- Around 4 years of professional experience in IT industry with experience in designing and developing Java based Web Applications in multi - tier and Client/Server environments.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile Methodology and Waterfall methodology.
- Expert level skills in JDBC, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data JPA, Spring web, JSP, JSTL, JSF, multi-threading, client/server, design patterns of JEE architecture.
- Expertise in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data and AOP features.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier.
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, Restful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
- Hands on experience in developing several Microservices using spring boot, jersey, swagger to communicate through HTTP protocol for implementing SOA approach and web services.
- Experience in providing services for SOA like building a portfolio of services, WSDL, Top-Down, Bottom-Up Approach and defining XML Schemas.
- Expert in Core Java with in-depth knowledge of Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Synchronization, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Hands on experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE's) tools like Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Expertise in using various Web and Application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Experience in building and deploying MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like log4j, automated Continuous Integration with Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control tools such as GIT, SVN and responsible for various software version releases.
- Experience in writing SQL queries for Oracle and MySQL databases. Used Inner, outer joins in writing queries using SQL.
- Quick learner, self-motivated, organized, and team player with strong personal and group communication skills
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS,Servlets, JDBC, Struts, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, AOP, Security, Batch, Boot).
Web Services: SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Microservices
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, DAO, Spring JPA
Database: Oracle, DB2, MongoDB
Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Maven, Ant, Jenkins and Gradle.
Version Control Systems: SVN, CVS, Git, GITHUB
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux
Confidential, Janesville, WI
- Involved in requirements gathering, design and development phases of the application using Agile methodology.
- Used Java 11 features like Utility Methods, Nested Based Access Control, and Local Variable Syntax for lambda Parameters.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Worked on Node JS as part of the Serverless architecture assignment with AMAZON AWS and Lambda functions.
- Extensively used Spring Framework for Controller components and View components.
- Used JAX-RS for creating RESTful web service where the request and response are in JSON format.
- Implemented to secure our RESTful web services using OAuth 2.0 with Spring Security to authenticate any third-party requests coming in.
- Used Spring Data JPA (Java Persistence API) framework and JPA Specification criteria builder to work with dynamic queries in java.
- Migrating existing application into REST based Micro services to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Data Repositories to perform CRUD operations.
- Created multi-module Maven project to integrate Spring boot, Restful API, Oracle & microservices and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Implemented Microservices based on spring boot architecture running on Tomcat Application Server.
- Used Maven tool for building and deploying the Web applications.
- Triggered the jobs in Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployments (CI/CD).
Environment: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data, Spring DI, Spring Security, Spring MVC, AWS, Node JS, JAX-RS, OAuth 2, Jenkins, Maven, Apache Tomcat Server, JIRA, Spring Tool Suite, JSON, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the project, involve in Scrum meetings with the team members on Day-to-day basis for the update on project status.
- To simplify the making asynchronous calls to backend REST API's used Angular observables and listeners (RxJS reactive libraries).
- Created and managed the messages asynchronously by creating queues on Rabbit MQ server and also involved in implementing the client layer using Spring AMQP framework to consume messages.
- Build REST web service by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end JQUERY, AJAX via JSON.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Data MongoDB, Spring Data JPA.
- Implemented the application specific Web services to transfer data in real-time by utilizing REST and JMS technologies
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot and performed CRUD operations on database, published the REST services and parsed the data from project to client and handled the security, authorization and authentication using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Used Maven as a build tool for all the applications for Dependency management.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Typescript, Angular CLI, Node JS, AWS, Apache Tomcat, Mongo DB, Maven, Jenkins, GITHUB, Agile, Windows.