- About 5+ years of software development experience in developing extensible and intuitive web and enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Strong Skills in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with OOP methodologies.
- Strong experience in Full - stack Java Development and had experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of web-based and Client-Server business applications using Java/J2EE web applications.
- Experience developing web applications using Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Services Architecture using RESTful Web Services, JDBC, Hibernate and Spring Boot.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Extensive Experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Transaction, Microservices, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, AMQP (Rabbit MQ), Caches (Redis, Memcached).
- Used java8 Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, and troubleshootingEC2 instances,S3 buckets,Auto Scaling,Dynamo DB, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Experience in both providing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Experience in working with application development environments using IBM WebSphere8.0,JBOSS, Web logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience with Front end frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, NodeJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services Integrations, BPM, BPEL and ESB using WebSphere Process Server, ESB, Web Sphere Integration Developer, Data Power and WSRR.
- Experience in using ORM tools like Hibernate, iBATIS,Mybatis, Djangofor XML mappings and Java Objects using Hibernate Query Language (HQL),HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB,Redit, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experience in creating a pipeline for Continuous Integration/Continuous using tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner, JMeter.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that must communicate with a server and also hands Spring Framework open source application framework that aims to make J2EE development easier.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented, Design, Development and integration of complex enterprise and web-based applications using IDEs like Eclipse
Programming Languages: Java 1.8, SQL, PL/SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, RMI, EJB, JFC/Swing, AWT, Applets, Multi-threading, Lambda expressions, Stream API and Java Networking
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0, IBM WebSphere 8.0, JBoss 7.x, Oracle/BEA WebLogic 12/10/9
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, MyBatis,Angular JS 1.0/2.0/4.0/8.0 , Spring Security 3.2
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.9.3
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, Kubernetes.
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis.
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing technologies/tools: Junit, Selenium, TEST NG, Mockito, Cucumber, JMeter.
Relational Database: Oracle 11g/12C, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational clear case, Git, Bitbucket
Build Tools: Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1, Ant 1.10
Platforms: Windows 10, UNIX, Linux
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering, architecture, design meetings with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to understand current business process.
- Used Spring Framework for implementing business logic and maintaining transactions.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch.
- Used advanced Java 8 features likeLambda expressionsfor array operations, collections, Enhanced concurrency methods etc.
- Followed Test Driven Development by writing test cases using Junit.
- Involved in Designing, implementing, and supporting of AWS cloud infrastructure for the application.
- Involved in creating S3 buckets in the AWS environment to store files and sometimes which are required to serve static content in the web application.
- Involved in configuring S3 buckets with various life cycle policies to archive the infrequent accessed data to storage classes based on requirement.
- Experience in deploying the updated UI in WebSphere Application Server. Involved in Deployments through Linux environment.
- Used hibernate as an ORM.Developed hibernate POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Designed and developed RESTful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Used Microservicesto communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Used CVS as version control tool to merge code, check in and checkout the data.
- Multi browser testing including Chrome, IE and Enterprise browser on Android scan guns.
- Created new custom screens based on requirements.
- Created new Editor, Wizard, and related tasks for every screen.
- Manipulated the application-provided API input or output.
- Utilization of system management console to enable verbose and to trace the application flow.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for assigning and defect management.
- Working with defect or incident tracking software (HP Quality Center).
- Produced and consumed web services including SOAP using SOAP UI, WSDL.
- Provided support to Cognos reports and involved in creating new reports in Cognos.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Involved in the preparation for the Fire Season and provide full support during and after Fire season to make sure the application is up and running.
- Troubleshoot/Triage issues including missing queues, missing configuration files, and configuration of XML stubs for system responses.
- Provide uninterrupted application support to ICBS-R by resolving Production Issues.
Environment: Sterling 9.4 & 9.5, Sterling Store 9.5, Oracle 11g, WebSphere 8.5.5, PL/SQL, XML, JIRA, Cogno’s 10.1, Loft ware 10.1, UNIX, SQL Developer, GIT, Hibernate, Rest API, Web Services,HTML,CSS,Json,JQuery,AJAX, AWS, SOAP, Agile, Spring Boot, JAVA, JPA, JDBC, Maven,MicroServices,IntelliJ,Junit.
- Involved in various phases of SDLC such as requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings for progress tracking and task distribution.
- Developed Rest based web services using Spring and JAX-WS (SOAP) based web service using Apache.
- Adhered to Devops culture. Used Jenkins for continuous deployment.
- Used hibernate as an ORM.Developed hibernate POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations
- Involved in development of UI using Confidential UUI framework, beanshell, jQuery and data Cloud.
- Involved in implementation of business logic using design patterns and Java APIs such as Collections, Generics etc.
- Developed Junit test cases to test business logic layer and data access layer. Used Mockito as mocking framework
- Worked on Spring modules such as Spring batch, Spring security, Spring core and Spring boot.
- Used static analysis tools like Sonar Qube and code coverage tools like Cobertura to write quality code.
- Co-ordinated with offshore team with development related tasks. Participated in code review and also involved in pair programming.
- Implemented cross cutting concerns like business transactions, security, logging and monitoring mechanism using Spring AOP
- Worked closely with Business, QA build and deployment teams to resolve issues.
Jr Java Developer
- Used Java and XML extensively with the help of JSPs, Servlets. Implemented pooling and caching to improve performance and scalability.
- Developed the application using Eclipse 3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and test case template generation.
- Implemented the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology. Planning iterations for effective design and development of the Modules.
- Developed source code and unit tests for several web services used to interact with the worklist/workflow product.
- Used Spring MVC and Spring DAO modules to develop the application.
- Involved in configuring and deploying the application with WebSphere Application server.
- Worked on Spring Boot and microservices
- Involved in writing and reviewing unit test cases using Junit. Used Maven as build tool
- Wrote and modified database stored procedures and SQL to improve performance.
- Used CVS as version control tool to merge code, check in and checkout the data.