- Built user interface by using React, Redux to develop Single Page Application (SPAs) and worked with React components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used React to create interactive user interfaces by using one-way data flow, React Native concepts, JSX.
- Integrated Reactive Forms in Angular for implementing complex forms and performed validation from Form Builder.
- Extremely worked with Angular material design to sort, filter, filter based upon the range of the data along with auto complete features, create custom directives for interaction with Rest services.
- Hands on experience using jQuery, Bootstrap and Angular for changing styles dynamically, creating animating effects and manipulating DOM structures.
- Hands on experience on designing and developing SOAP and REST based web service.
- Good Experience on working with the APIGEE API management platform..
- Worked with API gateways such as Amazon API, Oracle API Gateway, and APIGEE API gateway
- Extensively work with implementing various spring framework modules such as Spring boot, Spring Security, Spring cloud, Spring AOP, Spring IOC.
- Integrated Maven as a build tool to develop the application and used Log4j to generate log files of the application.
- Extensive Microservice development experience using 12 factor app principles Spring Cloud Netflix-Zuul API gateway, Eureka naming server, Feign, Ribbon, Hystrix, Cloud Configuration server, and Spring Cloud Bus.
- Expertise in developing Microservices using Spring boot, Java and Scala.
- Developed enterprise level application using Scala.
- Coded Spring Boot and Spring Cloud PoC (Proof of Concept) for the entire Microservices Ecosystem Architecture and Patterns spanning Cloud Configuration, API documentation (Swagger) and Cloud deployment.
- Heavy experience in Spring Framework along with Hibernate to manage interactions with the database.
- Strong working knowledge of Java 8 features Lambda Expression, Stream API, Method referencing, Functional Interface.
- Extensively worked Core Java concepts such as Collections, Inheritances, Polymorphism, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Garbage Collections.
- Strong working knowledge in Design patterns such as Data Access Object, Session Façade, MVC, Singleton.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedure using DB2 and also worked with JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Good exposure with Deployment tools such as CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker image, Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
- Performed J2EE testing using tools such as Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Log4j.
- Worked with Automation data integrity testing using SQL, JDBC and Selenium.
- Used NPM, Events, Callbacks, interacted with Restful service using Node.JS and processed response data.
- Good exposure with developing scalable web service architecture with relational database like MySQL, SQL Server and distributed database systems like MongoDB.
- Integrated databases like MongoDB, MySQL with webpages like HTML, CSS to update, insert, delete and retrieve the data with simple ad-hoc queries.
- Worked on Rest web services as well as Nodejs Rest framework for backend services, used MongoDB (NO SQL) for database services.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Docker containers, Docker images for Web servers and application servers such as Apache, Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon My SQL RDS database.
- Worked with Jenkins under the CI/CD pipelines providing continuous improvement to Agile software development teams.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure.
- Decent understanding and implementation of AWS cloud specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, CloudWatch, Lambda, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB.
- Configured internal load balancer, load balanced sets and Azure Traffic Manager. Managed Docker orchestration using Docker Swarm and responsible for the containerization of application using Docker.
Java Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC
Database: Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL, MS SQL
Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM
Build tool: Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes
Development Tool: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Maven, STS, Notepad++, Brackets, NetBeans, Visual Studio, VS Code
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, CVS
Testing Tool: Junit, Jasmine, Karma, Log4j, Mockito
Web service: Restful, SOAP
Web Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Camel
Confidential, Littleton, CO
Full Stack Java Developer
- Achieved scalable websites by focusing on accurate implementation of ReactJS with Redux and Hooks.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using React.js
- ImplementedReact JScode to handle cross browser compatibility issues.
- Worked with React to develop the web application to bind data which is being recovered from a database via services in the controller, Created and used reusable React for state management of the application using Redux.
- Utilized component life cycle architecture, store actions, using socket.io in React-Redux application to handle real time data and installed React router, Redux for API calls in React.
- Implemented testing tool such as Jasmine, Karma for unit testing from client side.
- Worked on Lambda Expressions, Functional interfaces, Stream API’s, Time API and improvements on Collection, Concurrency, and IO improvements by using Java 8.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and Handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and also worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper.
- Used aMicro Servicearchitecture, withSpring Bootbased services interacting through a combination ofRESTandMQmessage brokers and leveragingAWSto build, test and deploy IdentityMicro Service.
- Integrated Spring Security, SAML 2.0, and OAuth for single sign on for a different audience.
- Developed Cloud computing microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Zuul, Ribbon, Hystrix and Feign.
- Implemented Centralized, versioned configuration management for all the microservices using Spring Cloud Config.
- Used CRUD querying operations in DAO layer with JPA Repository
- Designed and developedMicro servicesusingRESTframework andSpring Boot.
- Involved in creating and designing a database and connect the database with Hibernate (ORM).
- Deployed the application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Eureka, Spring hystrix as fallback method, Spring Ribbon for load balancing and a broker service to maintain status using Spring Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Implemented Spring Batch and created a job to read data form File, process it and write it to an XML file and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns.
- Applied AWS data store for storing the records, prescriptions, bills etc. and accessed them using AWS SDK for java utilizing NO SQL queries.
- Deployed the application using AWS Elastic Beanstalk service and Implemented Messaging System using Amazon SNS and SQS for Jenkins pipeline.
- Built CI/CD systems using Jenkins on Kubernetes environment, used Docker Containers and Kubernetes on the runtime environment for CI/CD to test, build and deploy.
- Worked on defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines.
- Using APIGEE configuration and generated proxies service for discovery definition, logging and security
- Used GIT as a version control for branching and rebase, JFrog as an artifactory to maintain artifacts.
- Used Maven as a build tool, wrote plugins and dependencies in pom.xml that need to be migrated.
- Built APIs with declarative interfaces such as Swagger and GraphQL.
- Developed unit tests using Junit and Mockito and integration tests using Postman.
- Developed PL/SQL packages for loading the image Files to store for different database system, Worked with AWS CloudWatch to monitor AWS services and logs for the application.
- Used Rest Controller in Spring framework to createRESTful Web servicesandJSONobjects for communication
- Developed mobile application and Test Suite using Junit with a test coverage of 90%.
- Configured Swagger-UI to registered Microservice with Eureka server and monitored service health check from Spring Boot admin console and Spring Ribbon for load balancing
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with object oriented of business process and worked on developing service-oriented architecture application in agile development environment.
- Designed, developed and implemented Single Page Application (SPA) with Angular.
- Used Angular UI Bootstrap3 for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms for Single Page Application modules
- Wrote REST API controllers to manage RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server to fetch corresponding data for the front-end ReactJS services.
- Developed Python APIs to dump the array structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Developed harassers using the Python which involved development of several flows and state machines in the memory controller and performed memory stress test using the python wrapper.
- Worked on Angular features like Two Way Binding Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services and Hooks to create modules and components and coupled them together into a functional app.
- Working with Angular CLI using Node Package Manager from Node.js and developing dynamic User Interface with Angular8.
- Worked on Angular features like Two Way Binding, Custom Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, and Project architecture along with Typescript to make codes more reliable and easier to refactor.
- Designed and developed web services using JAX-RS API and maintained JSON and XML namespaces.
- Implemented marshalling and Unmarshalling of java objects with JAXB API features and produced JAXB classes through XSD schema using OAuth and REST API Design. Mainly involved in the complete life cycle of software development (SDLC)
- Implemented Spring services and Spring DAO’s for controller interactions to operate on data and developed asynchronous message listeners using Spring JMS template.
- Used Spring data MongoDB to perform database interactions in creating, updating, deleting and reading documents from MongoDB. Developed Mongo DB embedded documents from java code using spring data MongoDB.
- UsedSpring IOC, AOP, Spring Bootto implement middle tier. Implementedmicroservices using Spring boot
- Used HibernateCriteria APIto query the database and perform other CRUD operations.
- Created various Data Access Objects (DAO)to add, modify and delete records using various specification files.
- Developed REST based Web Services using XML/JSON messages that were used by the front end.
- ConfiguredWebSphereresources including JDBC providers, JDBC data sources and Java Mail sessions.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Hibernate in Spring Boot framework for mapping Java Objects to the relational database; implemented for data persistence for integration of hibernate.
- Actively participated in allagilemethodologies, followed all the requirements for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensively usedAngularUI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components also usedAngular JSas a library forDOMmanipulation and filters.
- Worked onAngularJsforms and controls in order to validate Input data, usedAngularJsto create maintainable and testable single page application and implemented Two-way data binding and used ng-filters across the applications
- CreatedAngularJscontrollers, services and usedAngularJsfilters for filter functionality in the search box and integrator functionalities
- UsedAngularJsforms to validate fields and created custom validator directives and updated pages usingHTML/HTML5,CSSinAngularJsframework.
- Involved in the creation of an interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes usingAngularJsandjQuery.
- Worked on Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture on the client side making use ofAngularJs.
- Used in implementation of Test Automation Framework build,Protractorto handleAngularJsin Jasmine.
- Developed BDD tests usingCucumberby writing behavior and step definitions & developed requiredSeleniumsupport code in Java forCucumber.
- Worked onSeleniumGUI Object / element verification is done through XPath, CSS Locators.
- Identified tracking errors between app and analytics properties, saving the monthly company revenue.
- Introduced methodologies and best practices that enhanced product definition, release processes, and customization of applications to user needs.
- Used NoSQL databases like MongoDB for storing and retrieving the data, dealt with complex SQL queries for the transactions related to the data related to the customer.
- Implemented Elastic search for the clustering of all the API services of the application.
- Extensively used Docker for containerization, running, shipping, and deploying the application securely to speed up the build and release processes. Also, automated docker image builds by creating docker files.
- Launched Kubernetes to provide a platform for automating deployment, scaling and operations of application containers across clusters of nodes.
- WroteDAOclasses to interface with Database usinghibernate.
- DevelopedDTOclasses for the application modules.
- Defined ObjectRelational Mappingfor Hibernate and performed spring integration withHibernatefor data access.
- Communicated with the DevOps team to build the application using Jenkins to automate branch server.
- Mainly used Git source control Bitbucket to track and record the progress and work done while developing the application.
- Involved in Unit testing of application and actively participated in debugging using Junit, and built the packages using ANT built tools and deployed the application on Oracle WebLogic Application Server.
- Worked on Gradle build tool to assemble, build, and test the application.
- Extensively used JIRA tool for Bug tracking and monitoring the task assignment in the application.
- Expertise in performance testing of the SOAP Web Services and APIs which is performed by SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Used Karma for Unit testing the front-end components and to test scripts across various browsers
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analysis and Design of various process and preparation of Design Document.
- Creating and ManagingMavenscripts to build and deploy the application.
- Worked in the development, coding, and design of Java classes like Spring MVC controllers in the view layer and implementation classes in the mid-tier.
- ImplementedBean ManagerClasses usingJavaclasses and Interfaces.
- Applied Log4j for logging errors, debugging, and tracking purpose.
- UsedHibernate,JPAfor the backend in multiple components.
- Test Driven Developmentby writing unit test cases and functions usingJunit.
- Developed screens using jQuery, JSON, all MVC layers andHibernate.
- Class diagramandSequence diagramare made as part of the design usingUML.
- Experience in Spring Framework such asSpring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and JAX-RS API.
- Implemented Git/GitHub to maintain the version of the files usedGitHuband took the responsibility to merge code from branch to master and created new branch when further implementation started.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Java Script, JSP, Java, Spring MVC, Spring, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, JPA, GIT
Java Web Developer
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- UsedSpringfor cross cutting concerns andIOCfor dependency injection.
- Developed GUI usingJSP, HTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Extensively used JQUERY UI library to create various components for the web application.
- Developed Servlets and JSP based on MVC pattern for different modules to maintain coding pattern.
- Configured and administered JDBC connection pools.
- Transformed XML documents using XSL.
- Used JMS to send messages through WebSphere queues.
- Involved in configuring WebSphere variables, queues, DSs, servers and deploying EAR into Servers.
- Implemented Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Used Apache Tomcat Application Server for application deployment in the clustered window environment.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.