- Hands on experience in web development, designing and developing user interface and implementation of web and mobile applications using the latest web technologies.
- Permitted to make technical decisions including coordinating group up planning, programming, and implementation for core modules.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using JAVA and J2EE, Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM Methodologies.
- Experience writing Angular code for developing Single Page Applications (SPA), used several in built language core directives, expressions, and modules.
- CreatedTypescriptreusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular.
- Implemented various screens for the front end usingReact.jsand various predefined components fromNPM (Node Package Manager), bower and redux library for Dependency management.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using Node.js, Angular.js, React.js MVC framework for unique and customized front end application development with seamless integration and workflow.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi - tier applications using web-based technologies likeSpring MVCandSpring Boot.
- Experience in Core Java with a strong foundation and working knowledge on core java components namely Collections, Multithreading, Data Structures, Exception Handling, Lambda expressions, Method referencing, and Stream API.
- Experienced in using Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Expertise in implementing/consuming Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Experienced in developing applications using Java, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, Spring Microservices, JDBC.
- Implemented Microservices to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, and messaging engines.
- Successfully deployed production-ready applications using Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools like Docker, Jenkins to AWS, and used Git for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Working experience of Relational DBMS like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 for performing SQL and PL/SQL programming and NoSQL DB like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3 and Glacier for storing objects, EBS, SNS, SQS, Lambda Functions, ECS, Route 53, Cloud Front, Elastic cache, RDS, and Dynamo DB for storing data.
- Implemented Security in Web Applications using Azure and deployed Web Applications to Azure.
- Hands-on experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, Karma, for Unit testing and POSTMAN, Swagger for API Testing.
- Expertise working on Application Servers and Web Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience with Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, JMS, RabbitMQ for real-time data streaming and message handling.
- Responsible for source code versioning, releasing binary files, creating, and applying labels on source files and release files.
Java Technologies: Spring Boot, J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Servlets, JDBC.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, React, Redux, Angular, Node.js, jQuery, Vue.js.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Cassandra.
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, Postman, Swagger, Jasmine, Karma.
Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat.
Repositories: Git, GitLab, Bitbucket.
DevOps Tools: Jenkins, Docker, AKS.
Cloud: AWS, Azure, PCF.
Confidential, New Jersey
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Attending daily standups and contributing to planning of executing complex functionalities within the company standards. Followed Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Designed the front-end applications using web technology Angular and used Bootstrap for creating grid layout, responsive screen sizes and devices.
- Implement the technical transformation for the front-end from Angular.JS to Angular8. Developed single page applications using Angular8 Routers.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from the Angular8 framework.
- Utilized the features of Angular8 web components, Kendo UI and Human Centered Design to present effective web design.
- Created Typescript controllers for the different pages in the views using Typescript.ts.
- Configured typescript application through tsconfig file for various purposes like trans piling, debugging, tracing, generating separate folder for distributable etc.
- Using Component-based architecture provided by Angular created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's.
- Implemented OAUTH 2 (Rest API service authentication in our application to communicate securely with other protected resources by exchanging access tokens for authentication instead of using username and passwords.
- Worked on implementation of microservice architecture using NodeJS and Spring Boot.
- Built and developed microservices and RESTful services for better testability, maintainability, deploy ability.
- Implementing or exposing the architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed Spring Boot REST API end points implementing messaging queue for a supply chain delivery system.
- Implemented JWT token-based authentication for the REST API.
- Implemented functionality using Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM to map with MongoDB Database.
- Using Spring security to fetch the data from the controller and directly from the HTTP request.
- Extensively used JAVA 8 features like lambda expressions for communicating between business layer and database, stream API for Bulk Data Operations on Collections using both streams and parallel streams.
- Designed and configured Java 8 Completable Future pipelines as to emulate the high throughput of services backed by messaging systems
- Developed a server-side application to interact with databases using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Created and managed MongoDB/NoSQL collections. Developed Server-side automation using NodeJS scripting and connecting different types of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with building Docker Images and running them on Docker containers.
- Implementation for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Used Test-Driven Development technique and implemented test cases using JUnit/Mockito.
- Developed angular unit test cases to test angular components using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used Jenkins with Maven to Compile & Build Microservices code and configure Build Triggers.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Created a highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing, EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Utilized most of the AWS, services like S3 as a data store for storing the files that falls into the bucket, IAM roles, Elastic Bean Stalk, generated Lambda Functions to trigger an event.
- UsedJIRAas project management software and usedGitHubas Version Control Tool
- Used Log4J to monitor the error logs and SonarQube for code quality checks.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Full Stack Java Developer
- Following agile scrum methodologies for incremental development.
- Implemented React.js for reusable components for multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- Worked on React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Created the Application using React.js and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate the desired view and flux to root the URL properly.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node package Manager) and Redux library.
- Redux Saga’s has been implemented with actions and reducers for implementing API Sync calls.
- Developed severalRESTful API web serviceswhich produces bothXMLandJSONto perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Documented theREST API’susingSwagger2API for briefing the services involved in the application.
- Worked on design and development ofRESTfulAPI and services to interact with data storage layer.
- Developed aMicroserviceto externalize the application properties and encryption usingSpring Cloud Config.
- Used Spring Batch to build the POJO-based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Involved in batch processing usingSpring Batchframework to extract data from database and load into corresponding Loan App tables.
- Worked on developingMicroservicesusingSpring BootandSpring Cloud, test and documented scalable and high-quality business applications according to business requirements.
- UsedSpring Bootwhich is radically faster in building cloudMicro Servicesand develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used Rabbit MQ for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Experience with Docker Containers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI’s to create Docker Images/containers and Kubernetes.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage, running test.
- Achieved seamless serialization/mapping of java objects to JSON and vice versa using Jackson API.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence to perform CRUD operations in the repository layer.
- Configured batch jobs for data transfer from MySQL production, backups to disk or NetBackup, and refreshing QA database with production data.
- Stored the data in the form of JSON structure-based documents, stored in the collection using MongoDB.
- Executing and Composing MongoDB scripts to insert and update the NoSQL database and reporting.
- Worked in writing JUNIT test cases and day to day builds and deployments using GRADLE.
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets. Deployed Azure resource manager-based resources.
- Written Junit, Mockito test cases which adhere to a Test-Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Involved in setting upJIRAas defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations, and plugins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
- Developed micro apps with latest Angular 8. Micro apps are easy maintainable and highly reusable.
- Implemented Angular features like components, directives, filters, pipes, routing and adopted new features from Angular in our application.
- Experience with Ivy Compiler from Angular as a new build system.
- Experience with Angular framework which added stability by staying updated with latest practices like changing dependencies in the platform itself.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring, based application with very less configuration.
- Used JSON for data transmission for Microservices Wrote unit test cases for controllers, filters and services usingJasmineandKarma.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database usingSpring BootandHibernate.
- Developed web layer using Spring framework to manage the project in MVC pattern and then produced and consumed RESTful Web services using Spring MVC.
- Consuming and creating the RESTful web services using Jersey client.
- Extensively used Core Java knowledge such as Collections, Exception Handling, etc. to implement the mortgage calculation algorithm.
- Developed stored procedures to pull necessary data according to business requirements. This data has been used for generating reports.
- Configured Hibernate and used Hibernate Annotations to map the java object -Oriented domain model to the Oracle database.
- To meet requirements for Extract, transformation, cleansing and loading of data from source to targetdata structures.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Created microservices withspring boot and spring cloud and deploy to Pivotal cloud foundry (PCF).
- Configured to use services ofEureka, HystrixfromPCFmarketplace.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding. Knowledge in CSS pre-processors SASS and LESS.
- PerformedGitHub/GitHub-Desktopbash and Terminal commands to clone, fetch, merge and push the code and created pull requests for changes that are made.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test, stage systems in Web Logic Application Server.
- Configured MySQL database using JDBC and efficiently wrote queries for CRUD operations.
- Designed enterprise API’s and involved in developing the API’s. Involved in testing API’s usingSoapUIandPostman.
- Backend coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlet, Action, Action Forms, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- Handled the back-end operations using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers and developed the persistence structure using ORM based Hibernate.
- Designed and developed Message driven architectures that consumed the JMS messages from the Java message queue and process the database updating and conversion.
- Developed SQL scripts to export and import data from the one database instance to other.
- Developed automation unit test cases using JUnit and Selenium Web driver on Eclipse and executed scripts on different browser and different platform.
Jr. Software Developer
- UsedBootstrapfront-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively usingjQuery.
- Implemented Core Java concepts such as Generics, Multi-Threading, Collections, Exception Handling, Garbage Collection.
- Good knowledge in Java and EJB Design Patterns.
- Developed web based application components using JSP, Java Servlets, JSTL.
- Implementation of business logic and business objects beans, Struts.
- Strong knowledge in the Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Design coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts.
- Implemented business objects and business/server-side logic of the system.
- Experienced in writing theANT scripts, Configuring the Connection Pooling, and installing the various application servers.