- Around 5 years of professional experience in development and deployment of various Object oriented and web - based Enterprise Applications using Java/J2EE technologies and working on the complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Proficient in n-tier application design and development using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts 2.0, Spring and Oracle.
- Experienced in developing complex PL/SQL queries, Procedures, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Packages and Views in various databases such as Oracle, DB2 and MySQL, SQL Server.
- Working Knowledge in JSON and XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XPath, parsers like SAX, DOM and JAXB.
- Expertise in creating Jenkins CI pipelines. Experience in Jenkins to automate most of the build related tasks.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Worked in Development teams under various roles such as Designer, Developer and Group Leader.
- Experience in agile software development practices such as Scrum, Test driven development (TDD) and CI/CD.
- Developed applications using Multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collections and Generics.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to monitor and manage the application in production environment.
- Flexible committed individual with excellent interpersonal & communication skills, aiming to specialize in the fields of Java/J2EE.
- Experience with CICD-ANT, MAVEN, GRADLE, JENKINS, CVS, GIT, GITHUB.
- Proficient in using AWS (Amazon Web Services) services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Active participation in entire lifecycle of software development. Activities include study of conceptual design as well as detailed design, coding, unit testing, system integration testing and support, and also supported software configuration management.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills while conducting functional and technical training sessions.
Languages: Java, C, C++, XML.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD).
Databases & ORM: Oracle 9/10g (PL/SQL, SQL* PLUS, SQL Developer), MS SQL Server, JDBC.
Web Frameworks: MVC, Struts 1.x / 2.0, Spring 2.5 / 3.0, Spring Boot, Spring WS, Spring Rest, Microservices.
CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Operating Systems: Windows 7 Professional, Windows NT/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux.
IDE Tools: Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea.
Servers: JBoss, Tomcat 5.x/6.x, WebLogic Server 9/10.
Reporting Tools: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint.
Version Control: Bitbucket and SVN.
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Spring Test Framework.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Design, develop and write well designed, testable, efficient codeand implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization’s business strategy and goals.
- Work closely with the business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Understanding of the SAFE Agile framework and usage of Maven and Gradle build frameworks
- Strong understanding of OOP's concepts, SOA concepts, and multi-tier J2EE architecture
- Experience in NodeJS, SOAP,RESTFUL webservices and React JS.
- Experience in developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, or Web Services at an enterprise level
- Developed JSP for UI and Java classes for business logic.
- Ability to implement scalable, high performing, secure, highly available solutions
- Performing engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, embedded systems, andoperating systems.
- Created Rest based controllers to handle the incoming request and output theresponse
- Worked with MVC framework such as Spring IOC, and MVC which is used forimplementing backend functionality.
- Involved with ORM tool such as Hibernate /JPA.
- Configure the GIT and checkout- checked in the code from Git repository.
- Experience with Java/J2EE development, Linux, Java, relational databases like SQL, Oracle,NOSQL databases like Cassandra.
- Extensively used mongo database and used spring data for mapping repository.
- Experience with Micro Service technologies, including Spring, Spring Boot, REST Services and Web technologies.
- Involved in developing test cases using Junit testing during development model.
- Deploy the application through PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Working experience with OOP, SOA, design pattern, multi-threading.
- Designed and developed a Restful APIs for different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Used a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service requests.
- Skilled in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Development.
- Creating Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4/6 and Used Webpack to build Typescript modules.
- Coordinate with all the teams for functional requirements and ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Implementing a CI/CD pipeline in a multi-cloud environment.
- Worked with Jenkins under the CI/CD pipeline providing continuous improvement to Agile software development teams.
- Experience with Single-page app development using Angular, HTML5 and CSS.
- Implemented test driven development (TDD), executed unit test plans.
- Integrated Build tools like NPM, GRUNT with JENKINS.
- Experience in using JBoss jBPM as a workflow that enables creating and automatization of business processes.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDDs and Scala.
- Involved in automating various processes in production Shell scripting and Cron job scheduler.
- Setup the CICD process for the application using Jenkins and deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Created Restful Web services with Node.JS.
- Involved in scripting for automation, and monitoring using Shell, Python and Perl scripts.
- Designed and developed Rest Based Webservices using Jersey framework. and systems monitoring and troubleshooting using J2EE, Tomcat.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate POJO's, configuring Hibernate persistence layer.
- Performed Web services testing between and third-party applications using Soap UI and performance functional testing of REST APIs using JMeter.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Worked on Spring MVC Architecture for web applications.
- Configured and deployed the application using Tomcat and Web Sphere.
- Built Java applications using Maven and deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Application servers.
- Developedjavamodules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Involves in Sprint planning for the estimation of efforts for user stories and bugs
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Coded application components using a test-driven(TDD) approach.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked with CSS3 background, CSS Layouts, positioning, text, border, margin, and padding.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in developing internal application using Angular JS, React JS and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Execute applications with scheduled Cron jobs in Unix.
- Integrated Drools with Spring container to push the dependency using Ant.
- Implemented CI/CD and other tooling as needed to support internal and customer development efforts to customize and enhance Openstack.
- Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins and puppet.
- Implemented Micro-services using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Published and consumed Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and deployed it on WebLogic server.
- Used SOAP based messaging format to transfer requests and responses and validated the request and responses against XML Schema Definition.
- Used SOAPUI tool extensive to conduct regression and performance testing of our services.
- Extensively used Spring Bean Wiring, Spring DAO and Spring AOP modules.
- Providing the access to individual user for IBM MQ objects like Queue Manager and queues.
- Worked on JS framework that is Backbone JS, Node.JS, React JS to augment browser applications with MVC.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with SQL Server.
- Used GIT for Source Control and Version Management of all codes and resources.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked extensively with the backend which comprised of Spring, Hibernate.
- Worked with Spring MVC and Hibernate in the backend to build the business logic.
- Consumed SOAP based Web Services to integrate with the Web Application.
- Used JSON and XML formats to transfer data from the server.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Hibernate and DAO Design Pattern.
- Experience in implementing Web Services such as SOAP using WSDL.
- Used JMS for loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous exchange of information among J2EE components.
- Used Maven to employ standard conventions and practices to accelerate the development cycle.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Utilized Spring MVC framework to implement design patterns like IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO (Data access objects), Data Transfer objects, Business objects, ORM Mappings.
- Developed Servlets and JSP for performing CRUD operations on domain specific entities.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, IOC, Hibernate, Oracle, Maven, JMS, Eclipse, AJAX, JSP, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, Servlets, Design Patterns, JUnit, Apache, Web Services.