- Having Around 8+ Years of progressive experience in Object - Oriented Design with experience in the full life cycle of the software development process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance in Java/J2EE technology.
- Experienced best practices for integrating Microservices into existing system architecture
- Extensive experience with Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections
- Proficient with Typescript ES6 new features block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Extensive experience on MVVM frameworks like Angular 4, 6, 8 to develop dynamic web applications.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node) stack.
- Expertise in architecture patterns like Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & Monolithic.
- Good Experience in Java 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Lambda functions, Functional Interfaces programming, Concurrency, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, and Collection API.
- Experience in implementing projects in SOA architecture with SOAP services using JAX-WS, Apache CXF, and WSDL
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring Boot, Spring IOC, AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, and Spring IO
- Expertise in web technologies such as JSP, Servlets, Structs, Spring MVC
- Having experience with cloud computing environments like amazon web services (AWS)
- Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Apache CXF, and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environment and good knowledge of using APIGEE for routing technologies
- Thorough understanding of Object-Oriented Methodology, Design and Development Process
- Worked on Analysis, Estimate, Design (with UML), development, Integration, Testing, production maintenance, and support in a client-server environment
- Experience in using JUnit testing framework and comprehensive knowledge of Log4j
- Experience in Production support, Troubleshooting, and Debugging of applications
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and concepts with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong in research and analytical skills, Problem-solving and team collaboration
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA JNDI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Java Beans, Applets, Multi-threading, Java Networking, Spring data, Spring Boot, Spring framework, Spring JDBC Templates, java mail, Google API, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, RESTFUL
Programming Languages: Java JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7 , C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, jerkins, AEM, Nginx
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/4.x/5/x, Hibernate, JSF, iBatis, Angular Ionic, RCP
WebServices Frameworks: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis, XMLSpy.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
Testing technologies/tools: JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, Mockito, TestNg, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Silk Test, Sahi Pro
Database Servers: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Clear Case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.0, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, providing valuable inputs through Agile methodology.
- Analyzed the Business requirements and converted them into Technical requirements.
- Building modules of application in java and integrating them into our ColdFusion application.
- Knowledge of spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single-page applications SPAs for responsive services. Used eureka to call other proxies and microservices.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular 6 component-based development in future Angular framework transitions.
- Worked on Swagger UI to Interact with APIs. Designed and documented APIs using swagger.
- Appropriate AWS service is selected based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Implemented Microservice architecture using Spring Boot for making applications smaller and independent.
- Designed Back-End tables and developed the application based on Java standards (SonarQube).
- Integrated Spring Data Mongo Repository to retrieve and update the data from MongoDB.
- Design JSON requests according to the Front-End pages.
- Developed and integrated RESTfulweb services using JAX-RPC along with Spring Boot and test cases using JMeter.
- Developed the responsive UI web pages using Angular 6 & 8, TypeScript, Node JS and worked with angular filters in expressions and directives to filter data in the UI.
- Used Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Developed UI automation for Node JS, Angular 6, Microservices has been built using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS, Spring Cloud, and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Worked on building a data center with AWS, Installed SVN, Git, Jenkins images on AWS.
- Development of services and scheduled jobs for catalog data publishing and image notification service using Spring RESTful services and Apache Kafka for data transmission between the systems.
- Used Apache Kafka to load data on the Hadoop File system and move the same data to MongoDB, No SQL.
- Used CI/CD tool Jenkins CI to build, test, deploy the code in the pivotal cloud and improved scalability of applications on cross-platforms.
- Good Exposure to web development using Java, Angular, jQuery, SOAP, REST, and Microservices.
- Using spring core annotations for dependency injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for Microservices, and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP, and ORM for backend tiers.
Environment: Spring Boot, Java8, JQuery, Bootstrap, Spring 4.0, JPA, Jenkins, Spring 4, Mockito, MongoDB, Azure Cloud, XML Schemas, AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Angular 6, Angular 8, React js, JSON, Microservices, Restful services, Junit, Apache Kafka, TypeScript, Node JS, SOAP, Spring MVC, Spring DI, AWS.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Worked on SOA to develop RESTful Web service to generate and consume services from different modules. Implemented MVC Framework to make single-page applications SPAs for responsive services.
- Built the project upon the Single Page Application (SPA) criteria.
- Worked through cross-browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all-new CSS that was implemented.
- Extensive knowledge on spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API, Spring Boot for Microservices, and Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Wrote No SQL queries and procedures to fetch the data from MongoDB for Inpatient accounts.
- Involved in designing, developing, and testing the web application by using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and React.JS.
- Using the ReactJS, Flux for SPA development.
- Involved in responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets, and mobile users using React.js.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring ORM, and Spring Security modules to integrate with MySQL database to implement persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Used Spring - ORM to integrate Hibernate and creation of Hibernate POJO.
- Designed stored procedures, triggers, and functions in Oracle for business-critical requirements. Created E-R graphs and relationships among different databases and create tables with low coupling.
- Developed generic database Connection Pooling with Web Logic Admin server using spring, SQL query optimization.
- Integration of Amazon web services (AWS) with other applications.
- Configured AWS identity and access management groups and users for improved login authentication.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and the Redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn an application into a Single Page Application.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux.
- Involved in sprint planning meetings to discuss various development efforts for each story and provide the necessary status updates.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing (JUnit).
- Web application development using AngularJS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3
- Followed TDD using agile methodologies.
Environment: Java8, JQuery, Bootstrap, Spring 4.0, JAX-RPC, Jenkins, Spring 4, Spring Boot, Hibernate 4.2, Mockito, MongoDB, Azure Cloud, XML Schemas, AJAX, XML, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Angular 2.0, Angular 4, React js, JSON, Microservices, Restful services, Junit.
Confidential, Phoenix AZ
- Designed and developed applications based on Microservices Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot and Angular 4.0, Node JS with Express JS, and MongoDB.
- Involved in development, design, and implementation front-end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0
- Experience with the new features of Angular 4.0 new if-else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators Routers
- Highly used Angular 4.0 router to build Single Page Application for navigation through the different states and multiple modals
- Implemented Microservice architecture using Spring Boot for making applications smaller and independent
- Implemented Typescript for providing deep readability for tools through its optional static typing
- Worked with Angular CLI and Typescript in Angular 4.0 to create Controllers and Angular components for the Web Pages
- Worked with database export & import with MongoDB to migrate data from the old system
- Node JS with Express JS is used in developing microservice components to attain Non-blocking event-driven platforms that interact with multiple data sources.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts and Extensive development experience using databases such as MySQL, NoSQL databases like MongoDB
Environment: Spring Boot, Angular 4.0, Node JS with Express JS, MongoDB, HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0, Angular CLI, Typescript, RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, OAuth 2.0, Site Minder, Jasmine, and karma, AGILE, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Apache Kafka and Zookeeper, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, ELK, SDLC, Agile.
- Designed and developed web interfaces and business logic using Jakarta Struts Framework
- (MVC architecture), JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, DHTML and XML Technologies
- Development of Action Forms, Action Servlets, Action and Validating Action Forms in Struts framework
- Implemented the MVC pattern by using Struts with help of controller servlet, Action mappings, actions, and global forwards are defined in struts-config XML file and method call implementations are developed in Action.
- Integrated Struts with Hibernate and used ORM tool hibernate to interact with databases.
- Used Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and create queries with Hibernate query language (HQL) and integrated business layer with DAO layer.
- Used Hibernate as an Object-Relational Mapping ORM tool to store the persistent data and for communicating with the Oracle database and to customize the data for new applications
- Planned, Scheduled, and Implemented on Linux boxes as part of proactive maintenance and Secure Shell (SSH) Implementation
- Created and scheduled Batch process using Java Batch and Spring Batch and implemented job throttling for spring batch process.
- Used Spring Batch to develop batch processing to handle bulk requests from the clients
- Used Maven as a build tool to build artifacts on the source code
- Installed and configured IBM Web Sphere application server and HTTP web server for development and production environment and used Web Sphere message broker and Web Sphere Message Queue for the route, transform, migrate and enhance data.
- Develop and implement patch deployment plans used to patch development and production Linux and Windows servers.
- Modified Kornand Bourne shell scripts to automate administration tasks like customizing user environment and performance monitoring
- Used Drools rules engine for defining business rules and Validations
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the multiple requests to achieve high performance
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading,
- Memory management and used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs, and fixed the problems.
Environment: Struts 2.2, Spring 3.1, Spring IOC, Maven, Spring MVC, iBatis, SQL, IBM Web Sphere, Web Sphere Message Broker, Web Sphere Message Queue, Linux, Drools, Multithreading, and Log4j.
- Worked with the Business analyst to gather user requirements
- Involved inAnalysis,Design, Development, and Testingphases of the project
- Create a High-Level Design document with Use Case Diagram, a low-level document with Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Deployed the application in the WebLogic Server environment using Ant tool using Struts architecture with the JSP Client
- Established JDBC connection to retrieve the customer account details and transactions list from the Oracle database
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Created Team documentation covering environment setup and best practices such as exception handling, logging, test-driven development (TDD), information hiding, dependency Injection, AOP, etc
- Extensively worked on Prepared Statements and Callable Statements of JDBC 2.0 API to access the Oracle database
- Ensured strict adherence to the Banks best practices and coding standards