- Having 7+ years of professional experience in designing, implementing, and deploying commercial Enterprise Applications for Multi - tiered-distributed software products and distributed applications using Java /Spring Boot in Modern Delivery Methodology
- Worked in agile team of developers focused on delivering a web application written in Angular6 and Spring Boot Microservices
- Designed and developed microservices business components and restful service endpoints using Spring Boot
- Worked to develop fully responsive front-end features using Angular directives, controllers, and services.
- Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) and extreme programming-style (XP) iteration-based planning process for client, resulting in faster feature turnaround, and better customer responsiveness
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
- Good experience in developing applications with SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Experience in writing testcases for Unit Testing using JUnit, Jasmine, and Karma
- Working experience with Relational Database Management Systems like DB2
- Worked in container based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Experience in using Docker tool compartment provided by Docker container service and built continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins
- Experienced in deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Servers
- Worked with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling
- Configured AWS EC2 instances, domain mapping via Route53
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices
- Experience in application development for Agile/Modern Delivery methodologies using SCRUM or KANBAN approach
Programming Languages: J2EE, C
Java Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, REST, Spring Boot and Hibernate
Web Technologies: HTML, Bootstrap, Angular 6, Java Script, CSS, jQuery and JSON
ORM Tools: Hibernate, Spring JPA, Spring JDBC
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat and WebLogic
Version Control Applications: Git, Bitbucket
Database: DB2, MySQL, MS SQL Server
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Docker, OpenShift and Kubernetes
Operating System: Windows and UNIX
Testing: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber, Karate
Senior Java Developer
- Design, document and develop the application using Java 8, Spring Boot framework and Hibernate ORM.
- Responsible for developing back-end Restful APIs using spring boot and RDBMS like SQL Server, and Postgres.
- Writing great quality code with relentless passion for automated testing and validation.
- Developing the automation test cases using Karate framework to test the API functionality.
- Writing unit testcases using Junit and Mockito to test and maintain the application code quality.
- Developed the docker files to create docker images and deploying the images to AWS ECS.
- Developed the code to migrate the storage service from GCP to AWS S3.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment, and production support.
- Implement / maintain & update CICD pipelines to support You Build You Own mandate.
- Identify environment needs and set-up the environments in the AWS infrastructure.
- Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) for applications utilizing the AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, ECS, Route53), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Configure and maintain build pipelines to support automated testing and deployments using tools including Jenkins.
- Debugging and troubleshooting the issues and resolving the software issues.
- Participating in technical discussion with architects for architecture models and design critical integrations.
Environment: Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Spring REST, Java, J2EE, Junit, Mockito, Karate, Eclipse IDE, TDD, Pair programming, Tomcat, Spring Kafka, AWS, SQL Server, Postgres, Docker, Postman, AWS ECS, AWS S3 and EC2.
- Developed the monolithic application and migrated existing monolithic application into Micro Service Architecture based RESTful Service and deployments were done on Open Shift containers
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot
- Developed RESTful Microservices in Spring Boot using REST/JSON
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend
- Developed the code using Java, Spring Boot framework and built UI with Angular 6
- Coded persistence logic using Transactional Management, Spring JPA and Hibernate
- Wrote Cucumber feature files for automated testing
- Used JUNIT, Mockito framework for unit testing all the modules in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) process for the application using the Jenkins
- Used maven and Gradle build tool to automate the process of generating Docker files, building Docker Images, and pushing them to Docker Private Registry
- Deployed the Services onto the OpenShift PODS and tested end-to-end application
- Active participation in all Agile ceremonies e.g. product backlog grooming, iteration planning and sizing, daily stand-ups, retrospectives
- Actively involved technical design and architecture discussions
- Debugging, analyzing, and fixing issues in SIT, UAT, Perf and PROD
- Participated in Knowledge Sharing sessions within the team to ensure all the members are on the same page
Environment: Spring Boot, Angular, Spring JPA, Hibernate, Spring REST, Spring JDBC, Java, J2EE, Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Cucumber, Eclipse IDE, TDD, Pair programming, WebLogic, Tomcat & DB2
- Worked closely with the customers and involved in reviewing and understanding the Business requirements
- Actively involved in requirement understanding discussion, technical architecture discussion, knowledge sharing
- Developed Controller framework using Annotated REST based spring controller
- Set up the application Service layer using Spring IOC framework
- Used Oracle data base for storage and retrieval of data from the database
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Oracle SQL & Eclipse IDE