- Over 6+ years of professional experience in developing enterprise applications using Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component - based and object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands-on development expertise in front end GUI layer.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Strong working knowledge of API testing tools like Rest Client, Postman, SOAPUI.
- Experience in writing of Perl and shell scripts with UNIX platform
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Strong Experience in CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS and LESS.
- Experience knowledge about JQuery, JQuery plug-ins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete) for DOM manipulations and AJAX.
- Good experience with Source code management collaboration tools GIT, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Code commit.
- Manage and monitor large production MongoDB shared cluster environments having terabytes of the data.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Experienced with programmatic interaction of various APIs (SOAP, REST web services, and JSON)
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- Experience on working with Agile methodologies and daily Scrums.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Strong Experienced in browser test runner Karma with the support of Jasmine framework.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable to new, evolving technologies and can implement them in current projects.
IDE Editors: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Sublime text, Visual Studio.
Debugging Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Firebug.
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, Bitbucket.
Languages: C, C++, Java, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Servlet, JNDI
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices, AWS
Database: SQL, MYSQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator.
Methodologies: Agile - Scrum, Waterfall.
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Grunt, Gulp.
Confidential, Conway, AR
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, and implementation and testing phases of SDLC through Agile Methodology.
- Implemented Angular 2 Router to enable navigation from one view to next as agent performs application tasks.
- Experience with Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and Play grid framework.
- Worked on creating WAR/EAR files from maven and deployed them on Apache Tomcat.
- Developed the Application using design Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO prototype and Composite View.
- Developed applications using Angular 4, Java8 and new features of java (lambda expressions).
- Design and developed the application using framework Angular 4 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Developed UI components using Angular 2 dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Used Postman & SOAPUI for rest service testing.
- Implemented Java SE8 features like Lambda, Streams and Predicates to reduce the line of code and better functionality in the Service Layer of the application.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed Spring Restful/Microservices and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Involved in implementing Spring Netflix fault tolerance library to prevent failure from cascading failures.
- Used Spring Security for session fixation, click jacking, cross site request forgery.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework Modules Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and AOP.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping using Hibernate framework to fetch the data from Oracle 11g database.
- Developed Mongo DB Data Access Layer implementing Mongo Repository interface from Spring Data.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple DB.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions.
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules and extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Developed several REST webs services which produces JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by mobile applications.
- Experience in Updating, Modifying queries in Oracle 11g.
- Developed batch processing using Spring Batch in the persistence layer & improved performance of batch processes using Multithreading with Executor Framework for control of asynchronous tasks in parallel threads.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Created the Spring Bean Factory for initializing services. Added security for service layer methods using Spring Security. Implemented Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple names spaced versions.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management and using log4j for logging.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Involved in communicating with offshore team to resolve the applications production issues and to deliver the best quality application enhancements to the client.
- Designed the Front-end screens using JSP, HTML, CSS and JSON.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Coded, tested, debugged, implemented, and managed mainframe applications and creation and maintenance of mainframe execution JCL (jobs) to support system replacement project in UAT and Production environments.
- Provided pre-and post-production deployment support end to end.
- Implementing JAX-RS services using Spring Boot.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in AWS.
- Data-centered migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and provided initial support to Applications and Database teams.
- Created and maintained the configuration of the Spring IOC Container.
- Used container systems like Docker and container orchestration like EC2 container service, Kubernetes.
- Designed & developed Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the Micro services and with the front end.
- Developed business layer and DAO Classes and wired them using Spring Framework.
- Used JDBC connection and access database procedures.
- Created REST Web Services for populating and saving data from/to database.
- Created necessary database tables in Development environment using SQL Server.
- Involved in the configuration management using SVN.
- Wrote Jenkins and Maven scripts for automating the process of building, testing, and deploying the system.
- Developed the test cases using JUnit to test.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Technical analysis, design, development, and documentation with a focus on the implementation and agile development.
- Client-side installation and configuration of project.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern to this project.
- Co-coordinated Application testing with the help of testing team.
- Built servers using AWS which includes importing necessary volumes, launching the EC2 instance, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53 and SNS as per the architecture.
- Created multiple Kubernetes Clusters in AWS and deploying a Docker Image on top of Kubernetes Cluster for testing purpose.
- Created Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of EC2 Instance for snapshots and creating clone's instances for their application elsewhere.
- Writing database queries on Oracle 10g.
- Writing stored procedures, Packages, Views, Cursors, Functions, and triggers using SQL in the back end.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Use Postman for REST API testing.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Developed web services using SOAP, WSDL, and XML.
- Designed and developed Micro Services based business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Created and implemented Oracle Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and complex queries using SQL.
- Worked withJavaMessaging Services (JMS) for reliable and Asynchronous Communication.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and take on projects with limited specifications.