- 5 years of professional IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing, delivery and production support of application software.
- Experience in developing web - based applications using Java (7/8/11), Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services.
- Expertise working with frameworks like Spring Core (DI (IOC)), Spring MVC, Spring Data (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, JSF and Hibernate.
- Experience in number of Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring MVC, DAO and AOP) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Spring and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, using Hibernate annotations and Data JPA.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS application like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Proficient in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SOAP, REST, WSDL, DTD, XSD, XMI, SOA, JAXB, JAXP.
- Proficient in various technologies like JPA, JTA, JDBC, JMS, Log4J and JUnit.
- Expert in database access using JDBC and extensive experience in building the data layer using O/R mapping technology such as Hibernate.
- Working experience of application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Expert in developing and debugging applications using Eclipse IDE and IntelliJ and good knowledge with SVN and Git version control.
- Experience in writing Maven scripts for project development and deployment.
- Good experience in log4J implementation to persist the data into log files and experience with Ant and Maven for the build and deployment of applications.
- Experience in issue tracking and agile project management activities using JIRA.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test-Driven Development.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast. Consistent team player with excellent communication skills.
Languages: Java 7,8,11 SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS,JavaServlets, JDBC, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, AOP, Security, Batch, Boot)
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO, Spring JPA, Spring DATA
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture
Development Tools: IBM RAD, Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ and Spring Tool Suite.
Version Control Systems: GIT, SVN, CVS
Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Upgraded to Java Version 11 from Java 8. Used Java 11 features like utility methods, local-Variable Syntax for Lambda Parameters, Nested Based Access Control and Reading/Writing Strings to and from the Files.
- Used Spring Framework and Implemented latest version of Java 11 Features like Utility Methods, Nested Based Access Control, and Local Variable Syntax for lambda Parameters.
- Worked with Spring Gateway API, Zulu server to handle the load balance for all RESTFUL Micro Web Services in different servers for all environments.
- Decomposed existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot micro services. Developed new features and provided support for all Micro services.
- Developed Microservice systems by utilizing Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Developed the Application components with Spring Boot, Spring Data and Oracle.
- Involved in the implementation of the RESTful web services using the Spring Boot and to perform CURD operation from the database.
- Implemented RESTful based web services using for JAX-RS and JAX-WS respectively.
- Created and managed the messages asynchronously by creating queues on Rabbit MQ server and also involved in implementing the client layer using Spring AMQP framework to consume messages.
- Extensively used STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
- Extensively used Maven to build the application and deploy on Tomcat Server.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management also used JIRA for bug-tracking and project management.
- Actively involved in technical meetings, requirements gathering, analysis, planning, effort estimations, development and testing.
Environment: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, AWS, STS, Maven, GITHUB, Jira, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, Agile, Windows.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis, and Code development by following agile methodology.
- Developed the application involved in multi-tier J2EE design utilizing Spring, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring ORM frameworks.
- Designed and developed using the Java collection API with Java 8 features and for Authentication and authorization extensively Spring Security is used.
- Used RESTful Services to interact with the Client by providing the RESTful URL mapping.
- Used Spring extensively to achieve dependency injection to wire the object of business class.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Developed Micro-Services and created API's using Java Spring Boot framework using Maven as a build tool and Oracle as an enterprise level database.
- Developed the Application using Spring Core, Spring Web MVC, Spring ORM, Spring DATA, Spring AOP
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and MicroServices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Node JS as part of the Serverless architecture assignment with AMAZON AWS and Lambda functions.
- Worked on XML Technologies like XML Parsers, JAXB for binding data to Java objects.
- Worked with Oracle Indexes to increase the performance of Oracle SQL queries.
- Worked on Tomcat for deployed interface modules and used Oracle for persist the data getting from external system
- Used Log4j for logging all the debugging and error information.
- Involved in building the code using Maven & deployed on server.
- Worked with Jenkins in setting up CI/CD pipeline for dev environment and involved in setting up GIT web hooks.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring(AOP, Security, Batch, ORM), Spring DATA, JAXB, Oracle, Rest API, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Agile, Windows.
- Participated in the design, development and support phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IOC).
- Used Multithreading concepts while creating DAO classes and also, in programming to improve overall performance.
- Used Spring MVC, Hibernate, Webservices, REST technologies.
- Constructed REST web service work as an interface to collect verification information from external system like user data using JAX-RS.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and used JMS.
- Used Hibernate as ORM Framework and configured using Hibernate Annotations.
- Worked on diverse ways to increase performance of the Application through use of methodologies like asynchronous calls to database, stored procedures in place of Dynamic SQL, etc.
- Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j technology and configured Maven dependencies for build automation.
- Worked on integration cycle and deploying application on Production server and providing Production support
Environment: Java 7, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices, DI, IOC, Hibernate, REST, WSDL, XML, JMS, Log4j, Maven, Agile, WebLogic, Windows.