- Over 8 years work experience in Software Design, Development and Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE technologies with strong Object Oriented Programming skills.
- Extensive knowledge in working with J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, Java Beans, and JMS.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development such as Angular.JS, React.JS, Express JS, Node.JS, and Mongo DB.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Angular6, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, JSF, Struts, Spring, and Hibernate.
- Expertise in deploying enterprise applications on Web /Application servers like IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, and BEA WebLogic.
- Expertise in implementing IOC and DI features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO) and also experienced in integrating Spring Web Flow with other frameworks like JSF.
- Experience in working on Hibernate such as integrating legacy databases, writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures and functions and polymorphic associations.
- Strong Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures and XML technologies such as SAML, XML,XSD, XSL, XSLT (DOM, SAX), and JAX.
- Experience in Javadesign patterns such as Session Façade,Factory, Singleton, Proxy, Adaptor, Builder, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate.
- DevelopedMicroservices withSOA is used to build independent task and flexible application.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Experience building SOA implementations including SOAP and RESTful based web services.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE’s like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD/RAD.
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools such Jenkins andBamboo.
- Good OOAD skills and data modeling using UML (Use - cases, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc.). Used UML tools like STARUML.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using Struts framework implementing Action Classes, Action Forms, Struts Validation Framework, Struts Tiles, and Struts Tag Libraries.
- Expertise in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers, data connectivity,and data integration with Jrule.
- Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software’s SVN, CVS, GIT, and Clear Case.
- Experience in SVN and Perforce for version control and used maven for building.
- Strong knowledge in creating flow charts, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose, Papyrus and PlantUML.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JMS, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good working knowledge in extreme programming tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, Log4j, and JUnit.
- Experience in server side business logic development using Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans.
- Expertise in working with cloud services like AWS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile Environment, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Waterfall Model.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, self-motivated, quick learner and team player.
J2EE Standards: JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, JTA
Web Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JAX-WS, AXIS, REST (JAX-RS), SOA, SOAP, JMS, Bootstrap, EJB, Angular-JS, RMI
Databases: MSSQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Sybase, Mongo-DB,Cassandra
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea, Web Logic Workshop, and WSAD
Web/App Servers: WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Struts, Node-JS, Angular-JS, Bootstrap, Spring, JSF, and Hibernate
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Solaris, Linux
SCM: CVS, Subversion, ClearCase, GIT
Tools: /Utilities: Log4j, Ant, JUnit, SOAP-Ui, Caliber, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, bit bucket, Microservices
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, TDD), Waterfall
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Sr. Full-Stack Developer
- This application is built on Micro Service Architecture using Angular 6, Node.JS, Mongo, Express, React and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Designed and developed efficient user Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3-SASS and Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and media queries to create responsive web pages.
- To allow fully encapsulate custom elements, created custom elements, HTML imports and Shadow Dom, pipes using Angular 6 and implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application task.
- Used React and Java Script along with Spring Security, Boot Strap & REST API to develop and mainitain Front End Frameworks for Client Applications & Services.
- Implemention Java 8 and with Sping Framework Tools to develop Backend Rest API Microservices,Applications & Front End Integration.
- Used Hibernate/JPA along with Spring Web & Spring Security to Develop Back End for Microservices & REST API.
- Implemented form validation on HTML forms using the built-in validation properties and methods in Angular 8.
- Have worked with reactive forms, template driven forms and written pipes in Angular 6 to transform the data.
- Deployed Spring Boot Full Stack Applications to AWS with AWS Elastic Beanstalk and S3
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Used Angular 8 Lazy Loading and ahead of time compilation to optimize the performance of application.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables is used extensively for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot with well maintained modules like DAO, DAO Implementation, Service, Service Implementation, Web Controller.
- Extensively worked on Microservices for creating API’s services with Spring Boot to modularize code and implemented Swagger for dynamic API documentation.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) for UI testing we have used Jasmine and Karma for Angular and for back end we used Junit and Mockito for unit testing and embedded databases like HSQL and function testing we use Spring MVC mock.
- Used Docker & kubernetes for Application Packaging resulting in Optimized Testing/Deployment of Single Page & Multipage Applications.
- OpenShift was simultaneously used for maintaining container/package health during application uploads and deployments. Used Openshift Cluster for Microservices & Applicatio Deployment. Integrated Open Shift with Supply Chain Management.
- Maven as build tool and Jenkins for CI/CD deployment process and used BIT bucket for pushing, pulling and merging code.
- Involved in Continuous Integration and deployment using Jenkins Tool to monitor build and track the health of application.
- Used Apache Kafka to monitor Web Application Activity & to consolidate/structure Logs. Used Kafka Connect & Kafka Streams API’s for implementation.
- Uploaded the application to PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundary).
- Used OAuth 2.0 protocol for authorization of server and JWT to generate to access a protected resource on a resource server.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongoose connector to connect to database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Applied Python Programming for Software & Wed Design Development for certain Projects associated with Client.
Environment: Java, HTML, CSS, AJAX, API, RestFul Webservices, JQuery, Microservices, Springboot, Angular 2/4/8, MongoDB, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Jasmine, Karma, Python.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Protractor API to Automate Applications developed using Angular & Non Angular. Applied Jasmine Unit Testing to Develop Required Protractor Framework.
- Used Express Module in development of fully functional Web Applications. Used Node.JS to develop REST API's.
- Integrated Node.JS with SQL & NoSQL Databases like mySQL & mangoDB/AWS.
- Created a continuous delivery pipeline with AWS Code Pipeline.
- Dockerized Web Application into containers. Used Java & Spring Framework to Build & Test Web Applications.
- Interfaced with upstream and downstream systems to gather requirements.
- Responsible for creating High level and Component level design documents.
- Involved in developing SQL queries and stored procedures to Insert, fetch and update records into the database using Spring JDBC.
- Developed Interactive Websites with Customized Contecnt Using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). Created, managed, organized and delivered web content across different channels using AEM.
- Developed application using best practices, design patterns and test-driven development.
- Used Spring Batch integrated with Quartz to schedule job to generate a fixed length file and FTP it to the mainframe location.
- Designing and developing REST based Web service calls using Jax-RS.
- Designed and developed SOAP web service to provide data to other systems.
- Provided spring based RESTful Web service.
- Experience on implementing the Angular JS in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Used routing feature of Angular JS for Single page application (SPA)
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Participate in wireframe reviews with UX team to understand the requirements.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used GWT for building and optimizing complex browser-based applications.
- Used JQuery and Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Developed Complex database objects likeStored Procedures, Functions, Packages and creating new web components and features.
- Designed 10 Unique themes with rich and flexible to accommodate different scenarios in which the user might want to display the data.
- Developed some standalone Micro services using Spring Boot micro service architectural patterns.
- Used Micro services architecture to break down the monolithic application to independent components.
- Used Maven for Project management and build automation.
- Followed Agile & Scrum Methodology for development of the applications.
- Used Liquibase for tracking, managing and applying database changes.
- Automated test cases related to JDBC Connections, JMS and Web Services in Apache JMeter.
- Created purge scripts to purge old data from the Database.
- Responsible for interfacing with various teams, groups to resolve defects.
- Responsible for preparing the release implementation plan and provide support during Production implementation.
- Coordinated with onsite and offshore teams.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Used agile methodology for developing the application.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.5 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Created DDL and DML SQL scripts for creation of database objects.
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAO’s to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Core JavaDesign Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade and DAO.
- Designed and implemented Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean, Swing API and a form set for validation and used JavaBeans to return dynamic information.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Defined MultiAction, Abstract Wizard Form and Simple Form Controllers using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thinweb layer over business layer.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping files and POJO objects.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Database development required creation of New Tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product and created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the JSP’s and EJB’s to interact with Struts Framework to effectively handle the workflow of the application and developed Action Forms and Action Classes in Struts frame work.
- Developed Web Services to transfer data between client and server vice versa using SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Extensively used JSTL tags and Struts tag libraries. Used Struts tiles as well in the presentation tier.
- Designed GUI Components using Tiles frame work and Validation framework.
- Supported existing applications developed using Spring MVC, AOP framework.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access the inventory related operations.
- Interacted with external services to get the user information using SOAP web service calls.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing test scripts for the system testing.
- Used Apache Maven as build tool to continuously integrate the Web application.
- Participated actively in code review meetings with the team.
- Involved in coding using Java Servlets, created web pages using JSP’s for generating pages dynamically.
- Developed Enterprise Java beans for the business flow and business objects.
- Designing, coding and configuring server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, XML.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Learned XML for communicating client.
- Rigorously followed Test Driven Development in coding.
- Used CVS for maintaining the Source Code Designed, developed and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.