- Result - driven professional with 8+ years of experience involving all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing, Documentation, Production Support and maintenance of Multi-Tier distributed, secure enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Extensive Experience in developing applications using Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
- Strong Experience in Core Java, Multi-threading, Collections, JSP, Servlets, Spring 3.x, Struts 2.x and JDBC.
- Involved in web and standalone application development using Spring 3.x, Struts 1.2 and Struts2. x. Implemented Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction Management and Spring MVC framework.
- Expertise in JAVA/J2EE Design Patterns like Factory, Singleton, DAO, Transfer Objects, Business Delegate, Proxy and MVC (Model-View-Controller) in the development Multi-Tier Enterprise Applications.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot and deploying Microservices into AWScloud using Jenkins.
- Installation and configuration of Apache/Web logic on Solaris, Linux and Windows.
- Installation of SSL certificates Linux servers.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries and Criteria and Projections.
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, Trouble-Shooting and performance tuning of IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5/7.0/6.1/ 6.0 Network Deployment on various Operating Systems like Windows AIX, Linux, Sun Solaries, Environments, IBM HTTP Server 1.3.x/2.0.x/6.x, WebSphere MQ, JMS, LDAP, Oracle 9.x, SQL Server on UNIX AIX, Linux and Windows NT/2000/2003 environments.
- Expertise on Angular js controllers, model objects, directives, factory, service resources and routings.
- Experience in data aggregation and search using Elastic Search.
- Creating a RESTFUL web service using elastic search services & Creating queries in elastic search.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in Development and Deployment on JBoss Enterprise Application Server 6.x, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere 7.1 and Tomcat 8.0.
- Working experience in JMS enterprise messaging systems (EMS) with ActiveMQ.
- Experience in configuration of JDBC connection pools and Data Sources in WebSphere and Web logic Application server.
- Thorough knowledge of object oriented programming concepts, networking, distributed computing, web and system development, unit and integration testing, data structures and user interface designs, software life-cycle automation and testing tools, version control concepts and best practices, SQL procedures and data modeling, program debugging and optimization, system troubleshooting and enhancement, continuous integration methods, requirement gathering and analysis, code validation and documentation.
- Ability to write detailed and accurate technical specifications as well as design various object-oriented programs for software applications and system accordingly.
- Providing support in the designing, development, and implementation of custom web and desktop applications or operating system using object-oriented programming languages in compliance with user requirements and established standards.
- Experience in designing database tables and writing DDL’s, DML’s and simple to medium complex procedures, partitioning and indexing tables to improve performance on Oracle.
- Expertise in Consuming and developing web services SOAP using AXIS Framework and REST Services Jersey framework.
- Strong experience on Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations, Parallel operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application. And also hands-on experience on Java 14.
- Skilled in managing Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, IAM, RDS.
- Experience with the functional style of programming and/or functional languages such asScala.
- Used Scala sbt to develop Scala coded spark projects and executed using spark-submit.
- Skilled in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3. Good knowledge on AWS development, deployment and NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Extensive experience in using databases such as Oracle 11g, SQL Server, PL/SQL, MySQL.
- Proficient on different data sources ranging from flat files SQL Server, Apache spark, Oracle 11g/ PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers and other objects and apache Kafka
- Experience in writing shell scripts using UNIX commands.
- Expertise in Configuring and setup SSL for data encryption and client authentication.
- Maintained and developed Docker images for a tech stack includingCassandra, Kafka, Apacheand several in house written Java services running inGoogle Cloud Platform (GCP)on Kubernetes.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant, Maven. Extensive experience in implementation of the version control software SVN, CVS, Git.
- Good experience in writing Spark applications using Python and Scala.
- Involved in build and deployment of the applications in development, system acceptance environments using Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in using agile tools JIRA.
- Highly experienced, result-oriented, task driven software engineer and administrator with strong technical background in software development and deployment and administration technologies.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JMS, Java Security, Collections
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data (JPA), Hibernate, Struts, ANT, Maven, Apache ActiveMQ.
Web services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, Restful, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2
Architecture: SOA, Microservices
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Database: Oracle, MySQL, Oracle 11g MySQL, SQL server
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Kubernetes
Testing: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, JMeter
Version control: CVS, GitHub, BitBucket
Build Tools: Maven 3.5.4, Gradle 3.4.1, Ant, Log4J
Tools: Jenkins, Docker, JIRA
OS & Environment: Windows and Linux
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle SDLC that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology for iterative incremental software development
- Implemented Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions, Java Optional, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application. Currently using Java 14 for the application.
- Used Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services, test and deploy micro services.
- Implemented Microservices with Spring Cloud provided library services like Netflix Eureka Naming Server, Netflix Ribbon and Feign Client as a Rest client to map response to the client bean.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object DTO, Data and Business Object VO during the development of components.
- Integrated the Linux environment with Active Directory providing a Single Sign On (SSO) solution.
- Installed, maintained and finetuned the Apache-Tomcat serverand Websphere Application Server in Linux Platform.
- Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules and extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Use modern data analytics and visualization tools including elastic search, kibana, Grafanato build efficient application metrics monitors.
- Been the through checker of Websphere MQ channel status Post Maintenance window.
- Installation, configuration, tuning, backup, recovery and upgrade of IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- V 6.x/7.x Network Deployment, IBM WebSphere MQ V6.0/7.0 on AIX, Solaris and Linux.
- Configured WebSphere JMS settings like Queues, Topics, Activation Specifications, Queue connection Factories and Topic connection Factories for WAS- MQ connectivity.
- Configured virtual hosts and transports for WebSphere application servers.
- Implement data aggregations scripts using elastic search and/or spark in order to evaluate backend services from functional as well as performance point of view.
- Used Spring Data JPA as ORM tool for data related functionalities, persistence layer and implemented transactions.
- Involved in developing a linear regression model to predict a continuous measurement for improving the observation on wind turbine data developed using spark with Scala API.
- Used Spark and Spark-SQL to read the parquet data and create the tables in hive using the Scala API.
- Implemented Spark using Scala and Spark SQL for faster testing and processing of data.
- Implemented Spark using Scala and utilizing Data frames and Spark SQL API for faster processing of data.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Involved in creating POJO Objects and mapped using Spring Data JPA Annotations.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Used spring validator framework for client side and server-side validation. Also implemented dynamic loading of JSP’s using AJAX.
- Implemented AngularJS controllers, custom directives, filters to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Planned, constructed and iterated upon a contacts management single-page application (SPA) and custom REST API using AngularJS.
- Implement the web application using Express, Angular 6 along with HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, other web technologies.
- Worked on creating Microservices, API, and created Docker Files for different Microservices. Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services (AWS) and Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring framework.
- Created advance SQL scripts in PL/SQL Developer to facilitate the data in/out flow in Oracle
- Created Stored Procedures in Oracle using PL/SQL, TOAD.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2ee Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile (SCRUM) development methodology to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Build the reusable service components with Angular, Bootstrap, and JSX that are used across various modules.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 6 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Created Custom AngularJS and developed data driven UI using Angular 6.
- Developed an Angular 6 workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Built REST by building NodeJS in the backend to handle requests sent from the jQuery Ajax calls.
- Performed WebSphere configuration, backup and restoration tasks by using backup Config, restore Config commands etc .
- Involved in configuring the WebSphere load balancing utilizing WebSphere Workload Management including horizontal scaling, vertical scaling, creating dynamic clusters, setting up node groups and application versioning in WebSphere MQ environments.
- Installed and configured IBH HTTP Server and iPlanet web servers, WebSphere MQ servers and back-end data servers to create end-to-end web services.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Experienced in working with spark eco system using Spark SQL and Scala queries on different formats like Text file, CSV file.
- Expertized in implementing Spark using Scala and Spark SQL for faster testing and processing of data responsible to manage data from different sources.
- Involved in developing a linear regression model to predict a continuous measurement for improving the observation on wind turbine data developed using spark with Scala API.
- Worked with DBAs on installation of Oracle database, RDBMS database, restoration and log generation. Perform security patching of Linux servers.
- Mass Build of Linux/Solaris OS servers using kickstart /jumpstart automation application.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used Executor Service multithreading to implement Thread pool, parallel processing to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, Method reference, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Developed REST full web services using Spring MVC REST framework and JAX-RS.
- Used Annotations for Spring DI, Auto wiring and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Implementing or exposing the Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experienced in logging with ELK Stack by using Elasticsearch.
- Using Swagger UI registered micro services, monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Experienced circuit breaker patterns and fail safe in Spring Boot Micro Service applications using Hystrix and monitored the services using Hystrix Dashboard.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services into Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services.
- Used AWS Cloud watch in alerting, maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate servers/storage. Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Maintaining and monitoring of production and corporate servers/storage. Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker container.
- Used Camel-Spring-WS integration to access web services based on SOAP action.
- Developed grunt tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application. Worked with several testing frameworks such as Junit and Mockito.
- Configured and administered Jenkins for CI/CD into Tomcat Application Server.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Java/J2EE developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Involved in all the phases of (SDLC) including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications from Business Analyst.
- Developed client slide components utilizing Java Swing framework.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring MVC Developed POJO objects corresponding to the database schema and implemented persistence in the business logic using Hibernate. Developed configuration files corresponding to beans mapped and backend database tables.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing server-side code using Spring JDBC and DAO module of spring for executing stored procedures and SQL queries.
- Used Node JS for server-side rendering. Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked on Spring RESTful API to exchange XML and JSON data between enterprise applications.
- Mastered the Grunt with commands for building and deploying the project.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance.
- Experienced working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) of the project.
- Used Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development, build, deployment and testing the application.
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Implemented request and response objects using SOAP web services and created routes using Apache Camel. Used JUnit for testing the application. Managed code with unit tests and GitHub.
- Used ANT for building the entire web application and deploy them on WebSphere.
- Followed Agile Methodology and participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
Environment: Java 1.7,Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, JSON, REST, Tiles, APACHE CAMEL, Oracle, Pl/SQL, Jenkins, My SQL, Spring Dao, Hibernate, Spring, Jira, Tiles, JMS, Maven, Core Java, Jasper,Oracle10g, Junit, JIRA, GIT, backend, MAVEN, Core Java, log4J.
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs Struts HTML XHTML DHTML CSS Java Script JSP Custom Tags.
- Developed Asynchronous means of retrieval of data from the Server and Database using AJAX features.
- Implemented the Web Application using Struts Framework.
- Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence of objects and Caching of Data using Hibernate.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries to allow easy integration of Struts Framework into projects logic.
- Used Struts Framework to design actions action forms and related configuration for every use-case.
- Developed code using various patterns like Singleton Front Controller and Value Objects Service Locator.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and spring s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Good knowledge of REST-full web services using JAX-RS and Jersey tools.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions and Collections.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Designed WSDL s and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards integration and security specifications.
- Created web services using SOAP to allow application and services to connect to them over the Internet.
- Implemented the Web Services and associated business modules integration.
- Developed Servlets for Document Upload Image Streaming and Caching the data.
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for Developing Testing Implementing.
- Involved in Unit Testing Integration Testing and System Testing used JUnit framework.
- Used SVN for version control. Used Log4J to store log messages.
Environment: Java 1.5 J2EE Springs JSP Struts Hibernate Java Script, Node JS, AJAX HTML CSS JDBC Eclipse WebLogic 10.x Restful Web Services WSDL Oracle ANT, JUnit, SOAP.