- Over 6 years of professional experience in developing web, client/server applications using object - oriented design and development.
- Well versed with complete SDLC i.e. System study, Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Application support.
- Thorough knowledge in core Java concepts like OOP, Java, JDBC, JMS, JSP, Servlets, XML and Java Beans.
- Extensive experience in working on IDEs like Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ.
- Experienced in developing MVC architecture using Hibernate Framework and Spring Framework.
- Experience on OOP (Objective Oriented Programming) like Inheritance, polymorphism,
- Abstraction and Encapsulation.
- Expertise in all spring framework modules such as Spring IOC, AOP, Core, Messaging, ORM and MVC architecture.
- Expertise in development and deployment of multi-tiered web-based enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets 3.0/2.5, JSP 1.1/2.0, Struts 2.0, JMS, Hibernate 3.0/4.0, Spring 3.0/4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JSF, angular.js, Java Beans and Web services (SOAP, REST).
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) implementing Waterfall, V-Model, & Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Importing data from various sources to the Cassandra cluster using Java API’s.
- Experience in using various AWS components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, IAM, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and DynamoDB.
- Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Experience in client side designing and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, AJAX and JSP.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Experienced in developing REST and SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in RDBMS including Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and DB2.
- Sound Knowledge in Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Factory Method and Data Access Object (DAO) pattern.
- Good experience with Source code management collaboration tools GIT, SVN, Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Code commit.
- Development experience on Web logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in the areas of Product Development and Distributed application development in J2EE architecture and spring implementation using MVC.
- Expertise in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT, CVS, Clear Case and SVN.
- Good knowledge in advanced Java language concepts like Multithreading and Serialization.
- Excellent team player with good management, organizational, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL.
Framework: Spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Spring Boot.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Web Technologies: AngularJS, JQuery, Java Script, HTML5, CSS3.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, XML, XSL, JavaBeans, RMI, JMS, Web Services (SOAP and REST).
Middle ware: Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat.
Built Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Database: Oracle, SQL server, MYSQL, DB2, Mongo DB.
Web Services: Rest, SOAP, Microservices.
IDE: Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Version Control: GIT, CVS, Clear Case, SVN
Testing/Logging Tool: JUnit, Log4j, Jmeter
Confidential, Denver, CO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Worked on Agile Scrum methodology and involved in stand-up meetings to monitor the progress.
- Used JIRA for requirement and issue tracking.
- Created user interface using JSP, HTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and X-path and developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Comprehensive knowledge in RDBMS databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL Server, DB2, and MySQL.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC concepts.
- Unix shell scripts for logs and cronjobs.
- Experience in the development of the presentation tier using backbone MVC framework, struts tiles and validation framework, used best data structure to give the best performance.
- Configured Jenkins to handle application deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) server and to integrate with Git Hub version control.
- Experience with CICD-Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub.
- Experience with Ant, Maven, Ant, Shell, Perl, Chef, Ansible and Puppet for script automation
- Develop Scala and Python software in an agile environment using continuous integration
- Experienced in developing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing, Perl and Python scripts.
- Wrote Selenium Automation test scripts.
- Experience using core Java APIs to build multi-threaded server-side components for large-scale Web and standalone applications.
- Prepared and maintained enhancement and production support related documents as per quality processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection - Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for MicroServices.
- Strong at automating the release process of products using shell/Ruby scripts and build process using Ant/Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, and Nexus. Extensively scripted in Bash, Perl, Python, and Ruby on Linux.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by Angular 2.0/4/8 framework and NodeJS.
- Utilize Spring Boot to integrate Micro services with other Micro services and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Experience in designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure.
- Developed REST services using AWS, Node JS and dynamo DB for analytics purpose.
- Experience working with drupal data management system.
- Worked on Soap UI to validate the request and responses of the services.
- Used JAVA 8 functional expressions to manipulate the complex user defined data types of Cassandra and developed Micro services.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services for both external and internal users.
- Used Http Client to make all rest calls.
- Used Java JDK 1.8 features like Lambda expressions and functional interfaces
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Automated the continuous integration and deployments using Jenkins.
- Developed and continuously deployed java-based applications using CICD techniques. Worked on AngularJS routes using scope object to create a view using controllers.
- Expertise in Core Java with strong understanding and working knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Concurrency framework.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Extensively used Java multi-threading to implement batch Jobs with JDK 1.7 features.
- Implemented the application using J2EE 5 technologies including JBoss 4.2 AS, EJB 3, JAX-WS, JMX. Also used JBoss JBPM, Hibernate, BPEL (Apache ODE), JMX, JSF, and Spring. Developed development tools as Eclipse Plugins.
- StrongAngular5 using TypeScript with Production deployed code experience, provided thorough Enhancement and Support for a large scaleAngular5 website.
- Strong Database design and development experience, which includes developing Stored Procedures, functions using SQL and PL/SQL in MS-SQL, Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL databases
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed message to travel through Microservices to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Configured internode communication between Cassandra nodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Used Gradle tools for building and deploying the Web applications, implemented the JUnit testing.
- Implemented JUnit (TDD) test cases for testing both internal and external API's functionality.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using tomcat application server.
- Used GIT as centralized repository to make changes, creating pull requests and push the commits.
- Implemented Cucumber for behavioral testing of application
- Developed the responsive UI web pages using XHTML, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Java Script, react and AJAX.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull and integrating with Spring Boot.
- Worked on Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka, Zookeeper to establish communication between the Microservices in the application environment.
- Utilized AWS Lambda platform to upload data into AWS S3buckets and to trigger other Lambda functions (EC2, MongoDB) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling).
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant, Maven and Gradle tools and scripting Dockerfiles and deploying onto Docker containers.
- Experience in development of DAO's (Data Access Objects) to interact with the database usingJEE, Hibernate and spring data Cassandra.
- Involving in building and deploying on AWS components like EC2 and setting up AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
- Experienced in upgrading to Spring RESTFul Microservices from Monolithic Services (SOA)
- Developed complex Web based UI using Struts, Ajax and Java Script.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked, redesigned and developed the payment system using the ACH and credit card to meet the PCI compliance.
- Developed the application using CDI and JSF implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Designed, developed, implemented and supported the finance application, based on the business requirements.
- Created multiple reusable components and services using Angular 2 built-in and custom directives.
- Worked with JMS API service to establish messaging between the applications.
- Modernized the old JSP servlet-based application to be attuned with the latest versions and technologies.
- Primary contact for JMS on distributed and z/OS platforms tests analysis for IBM MQ.
- Troubleshooting using trace functionality present in Apigee and Oracle API gateway management console.
- Worked on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance and enhanced performance.
- Implemented Spring’s dependency injection for all the DAO’s, Service Beans
- Working with XML parsers and configuring of XML files like Web.xml, etc.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the MongoDB.
- Responsible for developing scheduler services for the recurring job.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using Junit, Mockito, Sonar and jmeter and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Deployed Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 container using AWS admin console.
- Designed and Developed DAOs, DTOs layer to interact with the Oracle Database.
- Developed Web Services using SOAP/REST framework.
- Worked extensively with the SVN for branching, tagging and merging the project.
- Continuous twenty-four-hour support of the application for any production issues and provided with the quick solution.
- Supported the application for regular change requests and enhancements from the business.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bugs fixing and documentation of the system.
- Deployed and configured the application on WebLogic server.
- Worked on peer to peer code review using collaborator.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Sr. Java Developer
- Designed business logic with consultations, based on the requirements given by business analysts for the responsible modules.
- Design and Development of service layer (involves developing Controllers and POJOs) using Spring framework.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Design and Deployment of the application.
- Provided technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing Agile methodologies and procedures that are efficient, effective and meet good business practice.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Experience in data modeling of Cassandra.
- Improved performance of the tables through load testing using Cassandra stress tool.
- Experience in installation and integration of Subversion with continuous integration tool Jenkins for auto build and deployment of SOA applications.
- Experience in using Struts 2.x, spring and Hibernate 3.x framework (MVC) for various Web based application development.
- Implemented build stage- to build the Microservices and push the Docker container image to the private Docker registry.
- Work with Development, Storage and Network teams in installation and administration of MongoDB in the IT Enterprise Environment.
- Implemented JAX-RS services using Spring Boot.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Implemented Swagger Configuration in Java Spring boot for auto generating swagger Json files for REST API calls.
- Developed java code which is used in JSON file to parse incoming events into above microservices
- Designed and developed restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end.
- Used Spring IOC in combinations of REST Web Service and Hibernate which provides loose coupling between user interface layer and persistence layer.
- Development Wrote complex PL/SQL queries and stored procedures for bulk processing of data.
- Used Maven Deployment Descriptor Setting up build environment by writing Maven build.xml, taking build configuration and deployment of the application on Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions.
- Preparation of Test cases on JUnit during the unit testing and system testing phase.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Implemented data base persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Created CSS to get unique look and feel across the related facets.
- Developed custom Web Grid using AngularJS to display data from Oracle Database.
- Wrote SOAP and REST Web Services to bring Data from Database.
- Implemented Spring validation framework to validate the user inputs to Data from Oracle Database Dynamically.
- Development CRUD functionality for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Performed Backend testing to verify the data integrity by passing SQL Queries.
- Added dependencies to the pom files, used to manage the project using Maven project management tool.
- Developed Application using Eclipse IDE and used GIT Version Control.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Implemented JUnit Framework for Unit Testing and Tests Runners.
Confidential, Irving Tx
- Responsible for requirement analysis and designing the business logic based on the consultations with product owners for small business module.
- Designed and coded Hibernate Plug-In for Spring ORM mapping and implemented
- HQLs by creating DAO, which connects to Oracle DB, to persist and retrieve data.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection in Data Access Objects.
- Responsible for developing the Restful Resources using REST framework.
- Configured Hibernate configuration file, developed POJO's and wrote the XML file to map objects to relational database.
- Used EJB 3.0 and JPA to display values from DB2 database on screen and to fix lots of bugs and enhancements for screen.
- Used EJB 3.0 to create service which is responsible for transferring metadata and data to each other.
- Responsible for writing optimized queries to pull data from MySQL and perform CRUD Operations.
- Created Maven archetypes for generating fully functional REST web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application.
- Used Spring MVC design pattern while developing the application.
- Involved in integrating spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Developed ANT scripts for deployment builds.
- Deployed the entire application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Maintained administrative utilities like permissions/security/code management and storage and managing of system-wide lists.
- Deployed and tested the application on Apache Tomcat server.
- Developed several stored procedures and functions for BOS backup module.
- Responsible for writing unit test cases using JUnit.