- 7+ years of IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation, and Testing of Java web based multi - tier applications.
- UsedNPMfor installing required node modules and other publishedAngular NPM modules, Angular 2.0is of aComponent Driven Architecture.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular 4/5 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Designed and developed the application usingAngular2framework along withHTML5,CSS3,TypeScript,Java Script,Bootstrap,Node.js,NPM,and Mongo DB.
- Moved existingAngularJS controllersandservicestoAngular2 componentsfor more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular 2+andTypescript.
- Developed single page applications usingAngular 2+,TypeScript,web packandGrunt.
- Expertise in developing enterprise application in Microservices and SOA (service-oriented architecture).
- Created variousMongoDBcollections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and usedMongooseAPI to access theMongoDB.
- Knowledge of developing single page web applications by using Angular 5 with TypeScript/ ES and jQuery and working knowledge on HTTP access control CORS to enable cross-origin resource sharing in the project.
- Experience in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) and RESTful Web Services. Experience in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST APIs.
- Expertise in using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, XML and Web services (RESTful and SOAP).
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like Hibernate, spring, JUNIT, LOG 4J and JSF framework. Developed applications using Spring Boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP.
- Extensive Experience in using various design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller), Singleton, Session Façade, Factory, DAO, Front Controller, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Developed microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, Docker and PCF.
- Having good implementation experience with installation and configuration of Kubernetes, clustering them and managed local deployments in Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Extensive experience using spring framework with ORM mapping tools like Hibernate and iBatis, which implements Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools like Jenkins, Bamboo to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development. Configured Jenkins to perform builds to AWS environment.
- Worked with various AWS services such as S3, EC2, ECS, SNS, SES, RDS instances, etc. Worked with AWS SDK to get and post objects to S3 buckets in the application.
- Experienced in testing Angular JS, Angular 2 applications using Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, and Angular Test Bed.
- Experienced in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL (MongoDB) and MySQL.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like CSV, SVN and GIT. Followed Waterfall, Agile methodologies like SCRUM.
- Experienced using Splunk for monitoring and checking error logs, monitoring the infrastructure.
- Experience with build tools includes Maven, Gradle, ANT and Jenkins. IDE tools like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse, Spring STS,
- Visual Studio Code etc., worked on major Web servers including Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web sphere, Web Logic.
LANGUAGES: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Python
TECHNOLOGIES: JSP2.1/2.0/1.2, Servlets 2.x/3.x, JavaBeans, JDBC, Hibernate3.x/4.x,JPA, Spring3.0/4.0,SpringBoot,Spring Security, Spring DATA JPA, OAuth 2.0, REST and SOAP Web Services, SOA, JMS2.0, and DOM Parsers, AJAX
DEVELOPMENT TOOLS (IDES): Eclipse, IBM RAD/RSA, JBuilder, NetBeans, IntelliJ, MS Visual Studio, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio code and WebStorm.
WEB/APPLICATION SERVERS: Apache Tomcat 8.x/7.x, WebLogic 10.3/9.2/8.1 , IBM WebSphere7.x/8. X, JBOSS
DATABASES: Oracle 11g/12c, SQL server 2008, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
PLATFORMS: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC
TESTING TOOLS: JUnit 4.x, JIRA, Rally, TestNG, Version1, Karma, Mocha.
VERSION CONTROL: CVS, SVN, ClearCase, GIT Hub, GitLab, Bitbucket, CI/CD- Jenkins and Bamboo
CLOUD DEVOPS: Docker, AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Azure
METHODOLOGIES: Agile Methodology, Waterfall model, RUP, SCRUM
BUILD TOOLS: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Designed responsive front-end screens using Angular 2, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Typescript, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Worked on Components, Directives, Services, Forms, Http Access, Authentication, optimizing an internal application using Angular 5 with Modules and AOT.
- Implemented features such as routing, data binding, data updates without a page refresh using Angular 5.
- Used Angular Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Created various Angular services, modules, pipes, attribute directives and worked with both template and data driven forms, Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular router module for various modules, components and sub components.
- Used Angular CLI with webpack to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
- Used Spring Boot to architect the microservice solution for the application and used Embedded Apache Tomcat to run the microservices developed with spring MVC.
- Defined spring MVC validators to perform custom validations for the model data.
- Developed microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker and PCF.
- Consumed REST microservices using Spring Netflix Feign client.
- Containerized the microservices using Spring Boot, Maven, Docker and Jenkins.
- Responsible for deploying the microservices to Cloud foundry.
- Developed batch jobs to process XML data coming from other applications using Spring batch and scheduled them using Spring Task Scheduler.
- Developed middleware service and data access layer using Spring and Hibernate and used Spring declarative transaction management.
- Developed hibernate ORM mappings using Hibernate and JPA annotations to map java classes to database tables. Developed hibernate inheritance mapping using single table approach and configured multi-level caching in Hibernate.
- Used DB2 and PostgreSQL as the database to store the data and wrote stored procedures, triggers and queries to retrieve the data.
- Developed custom validators to validate the REST requests using Spring and used Swagger to generate the REST documentation for the developed services.
- Have implemented chef provisioning for creation of on demand instances and instance infrastructure using the chef-client and bootstrapping using plugins against AWS EC2.
- Used Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones and also give public DNS names to elastic load balancers ip’s.
- Used AWS RDS for database configuration. Used AWS code pipeline for moving the code across different environments. Hands on experience with one or more Cloud Infrastructure and Services like Amazon AWS.
- Developing a product-level cloud-based architecture in AWS. Instructed teams on best practices around PCF and Spring Boot.
- Unique experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry, troubleshooting issues with platform components (PCF), and developing global/multi-regional deployment models and patterns for large scale developments/deployments on Cloud Foundry. Vast knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Created deployment models for cloud foundry, explaining the underlying VM, Container, and application layout across multiple PCF foundations spread across the globe.
- Solutions involved logging with ELK and Splunk, custom buildpacks, service-to-service security, and other common issues faced when PCF is involved in a large-scale digital transformation
- Converted a monolithic app to microservices architecture using Spring Boot. Deployed, Scaled, Configured, wrote manifest file for various Microservices in PCF.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and spring boot, hosted all micro services on PCF.
- Using PCF did smoke tests, which are functional unit and integration tests on all major system components.
- Experience in Cloud Computing using PCF, Docker, AWS EC2 and S3
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the actual functionality and used Mockito for Behavior Driven Development (BDD).
- Writing and retrieving files to and from AWS S3bucket for UI to render data faster that involves complex and time-consuming server-side logic. Also Deploying applications to PCF cloud and AWS cloud ECS fargate.
- Performed Data driven Testing (DDT), Cross browser testing and Parallel Test execution using Selenium WebDriver, TestNG and selenium Grid.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance, and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Maven.
- Utilized Kubernetes for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Used Bitbucket as a version control and Bamboo for CI/CD pipeline, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
- Experienced using Splunk for monitoring and checking error logs, monitoring the infrastructure.
Environment: Java, Spring 4.3, Spring boot, JPA, Hibernate 4, JMS, REST, MySQL, Swagger, log4j, JUnit, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium, Mockito, S3 Bucket, Maven, XML, java Script, Typescript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular 5, Apache Tomcat, Zabbix, ApacheLog4J, Spring Tool Suite (STS).
Confidential, BOSTON, MA
- Involved in designing applications using thecore J2EEdesign patterns Façade, Data Transfer Objects, Business Delegate,andValue Object.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Involved in web application development for backend system usingAngular 4,Angular CLI,Webpack,HTML5, TypeScript, WIJMO, SASSandCSS3.
- UsedAngular 4Reactive forms to implement complexformsand performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Developed JSPs strictly confining to the policy of nojava use in them andAJAXwas used for asynchronous server calls.
- Presentation tier of the application was built completely onStruts framework.Heavily usedStruts Tag Libraries, Validators, and Tilesand involved in Configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml.
- Worked on the back-end part of the application involvingspring framework andHibernate.
- Persisted common application level data like domain libraries usingehCache.
- Usedspring AOPfor transaction management and developing advices for various cross cutting concerns such as logging, security, and indexing.
- Hibernatewas used as admin tool persistence framework. Also, implemented interceptors using Hibernate and spring. Developed the Hibernate entity classes usingAnnotationsandXDoclet.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions.Actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers inInformix. Generated complex PDF reports usingJASPER.
- Agiledelivery of software using practices of short iterations, sprints, Scrum.
- Developed the provider by top-down approach by writing theWSDL.
- UsedSOAPProtocol for communicating between two different backend systems.
- Extracted theSOAPrequest sent to and SOAP response received from the backend system.
- Developed web services usingApache Axisweb service engine.
- Worked on writing Unix Scripting to perform certain tasks.
- Involved in validating designs done by other developers as well as in the code review process.
Confidential, BOSTON, MA
- Involved in functional requirement discussions with business team and converted the functional requirements to technical requirements.
- Involved in developing raw java back end programs for back end Interfaces programs which would involve processing the batch files and the mockup files.
- Responsible for development of the application using spring framework, Java Web Services (REST) as Business layer, MySQL database and Hibernate ORM tool in the data access layer.
- Used WebSphere MQ (Message Queues) with Spring JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of valuable information between multiple business applications.
- Developed Apache camel routes, JMS endpoints and used free marker to customize service responses.
- Used Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) for marshaling and un-marshaling java objects and XML.
- Used Spring MVC to implement the MVC pattern for the application, used Tiles based view resolver to load the views for the user. Configured Dispatcher servlet and internal resource view resolver for loading views.
- Developed AOP aspects using various advices to handle exceptions and logging.
- Used spring JPA to create entity mappings and JPA repositories for data retrievals.
- Used Spring JPA transaction manager to handle transactions in the application.
- Created JNDI data source using spring to manage connection pooling from the server.
- Created spring batch jobs to read the data from files and load it to the MySQL databases.
- Configured job repository and created jobs with various steps to process the data using Spring Batch.
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query the database for complex data. Performed one to one, one too many mappings using hibernate.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon web Services (AWS).
- Wrote test cases for unit, integration, and functional tests, run automatically by Jenkins in the builds triggered by each push to GIT Repository. Configured Log4J for logging.
- Involved in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to analyze the business requirements, designing front end component, developing server-side code, testing and implementation.
- Used HTML and CSS to design the front-end components.
- Involved and understood the Development of back end system using Spring, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Followed agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagram depicting method interactions, using MS Visio.
- Involved in implementation of Spring MVC framework and developed Service layers. Configured the controllers, and different beans such as Handler Mapping, View Resolver etc.
- Created and implemented database operation in HQL using hibernate
- Developed and Consumed SOAP based Web Services using SOAP based Web Services
- Configured and implemented Log4j for logging and MAVEN for CI Integration
- Designed and Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT Framework
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages on Oracle database.
- Created and maintained Technical documentation for launching HADOOP Clusters and for executing Hive queries and Pig Scripts.
- Used Oozie and Zookeeper operational services for coordinating cluster and scheduling workflows.
- Sometimes play a role with QA team in testing to test modules with JUnit and to understand the loop holes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, Web Services, SOAP UI, Bigdata, Pig, Hive, Apache Ant, CVS, Design Patterns, HTML, Java Script, AJAX, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Developer, JUnit, Mercury Quality Center, UNIX.