- Overall 8 years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing Web, Client/Server and distributed, cross-platform systems using Java/J2EE technology with Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing web interfaces using client-side technologies like AngularJS, XML, HTML, DHTML and SASS.
- Experience in database design and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g and 11g, MySQL and NoSQL database services like Mongo DB, Cassandra.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using Struts, AJAX and Spring Framework with various Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Proficiency in Core Java involving concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience with Collections, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Designed the whole API using RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML). Working experience on designing, developing and maintaining client-server, distributed and web application for e-commerce.
- Created REST Microservice APIs using Spring Boot Application.
- Hands on Experience in Java 1.8.
- Strong knowledge in designing and developing various Angular4.0 Components Template, Data Binding (Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes for dynamic web applications.
- Developed and maintained code for various applications using PHP, Java and MySQL.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts, queries, PL-SQL, stored procedures, functions using Oracle.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC.
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server 2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Working experience on designing, developing and maintaining client-server, distributed and web application for e-commerce
- Experience in Web/Application Servers for deploying and configuring web applications.
- In-depth knowledge of PL/SQL with the experience in constructing the triggers, tables, functions, user-defined data type, procedures etc.
- Hands on Experience in Version Control systems GIT and SVN.
- Familiar in implementing web services such as SOAP, REST, and Node JS using WSDL, CXF2, JAX-WS, and JAX-RS.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from requirement analysis, designing, coding, UAT, documentation & implementation. Good at development in enterprise web applications using Core Java, Java 1.8, and Java EE.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging. Developed the Generic Java concurrency Framework to execute multithreads
- Used Multithreading and Concurrency, and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Built spring boot basedJavamicro servicesto support enterprise web application.
- Developed Micro services using RESTful services to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Having experience in Black Box Testing includes Integration, Functionality, System, Performance and Regression Testing and Strong Foundation in Web Test Analysis, Testing and maintenance.
- Expert level skills in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat.
- Actively Involved in Gathering Functional/Business Requirements from the Clients/Analysts and creating Detailed Design Documents using UML
- Proficiency in programming with different Java IDE's and text editors like Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code. Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Enhancement, Production Support and Change Management of business applications, even used mythologies like Agile, Waterfall, TDD and RAD development.
- Good Knowledge in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) process including analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, production support, maintenance, and the support of object oriented and client-server web applications.
- Created Test automation framework using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG. Implemented java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API.
- Experience in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases using JUnit.
- Good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, Python.
Platforms: Windows, Server (2000, 98, NT), Unix, Linux, Android.
Java Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Front Controller Factory, Abstract Factory, Session Façade.
UML Tools/other tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise, Edit plus, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Enterprise Architecture.
J2EE/JAVA Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, JSF, Web Services (DTD, XSD, RESTful, SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-WS).
IDE & Reporting Tools: Eclipse (Oxygen), JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, Brackets, NetBeans, IntelliJ.
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, Object Oriented (OOA/OOD), MVC
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring BOOT, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Struts, JSF (Java Server Faces).
Databases: DB2, MySQL, SQL, SQLite, Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g and MongoDB.
Application Servers: IBM WebSphere, Oracle Web Logic, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat 6+
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven and Gradle.
Web Services Specifications: JAX-RPC, JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (Restful).
Design Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development, Waterfall.
Cloud Technologies: AWS.
Confidential, Mooresville, North Carolina
Sr Java Developer
- Designed the business requirement collection approach based on the project scope and SDLC methodology. Followed the agile methodology to implement changing requirements.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and extensively worked in Agile Development Environment.
- Used JDK 1.8 features for improving the code readability and performance such as Stream, Lambda etc.
- Actively involved in coding using Java 1.8, Spring to develop features from end to end; Used Java collection API extensively such as Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Used JIRA for project management, tracking and monitoring errors and fixed the errors.Performed unit testing using JUNIT test cases and automated functional testing tools like Selenium, debug tools like log4j used Mockito for stubbing.
- Implemented web based multi-tier enterprise applications and Client / Server Applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies & have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using (Struts Frameworks and Spring MVC) on windows platform with expertise in presentation, business and database layers.
- Involved in development of User Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Security framework for login authentication, password hashing. Worked on java Message Service API for developing message oriented middleware layer for handling various requests.
- Implemented Restful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Node JS, parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed Microservices with spring(boot, cloud) along with the test cases and used the spring test framework to create integration tests.
- Developed hibernate mapping files, to map database tables to java domain classes, interfaced back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Developed JMS code to configure application to receive XML messages from queue and consume them using MessageListener, parse them and store to DB.
- Developed Rest web application by Spring Boot and implemented single sign on by OAuth2.
- Involved in AWS migration team for analyzing and learning AWS. Worked on creating EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, VPC, IAM, Cloud Formation, RDS.
- Used AWS Console for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the files related to the application.
- Developed and managed cloud VMs with AWS EC2 command line clients and management console.
- Used GitHub as code repository, Maven for application dependency and artifact management, Jenkins to implement CI/CD, Open Deploy to automate deployment management.
- Used GIT version control system on the server side to maintain the latest snapshot of data. Used GIT to maintain the version of the source code of the project.
Environment: Java 1.8,Hibernate, Jenkins, JAX-RS, WebLogic, JPA, XML query, RDBMS, Spring boot, Microservices, RESTful, Apache, JUnit, Mockito, Oracle 12c, GIT, JIRA, IntelliJ, SQL Developer, Maven
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr Java Developer
- Implemented Spring BOOT framework, managed dependencies and map collections from Mongo DB.
- Implemented Angular4 component router for navigation. Worked with Angular 4 Directives, Injectables, pipes, Components.
- Involved with content distribution team to develop improve performance of website and identify the relevant functional and technical requirements.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming Restful web services & Used forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations on client side.
- Created Angular 4 components, implemented Interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Developed services with Angular4, Injectable property, to make the service available for dependencyInjection when creating components.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Mongo DB.
- Worked with JBoss, Infinispan Cache system to load data from cache memory.
- Integrated internal and external Client resources to confine and troubleshoot issues resulting with service disruption and outage.
- Produced centralized Spring Restful Web Services for Enterprise applications to consume in JSON format within trusted client-server environment.
- Developed complex JAX-RS and Rest based Web services to expose the data to spring module and suit the requirement.
- Developed Micro services using RESTful services to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Analyzed the Maven dependency management in base code in-order to annotate the dependencies on to Spring Boot application forMicroServices.
- Migrating existing application into micro services architecture using Rest APIs, spring boot
- Used Spring MVC Framework Dependency Injection for integrating variousJavaComponents.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging (database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Establishing time-based requirements by responding to service tickets and service requests.
- Worked to run day to day Data Migrations from Preproduction DB to Production DB.
- Execute Source Code study for the latest code releases done on all the domains.
- Collaborate with database technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment.
- Suggested bug fixes by monitoring the details and worked with Architects to apply changes to most release cycles.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the server and consume the JSON data by making AJAX calls and updating the DOM.
- Worked in an Agile environment and participated in Scrum meetings through JIRA.
- Strong knowledge implementing Log4j for logging.
- Involved in back-end services designing and developing to maintain and expand our AWS infrastructure and to provide mentorship to others on my team.
- Worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment of the code.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Hands on experience in developing a data pipeline using Kafka to store data.
- Used Git for code repository and Maven for building dependencies.
Environment: Java 1.8, Angular 4.0,J2EE, Apache Tomcat 8, Git Hub, HTML5, CSS, JBoss, JQuery, Maven, AWS, JAX-RS Spring tool suite, AJAX, Log4j, JSON, Eclipse Oxygen, Agile, Scrum, Kafka, Jenkins, Mongo DB 3.2, JIRA.
Confidential - Richardson, TX
- Followed Agile software methodology for project development
- Designed the architecture based on the popular J2EE Model 2 approach of MVC design paradigm.
- Developed application on spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Dependency injection, Spring Security, Spring Web flow with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring AOP in case of logging and security.
- Exposed the application as a Restful web service and implemented the authentication.
- Used Spring Rest Template to use the exposed REST Web Services.
- Designed front end View with HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 and JSP.
- Implemented Data validations for critical functionalities.
- Implemented Responsive development using Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries.
- Used jQuery plugins to develop the custom portal templates.
- Created web services using SOAP, to allow application and services to connect them over the Internet.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications.
- Coded web service interfaces using JAXWS.
- Developed code using various patterns like Singleton, Front Controller and Value Objects, Data Access Object.
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing and functional testing for various modules and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for assigning and defect management.
- Used Maven to build and deploy application onto JBOSS Application Server and Jenkins to deploy code onto server.
- Involved in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI/POSTMAN/SwaggerUI using end-points.
- Used GIT HUB for maintaining the component and to release version management.
- Used Eclipse as Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used Jenkins to build the War file.
- Used Confluence page to update the services information and the project related information. Deployed web server components using Apache Tomcat and application server with WebLogic.
- Developed Application using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Developed performance and browser compatibility using AJAX.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections and multi-threading.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirement gathering, Design & Analysis of Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed & developed Application using Spring Framework, Spring MVC and spring templates.
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with Web Services and Legacy Systems using SOAP, and REST (Using Axis and Jersey frameworks).
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework), Hibernate deployed on Web Sphere Application Server connecting to a database. Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues.
- Developed unit test cases and suits on Junit framework for unit testing.
- Involved in Sprint to develop the user stories.
- Used Version Control Tool SVN to perform Checking-out and Checking-in of codes from the repository.
- Wrote different stored procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces.
- Worked closely with various teams to resolve issues which include Business, QA, Build &Deployment, Off-shore, Tier2, Production Support teams.
Environment: Java, Core Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, REST Web Services, JSP, JDBC, Eclipse, JAXB, Maven, JUnit, Jersey, SOAP UI, XML, JAXB, JAXP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JUnit, Web Services (SOAP AND REST), Web Sphere, SVN, Shell Script.
Jr Java Developer
- Worked with the Business Analyst to get the requirements.
- Implemented the ORM layer completely from the scratch to replace the JDBC which already existed in the environment.
- Designed using MVC Design pattern of Struts Framework.
- Connect the Database and integrated with Spring Framework
- Designed Banners, Icons and Logos.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets CSS which are included in JSP and XML.
- Called stored procedures as per the requirement.
- Involved in critical bug fixing and enhancement of the application.
- Software methodologies like SCRUM were implemented.
- Used Eclipse IDE for Development and Tortoise Git as Version control.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and CVS for source configuration management.
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle Database.
- Involved in testing applications at different stages e.g. Test, Pre- Production and Staging.
- Generated the Hibernate XML and Java Mappings for the schemas
- Developed Selenium test cases for automated UI testing.
- Written the Junit for every class to know whether it is working properly.
- Did End to end testing manually by deploying build on application server.
- Used JBOSS as an Application Server.
- Used Maven to Build and SOAPUI for testing the Services