirement of the pipeline.
- Worked on Kubernetes cluster as a part of deployment activity. Familiar with Open Shift commands mainly for deployment.
- Involved in web services design and development. Responsible for creating and consuming web services using REST and XML.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and spring security modules.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring AOP and used Spring Aspects for implementing logging functionalities.
- Worked in integrating JMS with SPRING BOOT by providing an instance which is embed with Active MQ.
- Worked on a project which handles searching algorithms using Elastic Search which is mainly used for pulling analytics related information using the keywords entered by the end user.
- Integrated the ORM Object Relational Mapping tool hibernates to the spring using Spring ORM in our app and used spring transaction API for database related transactions.
- Extensively used Spring IOC configured Application Context files and performed database object ma pping using Hibernate annotations.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL-CouchDB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Node.JS and jQuery.
- Developed test cases for each component in different panels using Junit, reported and deployed using Jenkins.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Designed and developed the framework to consume web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Building cloud Micro services and implemented back-end using Spring Boot. And Authored application using Spring Cloud services (spring version of Netflix OSS-Eureka that helps in routing, Circuit Breaker and Ribbon for client-side load balancing).
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL to building micro services for communication.
- Verified data integrity on Apache Cassandra cluster while batch loading.
- Used Docker Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Docker for better collaboration and innovation.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
Confidential, san Diego, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing user interface with HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, React JS, Type script, Es6 and on server side Technology with Node JS.
- Implemented responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Experienced in React JS and working with Redux architecture.
- Designed modular and reusable React components using Redux Architecture and Material-UI.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Used Angular2.0 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables.
- Highly used Angular2.0 Router to build single page application for navigation through the different status and multiple modules.
- Used OAuth 2 which is a lightweight authentication framework with a central authorization server and generates an access token to access a protected resource on a resource server.
- Designed and developed Spring Boot adapter applications using rest API.
- Developed RESTful service interface using Spring Boot to the underlying Agent Services API and Implemented RESTful web services.
- Used Spring Boot which removes boilerplate configuration and makes application faster.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns
- Used spring Boot properties like actuators and health checkers to enhance micro service implementations.
- Used Express JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node JS that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Unstructured data was handled using Cassandra DB and used Cassandra Connector for connection.
- Composed and executed Cassandra DB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Used MAVEN for building the project, dependency and documentation which is based on POM (project object model).
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, React JS, Angular 2.0, Maven, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, OAuth 2, Node JS, Express JS, NPM, Grunt, Babel, Webpack, Docker, AWS, Apache Kafka, RESTful, JAX-RS, Swagger, GIT, Jenkins, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra DB, Mocha, Chai.
Confidential, mountain view CA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed User Interface view with Spring MVC and AngularJS as a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) application.
- Built responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS, Handle Bar JS, Ember JS.
- Created Updates data using CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features of Backbone.JS and pagination for Tables.
- Used jQuery UI plugins like Drag gable, Resizable, Autocomplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS in developing interactive web pages.
- Implemented Multithreading for handling multiple requests and for high performance.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Implemented Internationalization using Spring MVC Interceptors, Spring core modules and native Spring AOP facets of Logging and transactional management.
- DB2 database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Wrote Hibernate Criteria queries for data retrievals and have performed the ORM mappings to map java entities to database tables.
- We kept up bean life cycle by utilizing Spring IOC which keeps up session information of beans.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs.
- Configured multiple data source using Hibernate Session Manger.
- Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Developed SOAP Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS) with data representation in different formats such as XML.
- Developed Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications.
- Message broker services are achieved in the application using Active MQ with JMS framework.
- Implemented Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) feature of spring framework to inject beans into User Interface and AOP for Logging.
- Build a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins automation and GitHub repositories using web hooks plugin.
Confidential, san Fransisco, ca
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed application based on SOA by integrating the Spring MVC application managed beans with JSF-Prime Faces view for building the application.
- Build web application using JSF Prime Faces by assembling reusable UI components in a page and wiring the client generated events to server-side event handlers.
- Developed reusable components using JSF Prime Faces through XML file view templates.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user.
- Injected the JSF Managed beans using Spring-managed beans by extending the Spring Bean Auto Wiring support to achieve the Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Bean Faces Resolver i.e., Spring Resolver to integrate the Spring MVC application with the JSF pages.
- Created RESTful based Web services and used SOAP UI to test for send and receive XML data and worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode communication.
- Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Designed new queries in app to enhance MySQL database performance.
- Developedstoredprocedures, triggers inMySQLfor lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Used Spring JPA to perform CRUD Operations and persist the data to the database.
- Used XSL, XSLT pre-processors to transform, navigate and format XML documents.
- Implemented Spring Security for posing security constraints on JSF UI page views.
- Scheduled Spring Batch jobs to convert the payment files format to CSV files, used Quartz scheduler.
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration Testing in Selenium.
- Used SOA, UDDI lookups and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Web logic Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Used Web Services to get price from external Business Entities.
- Consumed Web Services as a gateway for the payment through the third-party.
- Developed Web Services using SOA, SOAP, WSDL and JAX-WS, JAX-RPC programming models.
- Designed and integrated APIs using REST, Java JAX-RS, Jersey framework, XML, JSON, HTTP to render billing services.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.