- Related in object - oriented programming (OOP) and database design; well-prepared to join a growing team and excel as mid-level Software Engineer.
- Software Solutions: Established capacity to design and develop data-driven, mobile first, responsive applications aimed at expanding business capabilities, enhancing user experience, and optimizing flow and storage of data, and sound fundamental in network and application security and authentication.
- Back-End Development: Talent for writing elegant, easily readable, and well documented code. Proficient wif client/server and middleware architecture and API integration, debugging, and controlling database interactions Ensure application stability, speed, and scalability.
- Front-End Development: Competency wif GUI programming to enhance usability, and adept at prototyping and wireframing to illustrate ideas, process flows, and sitemaps wif a focus on consistency and clean, intuitive, user-friendly interfaces.
- Database Design: Skilled at building conceptual, physical, and logical database models, and designing, developing, testing, and tune relational databases. Solid proficiency wif algorithms and linear and non-linear data structures.
- Key Strengths: Excel at cross-functional collaboration and communicating complex technical concepts to users at all levels of technical literacy. Analytical, creative, and exceptionally organized; able to focus on multiple projects concurrently wif consummate accuracy.
- UX/UI design: design solid user interface and user experience.
- Design user prototype: Strong design use case, user interface prototype and implement or execute.
Platforms: UNIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS, Azure, AWS, GCP
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP
Methodologies: Agile, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Database Design; Unit, Integration, UX/UI design and Functional Testing
Confidential, New York
- Experienced Java Developer wif hands-on experience in designing and developing enterprise Java web-based applications
- Expertise in multi-tier service oriented and web based JEE applications
- Expertise in Java, JEE,JDBC,JPA, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services and microservices
- Great knowledge in development and deployment in Cloud and DevOps using Maven, Git, Bitbucket, CodeCommit, and Jenkins.
- Experience wif major database systems such as MySQL, SQL Server and ORM tools.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked in all phases of SDLC including design, development, testing, implementation, and support wifin an agile environment
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills wif ability to work individually as well as in teams
AWS Java developer
- Designed and developed application using Spring MVC and Spring Templates.
- Working wif Java 8.
- Java Concurrency and multithreading.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements
- Implement AWS lambda function, SES, SQS, SNS
- Configured instance rds, ec2, ecs, Kubernetes, s3, route53
- Involved in writing java API for amazon lambda to manage some of teh AWS services
- Designed and developed teh framework to consume teh web services hosted in amazon EC2 instances.
- Nodejs to write server-side scripting.
- Extensively used JUnit and developed JUnit tests classes.
- Debugging production issues, root causes analysis and fixing.
- Working wif AWS credentials
- Used Aws CodeCommit to manage resources.
- Logging aws sdk for java call
- Setting teh JVM TTL for dns lookups
- Acquired and applied knowledge of object-oriented programming languages, data structures, algorithms, network concepts, application development methodologies, and client/server environments. Conceptualized, built, and optimized databases for performance, reliability, fault-tolerance, and scalability.
- Design a very simple and solid user interface to interact wif back in server.
- Design strong user experience and worked on wif multiple entities and redesign UX user experience based on their needs.
- Implement user interface prototype and redesign teh user interface prototype or use case.
- Database Management: Perform error handling, tune performance, and optimize queries, validate, and secure data, execute stored procedures and triggers, and define and control transactions.
- Database Administration: Rigorous and implementation of strategic capacity planning, single and multi-tier database architecture, and backup and disaster recovery planning.
- Software Architecture: Attained hands-on knowledge of software architecture design patterns.
- Data Structures: Wrote and executed sorting and searching algorithms.
- Java and Python: Created GUI-based interfaces.
- Java: design and implemented web-application project as senior project using Spring mvc framework.
- Analyzed and designed program changes, Reviewed and updated requirements documentation, wrote design document (PRD).
- Planned, documented, and executed tests to ensure code changes meet requirements and specification.
- Implement AWS lambda function SES,SNS and SQS
- Design User interface UI Using Xcode.
- Write reusable code and comments.