- 4 years of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and enhancement of Enterprise level applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including code development, code integration, and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design with Core Java/J2EE and Java Script.
- Expert in Spring framework including configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Spring AOP (Aspect - oriented Programming), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JPA and Spring Batch.
- Expertise in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, REST, WSDL, WADL, UDDI, and XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB, XSD, and XML with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS application like Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive work experience using Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio Code.
- Extensive experience in SQL programming language in Oracle PL/SQL, T-SQL, MySQL database environments.
- Proficient with Version Control Systems like GIT & GITHUB.
- Experience in issue tracking and agile project management activities using JIRA.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, excellent leadership quality, communications and interpersonal skills, ability to work under strict deadlines.
Languages: Java 7/8/11
J2EE Technologies: Core Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, XML, ORM(Hibernate), Log4J
Frameworks: Spring, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring Data, JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST
App/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
Development Tools: IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Eclipse, NetBeans
Deployment and Build Tools: Jenkins, Maven
Version Control Tools: Git, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Followed Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Implement Java 11 latest features like Lambda, filters and Predicates for adding functionality processing capability and Stream API
- Implemented Spring framework using Spring Boot, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JPA, Spring-Data, Spring-Security modules.
- Decomposed existing monolithic code base into Spring Boot micro services. Developed new features and provided support for all Micro services.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Created RESTful services and end points within the Microservices architecture using Java/Spring Boot.
- Implemented OAuth2 token-based authorization scheme using spring security to secure Rest API.
- Implemented RESTful based web services using for JAX-RS.
- Worked on Tomcat for deployed interface modules and used Oracle for persist the data getting from external system
- Deployed the developed web components on Apache Tomcat Web-Server.
- Built Microservices using spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
Environment: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring AOP, AWS, Webservices, Postman, Tomcat, Oracle, OAuth2, Tomcat, Rest API, Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Stone Harbor, NJ
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Refactored existing monolithic application by identifying components that needs to be transformed to Micro- services architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST.
- Developed Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, and Restful Web Services.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS (SNS, SQS).
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring MVC and configured with service and persistent layers of the application. Used Spring IOC, AOP, Spring Boot to implement middle tier.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object, and SOA.
- Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP (SAX) and JAXB in the web services request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process.
- Worked with Build Engineer on Maven Configuration to build the application and deployed on Tomcat Server.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of files and took the responsibility to do the code merging’s and creating a new branch when new feature implementations start.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, JDBC, Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, DAO, Security), Spring Cloud, AWS, JAX-RS, Oracle, Tomcat, Jenkins, JAXB, GIT, XML, Spring Tool Suite, Log4j, Jira, Agile, Windows.
- Followed all phases of SDLC - Design, implementation, debugging and testing of functionalities of J2EE components java Beans, Java, XML, Collections Framework, JSP, Spring and Hibernate in Windows.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring MVC, Spring Transactions, Spring DAO and Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, Oracle.
- Used Spring AOP module is used to handle cross cutting concerns like transaction management, logging and profiling.
- Created a framework for all the backend calls and used JAX-B for customized XML parsing.
- Establish a consistent and automated way to build, package, and test applications using CI (Continues Integrations) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies.
- Used SOA, UDDI lookups and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
- Used PL/SQL tables to process huge volume of data and used BULK collect and BULK bind for mass update as performance improvement process.
- Used GIT tool for check in and checkout, branching and managing releases.
- Involved in day-to-day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
Environment: Java 7, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, ANNOTATIONS, Transaction, DAO), JAX-RS, Apache Tomcat Web-Server, GIT, Junit, WSDL, XML, Jira, Oracle, Agile, Windows.