- Having around 3+ years of professional experience in the IT Industry involved in Developing, Implementing, and maintenance of various web - based applications using Java, J2EE Technologies.
- Expertise in solving in multiple data engineering problems leveraging various tools like Tablulea.
- Hands-on experience on working with various performance optimization algorithms like Kruskal’s and Dijkstra’s.
- Experience in working with Agile teams(Scrum, Kanban)
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented paradigm and solving usage of OO concepts to solve enterprise problems.
- In-depth knowledge of DevOps management methodologies and production deployment Configurations.
- Experienced with J2SE Technologies like API, Threads, Collections, and Exception Handling, J2EE Technologies like Servlet, Listener, JSP, Java Security API, and JSTL.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core concepts of Java8, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC.
- Experience in Micro-services Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker for container-based deployments. Well versed with consuming and producing Web services like SOA Architecture based SOAP (WSDL Component), UDDI, and REST working with data-exchange formats like PLAIN TEXT, XML and JSON format.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) using a unit testing framework Junit and knowledge of cradle, Maven.
- Experience in working with multiple version control systems like GitHub & bit-bucket. Automated multiple pipelines for continuous integration.
- Hands-on experience working with Continuous Integration (CI) build-automation tools such as Jenkins and go pipelines.
- Worked on infra provisioning on AWS using terraform scripts.
- Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
Operating system: Windows, Unix (Linux).
Java & J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Hibernate, Servlets, Spring Framework, Java Beans, Web Services.
Framework: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring data
ORM Tools: Hibernate
Databases: SQL, mongo, dynamodb
IDE/ Testing Tools: Eclipse, Intellij
Cloud Service Provider: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Big Data Tools: PySpark, R, Map Reduce, Natural Language Processing
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JAX-RS, Micro Services
Software Configuration Management Tools: Git and bit-bucket
Build Scripts: Gradle, Maven
Methodologies: Agile(Scrum, Kanban)
Defect Tracking Tools: Jira, Confluence.
Others: Log4J, JUnit, Maven, Postman.
- Firsthand knowledge in analyzing and creating business models, logical specifications, and user requirements to develop solutions for the application environment.
- Design, develop, and configure, the program to implement software applications, packages, and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Develop technical documents, maintain confluence pages, and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code flow. Hands on experience in developing and implementing rest API usingJava.
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications using core Java and Object-oriented concepts & Relational Database knowledge.
- Designed and developed the service business process and data access to Oracle database and backend layers with JAXB, JMS and XML
- Design and Create Database tables and schemas using SQL and ORM frameworks such as Hibernate.
- Maintain application servers like Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, web logic, versions of Java from java6 to java8, Eclipse, and IntelliJ as IDE’s for designing multi-threaded applications.
- Expertise in dealing with Security Layer, Presentation Layer, Services Layer, Data Persistence Layer, and Execution Layer.
- Design, create, and build asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies likeSpring Boot.
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using terraform.
- Created automation scripts using python using to automat the continuous integration in project.
- Responsible in setting up AWS services with EC2 instances and took part in deploying application on AWS
Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Determining needs for complex big data systems and Big Data Analytics Courses to students.
- Grading students’ assignments, teaching lab sessions, clarifying their doubts and giving lectures made me develop so fast in the programming field and teaching field as well.
- Worked on designing new APIs which will be driving the user interface.
- Created customized wrapper classes for elegantly handling global exceptions but leveraging spring boot’s exception handling features.
- Migrated 80 Tb data from my sql database to splunk cloud by setting up automation scripts and splunk forwarders
- Optimized SQL queries and stored procedures to improve the overall performance of APIs integrated with these queries.
- Provisioned infra on AWS for multiple services like AWS lambda, EMR clusters to seamless running of spark Jobs used by different teams.
- Followed TDD for whole SDLC cycle.
- Improved sonar report by fixing multiple issues ranging from critical to minor hence improving the standard of the code base.