- 6 years of experience in design, development, analysis and testing of web - based Client/Server applications using JAVA, J2EE Technologies
- Experience with developing and designing web application based on Spring 5.x including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring REST, Spring Data with extensive practice in configuration, integration and implementation.
- Extensive experience on MICRO SERVICES, Cloud-Native Applications, Spring Transaction Management.
- Experience in developing Spring cloud microservices using Spring Boot involving spring cloud eureka service discovery and registry, Spring cloud API gateway, Hystrix dashboards and fallbacks, spring cloud config server.
- Experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Component Usage, Configurations and Deployment - Elasticsearch, EC2, S3, SNS, SQS.
- Experienced in Server-Side programming using NodeJS in Creating Custom Http Services, File Manipulation, and Micro services.
- Well versed in developing Web-Services using Top-Down and Bottom-up approaches on Axis and CXF frameworks and configuring them for deployment on the Web-Server.
- Working knowledge of Meeting and Software development tools like NetBeans, Eclipse, and STS.
- Strong database connectivity skills include Oracle, MYSQL, and DB2 and in programming with SQL, PL/SQL, and Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages.
- Expertise in developing Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence for multi-tiered object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling (UML) Tools Star UML.
- Experienced in deploying applications on Application servers such as WebLogic, and on the Tomcat.
- Extensive experience with version control tools (Git) and utilizing Maven to manage project dependency.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills coupled with strong technical and problem-solving capabilities.
Languages: Java/J2EE 7/8/11, AWS, SQL, PL/SQL
Java based Frameworks: JAVA, J2EE, Spring MVC, Core, Security, transactions, Batch, ORM, Spring Boot Actuators, Auto-Configuration, Spring Data JPA, RESTful services, Transaction Management, Security, Logging, Hibernate, Jersey, Elasticsearch, spring cloud eureka service discovery and registry, Spring cloud API gateway, Hystrix dashboards and fallbacks, spring cloud config server
Web Services: Microservices, RESTful, SOAP Web Services, JAX-RPS, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Configuration Tools: Git, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, JBoss
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, MyEclipse, Spring Tool Suite
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development
Operating Systems: Windows, iOS, Android
Confidential, Dodgeville, WI
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile (SCRUM) Development Methodology’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Working in Agile delivery model with business and lead in all the scrum framework events such as demos, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review, backlog refinement, grooming session, pointing sessions and sprint retrospective.
- Implemented Java 11 features like utility methods, local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters, Nested Based Access Control and Reading/Writing Strings to and from the Files.
- Worked on Discovery server, Spring cloud and Netflix Eureka.
- For Client-Side load balancing used Spring Cloud and Netflix Ribbon Responsive Website team.
- Responsible for creating Restful Web services with JAX-RS.
- Developed multi-threading projects, considered concurrency situation and security aspect, Using synchronized method and synchronized variable.
- Implemented to secure our RESTful web services using OAuth 2.0 with Spring Security to authenticate any third-party requests coming in.
- Exposed API for Responsive website and App Spring Rest/JSON microservice.
- To Build the Application used Maven tool and deployed the entire application on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Developed stored procedures and complex packages extensively using PL/SQL and Oracle database.
- Utilized JPA Repository as persistence and developed business components.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Used GIT for source code version control.
- Involved in day-to-day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
Environment: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data JPA, Spring security, OAuth 2, Netflix Eureka Server, REST, JAX-RS, JSON, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven, Apache Tomcat Server, GIT, Jira, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible to maintain and write the program code in order to meet the system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Implemented user microservice for user account management (user account login/registration) using Spring Boot, Spring Security, and Spring Cloud.
- Used AWS IAM to create Users, Groups and Roles. And, to give permissions to Users and Groups.
- Worked on Lambda Expressions, Functional interfaces Stream API's, Time API, and Improvements on Collection, Concurrency, and IO improvements by using Java 8.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring MVC for REST API’s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Spring framework for middle tier and Spring-JDBC templates for data access.
- Used Spring Boot for Spring application development for one of the business requirements.
- Designed and developed using the Java collection API with Java 8 features and for Authentication and authorization extensively Spring Security is used.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Implementation of authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server to deploy the application.
- Designed and implemented Restful Web service using Spring REST to integrate with various connectors.
- Implemented CRUD operations with Spring Data and connected to data source using Spring JDBC.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Logging various levels of information like error, info, and debug into the log files using Log4j.
- Triggered the jobs in Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployments (CI/CD).
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems data must communicate with a server.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservice, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Core, Node JS, AWS, Apache Tomcat Server, Rest APIs, Jenkins, STS, GIT, Maven, Log4j, Jira, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in complete Agile/SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Developed critical components of the application including Spring forms, Spring controllers, JSP views, and business logic and data logic components that include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring models following MVC architecture
- Implemented Spring Controllers that integrates with front-end JSP pages developed using Spring Tag library.
- Developed data objects to communicate with databases using JPA, Hibernate and JDBC frameworks.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to Java objects.
- Enhancement of the system according to the customer requirements.
- Used Hibernate annotation to control data fetching and cascading type and batch size to improve the data access performance.
- Extensively used the Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and developed Data Access Objects using Spring ORM
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end-to-end testing.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Used WebLogic Application server to deploy and restart web applications.
- Fixing bugs in different testing phases with the help of Log4J logs.
- Developed server-side scripts in shell to customize GIT and integrate it with tools like JIRA and Jenkins.
Environment: Java 7, Spring, Hibernate, Spring AOP, XML, JAXB, Junit, Oracle, Jira, Jenkins, GIT, Log4j, WebLogic, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using Spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Apache POI for accessing Microsoft documents through Java code.
- Extensively used XML and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB), to map java classes to XML representation.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Implemented Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Implemented build scripts using Maven to create WAR and deploy in application server.
- Used Log4j for External Configuration Files and debugging.
- Reviewed the code for ensuring adherence to Java coding standards.
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users requirement.
Environment: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Eclipse, JSTL, AJAX, JNDI, JMS, DOJO, WebSphere, XML, JAXB, SOAP, Maven, Log4j, Oracle, SQL and Windows.