- With over 5+ years of professional experience in analysis, design, developing, support and testing web based, distributed n - tier and client/server architecture.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment and highly competent in gathering user requirements.
- Proficient in designing and coding web applications using Core Java and J2EE technologies JSP, EJB, JMS and spring, Hibernate, JNDI and JDBC.
- Sound Knowledge of MVC Architecture, spring, Java Design Patterns and O/R mapping Hibernate framework.
- Experience in Spring Framework using Spring Boot, IOC and Hibernate.
- Proficiency in Hibernate and the O/R mapping to map Java domain objects with the database, spring framework to easily configure J2EE applications.
- Expertise in design and development of various web applications with N-Tier Architecture using MVC and using the Spring Framework.
- Experience in working on various spring modules (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, spring boot).
- Strong Experience with java technologies including: Java Collections, Interfaces, Serialization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi- Threading, Java Beans Web Services, REST API and XML.
- Good Knowledge in coded Java applications on both client-side and server-side and advanced multithreading
- Proficient in writing and using SOAP and REST Web-Services.
- Experience with the ORM tool Hibernate involving Connection pooling, Mappings, Transaction Management, HQL (Hibernate Query Language).
- Good exposure and experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services including REST, SOAP, WSDL, AJAX and tools like Maven, ANT, Junit.
- Proficiency in Implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with JSON based REST Web Services.
- Good implementation knowledge on using Log4j.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and Cursors for Oracle, MySQL, DB2 and Sybase databases.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self-Motivated, Self-Starter, and TeamPlayer, can work with minimal supervision. Effective Communication, Organizational and Time management skills.
- Strong experience in client interaction and understanding business application, business data flow and data relations from them.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java 8, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JSTL, Java Beans, Java Multithreading, EJB
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, IOC, Boot), Hibernate
Design & GUI Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD
App servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, JBoss
Databases/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, My-SQL
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Design/Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Applied object oriented methodologies and coreJ2EEDesign Patterns like Factory, Singleton, MVC, Service Locator and Façade.
- Developed the application using Java 8 and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, and for each.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Micro-services and develop Spring-based application with very less configuration.
- UsedSpring Boot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring MVC, IOC and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend processes and database interaction.
- Designed and Developed and integrated Spring DAO layer with Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed application using annotated basedSpring MVC and Hibernate.
- Developed various J2EE components like JSP, SAX, JAXP and JMS by using Eclipse.
- Implemented all the components of Spring Frame work (Controller classes, Spring Bean Configurations, Repository classes).
- Performed deployment of applications onJBoss. Worked on changing ofJBoss server config files to adapt in different environment.
- Worked heavily inAWScloud resources to better achieve a lower cost and higher performance/uptime.
- Creation ofRESTWeb Services framework for the management of data using Apache CXF, tested web services using SOAP UI and Rest Client.
- Developed and deployed EJBs into BEA Weblogic application server.
- Unit testing was performed using JUnit and Version control through Git.
- Involved in Unit testing of application using JUnit and built the package using Maven and deployed the application on to Web-Logic App Server.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Performed a thorough unit testing and resolved several data related issues before migration to production.
Confidential, Fremont, CA.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis and design and documentation as the application was started from scratch.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE, XML and XSLT and Web Services (REST, WSDL).
- Worked with latest Java 8 features like Date API and Streams.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8 (Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented designs.
- Did Spring POC on Spring Boot for the application development.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and JSON technology.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- UsedEclipseIDE for writing code and BEA Web-Logic as application server.
- Designed JSP pages for Initial applications, Submissions and Maintenance Involved in implementing Message Driven Beans using for JMS systems.
- Implemented JSF framework to simplify the development of various UI components.
- Consumed REST based Micro services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Designed and developed very complex and large web pages using Angular JS library with AJAX and JSON.
- Developed RESTful Web services client to consume JSON messages.
- Used MDB to reduce the interdependencies of all the sub systems using JMS.
- Involved in designing and developing the front end of the application using JSP, Java script, AJAX, HTML5, DHTML and CSS3.
- Build SOAP Web services based onAWS (Amazon web services).
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- DevelopingEJBMessage driven beans used for the publisher and subscriber model for sending E- mail.
- UsedLog4jto provide central logging facility, comes under singleton design pattern.
- Involved in writing the Maven scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Worked on SQL queries and PL/SQL and actively involved in the production support.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Developed spring MVC Rest controllers, services for backend interactions.
- Implemented the service layer using spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Developed the business layer usingSpring Boot.
- Designed the system based on spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Involved in using Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java features.
- Involved in design and development of RESTful (JAX-RS) web services for other application to communicate and tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Developed REST services using Spring and used JAXB API for XML parsing.
- Consumed RestFul web service and performed data retrieval using Hibernate and integrated with Web Method via Web-Services.
- Configured Web Applications using Tomcat and Apache and also deployed them.
- Used Maven to build the application and deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework and used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.
- Participate in application technical support for user queries.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, UAT and Production phases of the application.
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Developed Form Beans and Action classes using spring framework along with validation framework.
- Used spring, Tiles to provide a full-featured, robust framework for assembling presentation pages from component parts.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation and used JSP tags.
- Developed the Business Delegate, Singleton, Service Locator, Session-Facade and DAO Layers.
- Developed XML files, Schema’s and parsing them by using both SAX and DOM parser’s.
- Designed and Developed XSL style sheets using XSLT to transform XML and display the information on the UI screens.
- Developed Stateless Session Beans which will in turn call DAO’s to retrieve & update data into Database.
- Wrote deployment scripts for implemented EJB’s using Ant.
- Used Log4j and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Designed and developed hibernate configuration files, SQL scripts and stored procedures for different deals and products.
- Involved in Unit Testing using Junit and Integration of use Cases.
- Create Product Documentation, Functionality/Help Documentation for the application users and document key lessons learnt after each sprint.
Environment: Java, spring, Hibernate, Agile, JSP, XML, XSL, XSLT, EJB, JUnit, Ant and Windows.