- About 3 years of professional experience in development and deployment of various Object oriented and web - based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Worked with all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration using J2EE architecture.
- Experts level skills in Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP Technologies including Spring Framework, Spring Boot framework (Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Data JPA, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Reactive form, JDBC Template),
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and Microservice architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Experience in developing several Microservices using spring boot, jersey, swagger to communicate through HTTP protocol for implementing SOA approach and web services.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache and Dynamo DB for Elastic load balancing, storing data.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in Message Queue (MQ) services like Apache Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and IBM MQ.
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server, MySQL and PostgreSQL has the hands-on experience on working with the NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Professional experience in Log4J for extensible logging, debugging and error tracing.
- Experience in a CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery) environment using Jenkins.
- Strong communication and leadership skills Ability to proactively collaborate with POs/Leads and drive defect and issue resolutions for Dev/Test/E2E/Production environments.
Languages: Java 11/8/7, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA,JSF
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, SOA, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXWS, JAXRS, XML Beans, REST, JAXB, Restful, AWS
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP
RDBMS: ORACLE, MS-Access, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2, Redis
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere, Web Logic, IBM
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, CVS, JIRA
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project, involve in Scrum meetings with the team members on Day-to-day basis for the update on project status.
- Designed and developed independent Microservices using Spring Boot Rest Controller model and are deployed on UNIX boxes.
- Developed Web based and Server-side applications using Java 11.
- Dealt with latest Java 11 features like utility methods, local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters, Nested Based Access Control and Reading/Writing Strings to and from the Files.
- Developed the Spring AOP Programming to configure logging for the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Embedded Tomcat Server.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Micro Services in Java J2EEE using Spring Boot.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API’s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Use Enterprise Architect to generate the XML schema for the application.
- Published the REST services and parsed the data from project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Constructed the RESTful application using Node.js as a server-side language.
- Worked in integrating JMS with SPRING BOOT by providing an instance which is embed with Active MQ.
- Published Amazon S3 event to AWS Lambda, created Lambda functions using Node JS.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Data MongoDB, Spring Data JPA.
- Worked with NoSQL database MongoDB and developed custom MongoDB applications specific to client needs and Developed PL-SQL store procedures to convert the data from Oracle to MongoDB.
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Maven and Maven scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of buds/issues on everyday basis.
- Used GIT for version control, and Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
Environment: Java 11, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data JPA, TypeScript, Node JS, NPM, Active MQ, Rest API, AWS, Mongo DB, Jira, WebSphere, Enterprise Architect, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Jenkins, Mongo DB, GIT, Agile.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Worked in Agile Environment and participating in Daily stand-up’s, Scrum call, Sprint planning, Mid sprint reviews, technical grooming sessions.
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection Objects.
- Develop and publish the logging components; data access components using Spring JDBC, DAOs, and Beans for data manipulation.
- Developed Spring IOC for dynamic bean injection and transaction management and use Spring AOP for enabling modularization for concerns cut across analysis.
- Involved in consuming, producing Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented server pages using Apache Tomcat as application server and Apache Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the serverless architecture and run the code in AWS.
- Reconfigured system deployments by splitting static and dynamic contents into separate deployment bundles, and deploying them to separate http and application servers
- Wrote PL/SQL code in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Updated dependency versions in Maven for the application and debugged build failures in Jenkins.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Involved in day-to-day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring JDBC, Spring (IOC, AOP, DAO, Security), AWS, REST, Oracle, REST, Log4j, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Log4j, Agile, Windows.