- 8+ Years of experience in design, development and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, technologies. Having good experience in the Information Technology Industry and also healthy participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, coding.
- Good Experience in micro service architecture.
- Good Experience in working with Spring Boot Framework.
- Experience in Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Waterfall model and agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experience with different IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, Intellij.
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular 7/6/5/4, Node JS, Struts 2.0/1.2, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring MVC, IoC, Web and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.0, JPA, EJB3.0,IBatis, MyBatis, JQuery.
- Expertise in Distributed and Web environments, focused in JAVA Technologies - Java collections, Threads, J2SE, JDBC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Good OOAD skills and data modeling using UML (Use-cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc.). Used UML tools like STARUML.
- Good exposure to Agile Work Environment. Worked on Testing with different testing tools and prepared unit testing, Module testing, System testing and Acceptance testing plans.
- Code management experience with GitHub.
- Hands on experience in creating components using React.js
- Good experience in creating components documentation using react.js
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Extensively experienced in Middle Tier Development using Servlets, JSPs, and EJB (3.0).
- Experience in using DOM4J, JAXB, JAXP parsing and XML Bean to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML files.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such Jenkins.
- Good knowledge and experience with multiple Servers like IBM Web Sphere, IBM Web Sphere ESB (Enterprise Service Bus), Web Logic server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer).
- Experienced in Paymentech SDK, Groovy and Grails, Apache SOLR, Lucene, SOA and ADF 11g.
- RDBMS experience includes Oracle, SQL Server; database programming and connectivity using JDBC, ODBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Queries etc.
- Experienced in generating logging by Log4j to identify the errors in production test environment and experienced in Ant, Maven and Gradle tools.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Shell scripting.
- Worked with various Application servers like JBOSS7, WebSphere, GlassFish3 and Tomcat7 Webserver.
- Good experience in working with team members from vendors and internal departments to coordinate activities across multiple applications.
- Ability to manage multiple project tasks and deadlines along with troubleshooting skills to facilitate effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Perform Root-cause Analysis post issues and provide suggestions to application team to avoid similar production issues in future.
- Experience in End-to-End implementation of cloud solution including support during warranty period.
- Self-starter and a Team Player with excellent communication, interpersonal, positive thinking and mentoring skills and a good aptitude for learning.
Languages: JAVA 8.0,SQL, Python, PL/SQL, UML, C, C++
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, AXIS, Castor, XML Beans and JAXB
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 4.0/5.0/6.0, Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Web sphere, JBoss. IIS
Ides: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, WSAD
Tools:: TOAD, XmlSpy, Ant, MAVEN, PL/SQL Developer, JUnit, I Report, JIRA
Databases: Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, Sybase, MS-Access
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Struts, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate, DWR, Log4j, JSF, JPA, Netflix OSS Stack(Spring Cloud, Eureka, ZUUL)
Version Control: CM Synergy, Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, Git
Algorithms / Data structures: Big O, Sorted, Tree, Stack, Queue, Linked List, Heap, Graph
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Extreme Programming and Scrum
Services: SOA architecture, RESTFUL/SOAP, Micro services, Axis 2, Apache CXF
Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic 10g, 11g, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat
Integration Tools: Hudson, Ivy, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris
AWS Technologies: Lambda, S3, Secret Manager, Cognito, EC2, ECS, Code Deploy
Searching API: Elastic Search
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Adoption of new principles such as responsive design, mobile first and adaptive design using Angular 7 libraries using Typescript.
- Developed SPA (single page application) project using Angular 2.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/7.0 and Typescript for frontend, Node JS and Postgres for backend.
- Followed the Extreme programming methodology for this client and sent out regular updates in the scrum meeting.
- Designed and coded customized Angular 7 services to interact with the backend API and serve components.
- Worked with Angular 6 forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Used HTTP Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Connect Web API to Angular using Http Call and designed GET, POST, PUT, DELETE for Web API.
- With the concept of ReactJS Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Implemented REST Micro services using spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Used Concourse and Jenkins for Micro services deployment.
- Experience with tools like Experience with Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Apache Maven is used as Build tool to automate the build process for the entire application
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
- Used Java8 features like stream and Lambda expressions.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code and logging with log4j.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interface
- Handled response data from RESTFUL web services using XML, JSON and JQuery to update UI Interacted with java controllers (JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Experience with Angular 6 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, and RXJS.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 6.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Implemented Ng-2-smart table with various features like sorting, filtering, Pagination in the project.
- Developed the application using MEAN stack: Mongo DB, Angular 7.0 and Node.js.
- Used Angular 5 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) and created various components.
- Performed a lot of DOM operations for loading and manipulating dynamic content on web pages.
- Front-end prototype and theming with Bootstrap, Angular 5, jQuery.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Used Jasmine framework to write Unit test cases for the web module. Also, used different developer tools respective to the browser to debug the code.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodology and involve in daily SCRUM meetings for report, plan and expect purpose.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Java/ Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used advanced java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections, and enhanced concurrency methods etc., throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Used Bootstrap library to build application UI's, used AngularJS to associate HTML elements to models.
- Created Angular7 Components and Services using Angular Cli.
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries like Angular Cli, typescript etc., which are required for developing an angular application in Node.
- Registered Angular components in Angular modules using decorator functions like Component, NgModule.
- Experience in building MEAN applications using MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular-JS, Node-JS, creating Web services components of Restful Web services to interact with UI Interfaces using REST API with Node-JS, Express-JS and installing client side dependencies.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Created and injected spring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring RESTful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using spring security and securing application access and Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts like inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking & transactions.
- Designed and developed multiple batch processes using Spring Batch using Spring Boot.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate by making use of features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Entity Manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Analyzing Maven dependency in base code to annotate dependency on Spring Boot application into Gradle and Developed Unit test cases using JUnit, Mockito and Easy mock, Jenkins.
- Used spring inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Containers, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generating reports and emails to clients.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Built RESTful web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end using jQuery and Ajax calls. Tested REST services using google chrome’s POSTMAN plugin.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Extensively worked on Oracle 11g for updating and modifying queries in a database.
- Prepared Junit and Test NG test cases and executed them as part of auto build process from Jenkins Jobs.
- Used GIT for version control, experience with git-bash and git-hub.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- Practical experience in using IDE tools such as RAD, NetBeans, and Eclipse and application servers WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring MVC, IOC, and Web Framework.
- Had experience in performance tuning J2EE apps, performance testing, analysis, and tuning.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Used Angular 2 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 2/4 UI router for various views and sub views and Angular CLI with Web Pack to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
- Improved the maintainability of the project by implementing and improving Exception Handling and Collection APIs
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understandability.
- Implemented UNIX utilities using shell script for data validation, manual job submission, restarting failed jobs, etc.
- Expertise in working with build tools like Maven, Gradle, ANT
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro-services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Actively involved in deployment Application war files in WebLogic Application server.
- Migration of current search process from Database to SOLR search engine.
- Designed and developed the REST based Micro services using the Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS).
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Involved in Maven based build process and continuous integration of the project using Bamboo and Jenkins.
- Experienced in full-text search engine techniques like Lucene, Solr with Jetty Server.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and XML to integrate other legacy systems.
- Unit testing of developed product features using Junit and Mockito frameworks as part of development cycle.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Shell and ANT scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used SOAP based Web services and RESTful Web services for transferring data between applications.
- Knowledge of open source frameworks including spring, Play and Lucene.
- Designed and developed various Oracle database Simple and Complex Queries, PL/SQL procedures, Stored Procedures, Trigger and Functions.
- Responsible to finish Jira Tickets assigned on time and update their status on regular basis.
- Used SVN for source code control.
- Used service clouds for data based systems and salesforce technologies.
- Develop detailed program design for application changes and/or major bugs.
- Involved in writing program documentation and technical specification documents.
- Converting business requirements into technical design and developed the system as per the technical specifications.
- Following agile methodology, an iterative development for the project and participating in code reviews.
- Developed various DOA’s in the applications using Spring JDBC support and fetch, insert, update and deleted data into the database table.
- Developed User-friendly Interfaces using React, Redux, Bootstrap, JQuery, Gulp, HTML5, CSS3 and ES6.
- Developed React components to implement various feature specific modules in the application and worked with a team to move existing web apps to react with ES6 Features.
- Developed drag and drop document editing using react JS-dnd and React JS-motion.
- Worked with AWS Cloud management and Chef Automation.
- Developed various API’s to communicate with Solr search engine and integrated Solr search engine in Web store.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using Oracle 10g.
- Used MyBatis & IBatis persistence framework to provide support for custom SQL, stored procedures and mappings.
- Worked on converting the PSD to a pixel perfect XHTML page using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Implemented the application specific SOAP based Web services to transfer data in real-time between EXPERE document engine, Teamwork’s BPM tool and other legacy systems by utilizing WSDL, SOAP, Axis and JMS technologies.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, SQL, NOSQL queries and backend programs using Oracle database and tools such as TOAD and SQL developer.
- Used Stash code versioning system for code maintenance and used Log4j to generate logs used for maintenance and bug tracking
- Research about of JBPM process engine for use in the implementation of Flow Control System of People.
- Developed EJB Components, which encapsulate business logic and build up the model for the system.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Java Helper classes for updating Customer Accounts and Customer information.
- Configured and deployed the application inIBM WebSphere application server.
- Build, Merged, Configured and deployed the code in WebLogic Server of DEV Environment, TI and Staging Environment.
- Logged issues and bugs with Jira, created and participated in code reviews using Crucible 2.0/3.0
- Experienced best practices for integrating micro services into an existing system architecture.
- Deployed J2EE Web and EJB modules using WebLogic Command Line Deploy tool and WebLogic Admin Console.
- Tuned TCP/IP, JVMs, JVM heap size, garbage collections and Native thread’s.
- Worked with a variety of issues involving multi-threading, server connectivity and user interface.
- Working on application architecture and re-design of different parts of the application.
- Working with Requirement leads and Project managers to translate business Requirements into technical specifications.
- Developed database persistence layer components for mapping an object-oriented domain model to the relational database using ORM framework such as Spring JDBC Support, Hibernate and JPA.
- Worked in Agile mode and interacted closely with the product owner and business team.
- Setup a new clear case project and ANT scripts and owned the deploy process.
- Built Single page application (SOA) using AngularJS as per the requirement.
- Optimize the cost of application development and maintenance by using economies of scale under a SLA governed process.
- Worked with Apache Lucene and SOLR for searching the person and business details.
- Design and development of the BPM for various synchronous and asynchronous processes and to implement the workflow of the applications.
- Using Spring Boot which is radically faster in building Micro Services and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Written Stored Procedures, functions, SQL queries and backend programming using Oracle, SQL.
- Developed presentation tier web components using JSF framework and deployed the application in web server.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, IBatis, MyBatis, JSF, EJB, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSF framework using JSPs as GUI development and DB Modeling using NOSQL and Oracle 10g.
- Deployed and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Performing Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Impact Analysis, Design, and Estimations for the enhancements to the applications.
- Interacted with the business users to gather requirements and provided high-level design with Sequential and State-chart diagrams.
- Manage configuration of Web App and Deploy toAWS cloud server through Chef.
- Built workflow based applications using JBPM workflow engine and designed workflow in JBPM editor, use provided API’s in JBPM engine to run business functions.
- Developed business processes/work flow and rules using JBoss BPM/Rules
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns like DAO pattern, Business Delegate, Value Object.
- Developed Business components and Services using EJB3.0, JPA and JAX-WS and deployed them in Business tier application server.
- Developed various Land registry office user interfaces, Model Beans and DAO using JSF Framework.
- Have written Unit Test Cases and Integration Test Cases using Junit framework.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Collections, Generics, JUnit, Solr, Lucene, Struts, Spring, AWS, JBPM, Hibernate, Micro services, Eclipse, WebLogic Application Server 5.0, UML, SQL, NOSQL, Oracle 10g, Agile, Maven, SVN, Clear Quest.