- Understanding of key design principles
- Deep understanding of server - side web frameworks such as Laravel, Django, Express.js
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of SEO principles and 3rd party APIs
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Developed custom web application interfaces using HTML and CSS to meet the requirements of the client.
- Developed web pages and tools for selling a home, and was responsible for all the front-end development on my team.
Senior Full stack Engineer
- Built the online learning system using MEAN stack.
- Integrated the payment system.
- Structured the analysis of the score regarding of the schools, teachers, students, and support staffs
- Applied the certificates to the users
- Be an active member of the Development team to contribute to team dynamics, ways of working, and assisting with improvement opportunities.
- Defines development tasks, assigns tasks to the development team, and monitors and reports the status of development tasks.
- Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities.
- Develop, test, implement, and maintain application software working with established processes.
Environment: Angular 7, NgRx, RxJS, Node.js, MongoDB, Mapbox, Chart.js, PHP, MySQL, XML, TypeScript, Webpack, micro-service, API gate, RESTful API
Confidential, Gothenburg, SE
Senior Front-end Developer
- Design and Develop the frontend (UI) of a cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows) application targeting desktop and mobile platforms.
- Manage technical projects for business stakeholders acting as a liaison between internal clients and development teams.
- Work closely with other software engineering teams and 3rd party specialists (e.g. cloud services developers, UI/UX experts)
- Interact with key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to solicit input and feedback.
- Designing, creating, coding, and maintaining the content of the heating plant, and water plant
- Anticipating and providing support in solving technical issues.
- Assist in the design and implementation process for new products/projects, informing senior executives of alternatives.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Coordinating the workflow between the end-user, product OWNER, developer, and myself.
- Crisp Communication with Clients and work as an interface between team members and Client counterparts.
- Developing and Administer the new Vue-based website.
- Taking an active role in structuring our single-page applications to make them easy to maintain and to ensure they are highly modularized.
- Work with the test engineering team to assure product quality.
- Working knowledge of front-end optimization and performance techniques.
- Translate wireframes/PSDs into launch-ready, valid HTML/CSS.
- Test website pages on all supported desktop and mobile browsers and optimize content for mobile sites and apps as necessary.
- Integrate new web pages, email, and lookbook templates, as well as another marketing web/mobile content.
- Interacting with Marketing teams across Europe to develop approved language-specific assets for each market.
- Version control and full use of the software development life-cycle.
- Responsible for people management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
- Working with solution architects and other developers to design, develop, test, document, and deploy applications and services as part of future projects.
- Work with backend developers on RESTful API designs - assist with future scripted API and WebSocket investigations.
- Implement software components according to the design specifications.
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines.
- Develops and maintains a plan for an organization's Internet presence, based on management priorities, policy directions, and established goals.
- Work with database-backed Unix daemons and data parsing command-line tools.
- Mobilize, align and manage technical developer resource teams including resource allocation and capacity management.
- Establish methods for code development and migration within dev, test, prod environments for consistent methodology across releases.
Sr Front-end Developer
Confidential, Halifax, CA
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with the best-in-class software development.
- Contribute to and follow best practices for high-quality software development, defect management, and Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices.
- Collaborate to develop conceptual and detailed development plans and work with internal and external resources to drive the plans to completion.
- Involvement in the development life cycle on large-scale development and enhancement projects, providing LOE estimates and guidance on the scope.
- Architect, implement and manage web-based applications, databases, and interfaces from initial architecture through development, test, and deployment.
- Deadline-focused, detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated.
- Design, coordinate and troubleshoot integrations, components, and infrastructures to run enterprise-class websites.
- Develop and deploy web applications and client-side web interface components that interact with relational database management systems that integrate with third-party API, authentication, and authorization infrastructure.
- Manage technical integration with third-party services.
- Evaluate and implement new programming languages and technologies. Provide life-cycle management for software and code.
- Participates in product development in all stages including planning, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-deployment support.
- Work in partnership with the Project Lead to issue regular status reports and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Optimized the database structure and made the relationship with tables.
- Added the new subpages and fixed the responsive issues.
Environment: Vue.js, PHP, Laravel, BootStrap 4, jQuery, CSS3
Senior Web Developer
- Worked as a team member for a large project using Angular material
- Contributed to many projects and clients with Angular, Vue.js, and React
- Experienced in the use of Typescript, Chart.js and working closely with back-end developers in the team.
- Worked in a fast-growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical fields.
- Designed and implemented data storage solutions.
- Participating in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos.