- 6 years of IT involvement in all periods of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as a Software Java Developer with aptitude in Object - Oriented Estimation, Design, Development, Testing and Support of big business Level Intranet/Internet Web based Applications utilizing Waterfall and Agile philosophy.
- Excellent usage learning of Distributed Web Services/Enterprise/Web/Client-Server frameworks utilizing Java, J2EE XML, SOA Web administrations, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology.
- Well versed with J2EE Design Patterns like DAO, Service Locator, Value Object, Business Delegate Pattern, Front Controller Pattern, Singleton, MVC, Session exterior and so forth.
- Good involvement with Source code administration cooperation devices GIT, SVN, GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, AWS-Code submit.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming utilizing Core Java, Multi-threading, Synchronization, Serialization, Collections, Garbage Collection and Data Structures.
- Strong programming aptitudes in outlining and execution of multi-level applications utilizing electronic innovations like Spring MVC and Spring Boot. Involvement in Microservices and Spring Boot application improvement.
- Manage and Monitor expansive generation MongoDB shared bunch conditions having terabytes of the information.
- Competent spring with JDBC/Hibernate modules and Hibernate for ORM systems.
- Proven involvement with Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in PL/SQL, RDBMS to create put away techniques and triggers in DB2 and Oracle.
- Good working background in utilizing ANT and Maven contents for building and conveying the application in web/App servers.
- Good knowledge in utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test and deploy.
- Good learning with adaptation control apparatuses like Clear Case, CVS and GIT, Git lab, Bitbucket.
- Excellent cooperative person, fast learner and self-starter with viable correspondence, inspiration and hierarchical abilities joined with consideration regarding points of interest and business process upgrades.
Programming Languages: Java, J2ee, Python, C++, C, UML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Framework/API’s: Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, RMI, JNDI, Spring Boot.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX/Linux.
IDE: RAD, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Microservices, AWS.
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, My SQL, DB2, MongoDB.
Design Methodologies: OOAD, SDLC, AOP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, TDD.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT, Bitbucket, Git lab.
Testing/ Logging Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Log4J.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins.
Confidential, Brookfield place, NY
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in Functional and Systems Requirements Modelling sessions to create System Requirements for the application.
- Followed Agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
- Used various Angular 6 custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Work in production support for production issue.
- Attend the MIM (Major Incident Management) call to solve the production issue when needed.
- Created back-end code utilizing Java accumulations including Set, List, Map, Multi-threading and Exception Handling.
- Develop and configure test automation frameworks and perform System, Integration and regression testing.
- Work cross functionally in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Development and Product Management to deliver high quality solutions.
- Coordinate the work of project teams along multiple work streams.
- Develop, execute and enhance test automation.
- Create the logs for Splunk and hvlm to ensure the quality of the code and check for accuracy.
- Developing the integration & regression tests, working with the existing team to identify what existing code is intended to do.
- Working where necessary on designing both functional & non-functional tests (e.g. fail-safe scenarios, performance etc.)
- Assist in proactively avoiding any intermittent software functionality problems and assist with scheduled delivery of systems to the user community.
- Created Spring Application utilizing Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring DAO and center product application utilizing spring center system.
- Utilized Spring (IOC) for infusing the beans and lessened the coupling between the classes.
- Utilized Postman Collections for Rest API testing.
- JSON yield was tried utilizing Advanced REST Client or POSTMAN.
- Developed the unit test cases using JUnit.
- Analyze the legacy code and project to add or introduce new programming code.
- Assisted in maintaining and updating existing applications and modules.
- Contributed to development of client side and server-side codes for external and internal web applications.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Requirements gathering Analysis, Design, Business logic implementation and Unit testing, Deployment and Maintenance of the Application.
- Utilized Agile Methodology for building up the application.
- Utilized Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and MVC.
- Made and built up the inside Angular 2 structure applications ventures. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Utilized MVC Framework Angular in the advancement for information authoritative and to devour web administrations.
- Executing JAX-RS administrations utilizing Spring Boot.
- Utilized a Microservices engineering, with Spring Boot-based administrations associating through a blend of REST and Spring Boot.
- Business rationale is actualized utilizing Spring Core, Spring ORM, and Spring DAO modules.
- Information activities are performed utilizing Spring ORM with Hibernate by taking utilizing explanations, auto wiring and execute the Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database, for example, HQL and SQL.
- Sent Spring Boot based microservices Docker and Amazon EC2 holder utilizing AWS administrator reassure.
- Utilized Hibernate mappings, connections among tables and element classes to access and refresh data in the database.
- Move mongo dB shared/imitation group frame one datacenter to another without downtime.
- Dealt with SQL questions with Oracle SQL designer to choose/embed/refresh/joins and so on for test/improvement reason in neighborhood condition.
- Utilizing WebLogic Application Server as an application server and Eclipse as IDE.
- Utilized GIT as Source Version control administration framework and took a shot at GITHUB vault.
- Testing is done through Test Driven Development (TTD) utilizing JUnit.
- If application bolster amid the framework testing, Joint System testing and client acknowledgment testing.
- Followed issues utilizing JIRA utilizing conversion.
- Tracked issues using JIRA using confluence.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Jr Java Developer
- Participate in service functional specification, design, and feature integration with other services.
- Writing and maintaining service application code, frameworks, libraries, APIs and documentation.
- Used JSF as MVC framework to develop the web application.
- Used JSF Validation and Custom tags, Managed beans.
- Involved in developing interface for WEB pages like user registration, login, and registered access control for users depending on logins using HTML, CSS and Java Script/AJAX.
- Integrated Hibernate for persistence with the DAO and Service layer.
- Developed Enterprise Java Beans (Session Beans) to perform middle ware services and interact with DAO layer to perform database operations like update, retrieve, insert and delete.
- Developed different SOAP Web Services using WSDL, XML, XSD
- XML Binding done using JAXB.
- Developed Message Driven Bean components with WebSphere MQ Series for e-mailing and Data transfer between client and the providers
- Configuring and deploying application to WebSphere application server.
- Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Used ANT to automate the build and deployment process.
- Used CVS for software configuration management and version control.
- Resolve Bugs and Change Requests to already existing code.