- Software Developer utilizing computer knowledge, exceptional interpersonal skills, and practicing teh Software Development Life Cycle.
- Proven abilities in organizing management workflow, in teams, and utilizing a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Eager to work closely wif both teams and customers to identify most efficient and beneficial solutions for process improvements.
- Application Design
- Conceptual Understanding
- Team Leadership
- Software Application Development
- Adaptability in working wif teams
- Database Development
- Relational Database Management
- Android Studio
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Worked effectively wif teams to create software solutions that elevated and improved overall functionality and performance.
- Collaborated wif instructors and team to design, build and test systems.
- Wrote highly maintainable code in Java for employee attendance system as part of a team project utilizing Java.
- Developed Employee Attendance programs using programming languages such as Java, to perform attendance checks and also print completed versions of teh attendance sheet.
IT Specialist Intern
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Encrypted and Decrypted computers (laptops and desktops) (Guardian Edge and SecureDoc)
- Installed mobile encryption on new associates cell phones (Good Technology and MobileIron)
- Installed and configured company software on new associates computers
- Configured new associates printer access
- Added and removed security badge access to teh floor and printers for new associates.
- Kept inventory and encryption log updated