Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Software: XCode, Eclipse, Arduino, Putty, GitHub, Azure Data Studio, Microsoft Project, Trello, Microsoft Suite, Prezi, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Office 365 Suite
Other: Oracle, Problem solving and analytical skills, verbal and communication skills, fluent in English verbal and written, Oracle CPQ, 3D Printing, Verbal and Technical Report Writing, Project Management and Leadership
Confidential, Lisle, IL
- Software Development/ Programming - Knowledge of how to develop code and document artifacts including unit test plans and ensure that the output is as per the given specifications and SLAs.
- Testing - Perform testing activities (Functional, Integration, System, User experience) based on the plans and in line with defined processes with guidance from supervisor.
- Production Support - Respond to the issues assigned, conduct analysis, suggest / implement workarounds, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines
- Knowledge Management activities including documentation and knowledge gathering of the modules.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
IT Software Analyst Intern
- Designed application development and configuration management of MSI products for Product Orderability (PO) Product Configuration Management (PCM) organization
- Collaborated with an Agile team to provide better user experiences to MSI clients, partners, resellers, and Salesforce
- Provided high quality and on-time product implementations to enable business revenue with automation to reduce manual efforts by 50%
- Successfully compiled Google Apps Script for application development and configuration setup for MSI Products
- Gained appreciation for complexity of electronic hardware used in the public safety sector for firefighters and police
Confidential, Palatine, IL
Customer Service Representative / Cashier
- Respond professionally to complaints from customers
- Handle issues of return, exchange, and refund
- Offer view on the progress and challenges of the customer service department
- Conduct financial transactions using cash registers by taking cash in exchange of items sold
- Keep record of inquiries, questions, comments, suggestions, and complaints from customers
- Taught English language and some basic computer skills to the adults.
- Assisted teachers with making assignments for the adults.
- Help adults with their assignments outside of the class.