Programming Languages: Java/J2EE, C.
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Version Controls: Git, Bitbucket
- Experience with multiple Servers like Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Involved in preparing the technical design documents using UML data model representation, Use case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose
- Experience in Core Java with understanding and working knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Algorithms, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture forRestful APIusingSpring Boot.
- UsedSpring BootActuator to monitor and manage the application in production environment.
- Experience in the Agile (SCRUM) Development Process.
- Built Java applications usingMavenand deployed JAVA/J2EE applications through Application servers.
- UsedLOG4J&JUnitfor debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Experience creating and maintainingSplunkreports, dashboards, forms, visualizations, alerts.
- Building and deployment of EAR, WAR, JAR files on test, stage and production systems in Jboss Application Server using Jenkins.
- Experience in creating XLR and CRQ for the release process.
- Developed BDD tests using JBehave by writing behaviors and step definitions
- Experience on working with AmazonWeb ServiceslikeEC2,S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitorAWSservices and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- AmazonEC2is used for deploying and testing the lower environments such as Dev and Stage.
- Developed applications using Spring Boot, Java and J2EE patterns.
- Utilized Java 8 concepts like functional interfaces, Stream API, Collection API.
- Learned deployment procedure on the test servers using jenkins.