- Full - Stack Developer with 8 years of experience in Application Development, including design and development of Projects in the areas of Java/J2EE Client and Server-side Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Development, Design, Analysis, Testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi-platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies using various SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- In depth knowledge on core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Multi-threading, generics, Exception handling, Thread pools, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO and Serialization. And has in depth knowledge of Java8 features including Lambda expressions, Method references, Functional interfaces, Stream API, Default methods, Collectors class, Parallel array sorting etc.
- Experienced in developing scalable, efficient web-based and enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies includes Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, EJB, XML, JMS, SOAP(JAX-WS), REST (JAX-RS).
- Developed Web and other components using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture based J2EE applications using Web Services.
- Experience with Java-based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate(including connection pooling, mapping, transaction management, HQL (Hibernate Query Language), IBatis and Spring Data.
- Hands on experience on Angular CLI (command line interface) and new modules like BrowserModule, NgModule, Forms Module, HTTP Module and HttpClientModule.
- Experience in database modeling, design, and development of complex PL/SQL stored procedures, triggers, packages and views in relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL,MySQL and IBM DB2.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Expertise with employment of Apache Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service and also have experience in Micro Services Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Test Cases for UI and Backend with Jasmine and Junit, Mockito, Automated testing using Java, TestNG, Selenium (IDE webdriver), Integration testing using Continuum, Selenium, Hudson, Jenkins, Apache camel and Groovy.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS AMI.
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloudand deploying to AWSCloud.
- Used version controller tools like Clear Case, MicrosoftVSS, Tortoise Subversion (SVN) and GIT.
- Experienced in integration and deployment of applications using tools such as ANT, Maven, Gradle, Drools and debugging through log4j.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish.
- Experienced in Development, Deployment and testing of enterprise applications on Windows and UNIX platforms using IDE’s such as Eclipse, Rational Application Developer (RAD), Netbeans, Intellij.
- Work experience with a wide variety and diversified teams since the beginning of the career and experience of providing training to business users.
Programming Languages: Java JDK1.6/1.7/1.8, C#, C++, C.
Java/J2EE Technologies: JSTL,JDBC,JMS,JNDI,RMI,EJB,GWT,Multithreading,Servlets,Java beans,Custom tags, Design Patterns, Lambda Expressions, Kafka.
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 3.x/ 4.x, Hibernate 3.x, Spring Boot.
Application/Web Servers: Oracle/BEA Weblogic8.1/9.x/10.0/10.3.x, IBM Websphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.0.x/8.5. x, Glassfish 4.1.
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ, Net Beans, MySQL Workbench, TOAD, Spring Tool Suite, Maven, WSAD, JBuilder, JDeveloper, Visual Studio.Net, Putty, JUnit, Log4j.
Web Services: WSDL(JAX-WS), REST(JAX-RS), SOAP, UDDI, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Netflix OSS.
XML Tools: JAXB, Apache Axis
Messaging Services: Apache Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, SDLC, WaterFall.
Testing Tools: Junit, JMeter, SOAPUI, Framework for Selenium web Driver, TestNG.
Logging Frame works: JUnit, Log4J
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQLPL/SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, SplunkDB.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Cruise Control, CircleCI, SonarQube, Hudson.
Version Control: SVN, GitHub, GitLab, Nexus.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle.
Confidential, Charlotte NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Agile Methodologies includes Scrum and sprint meetings, managing product backlog, removing obstacles to progress prioritizing and review milestones and accomplishments.
- Designed and developed applications using Java8 and used features like Lambda expressions and Streams.
- UsedSpringBootActuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different IDEs and used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC, RESTful web services to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Addressing heavy traffic situation and migrating user-specific data off service instances and into a shared by using Microservices and developed Microservices for SOA to build flexible and independently deployable software.
- Used React JS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA) and React-Redux to make REST API calls.
- Used Apache Kafka for building real-time streaming data pipelines (Message Queues) for asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Designed and Implemented REST web services using JAX-RS, Swagger, Jackson, Spring REST and designed Client applications to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Implemented different OSS components like feign client, eureka, Zuul and Ribbon in the development.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Utilized Grunt and Node for creating template and build, component-based Angular architecture and SASS Pre-Processing and expertise in PERL scripting as well.
- Worked in container-based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, cloud watch and Elastic Bean Stalk for code deployment. Worked on spinning up AWS EC2 instances by creating IAM Users and Roles,creating Auto Scaling groups,Load balancers and monitoring through Cloud Watch for the applications.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Heavily involved in testing Snowflake to understand best possible way to use the cloud resources and also developed the data warehouse model in Snowflake for over 100 datasets using whereScape.
- Implemented Microservices on RedHat OpenShift based on Kubernetes, and Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery.
- Implemented application database objects Stored Procedures and Views using SQL and PL/SQL to interact with database and Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views for backend database access.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases and involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using HTTP service to fetch JSON contract and also used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Used Kibana for monitoring and configuring the microservice applications. Created dashboards from the scratch in different environment, where we can narrow down the incoming traffic and can visualize.
- Used GitHub as version control tools and JIRA as project and defect management tool.
- Responsible for installation & configuration of Jenkins to support various Java builds and Jenkins plugins to automate continuous builds and publishing Docker images to the Nexus repository.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git and Docker registry for configuration.
- Used Drools as rule engine to categorize salient level rule to every business rules base on the business needs.And to convert the Entire event flow as a SOA based architecture usedRabbitMQas a queues and BUS.
- Used the testing tool POSTMAN for REST API testing by posting, updating and deleting the data to the end points and also written test cases and done Unit testing with JASMINE and used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
Environment: Java 8.0, Spring 4, Hibernate 4.2, PERL, Spring batch, Spring Boot, JPA, JMS, ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Eclipse, Oracle 10g,PL/SQL,Mongo DB, Swagger UI, Log4j, JIRA, Pure XML, Web Services, Kafka, Microservices, REST UI, RabbitMQ.
Confidential, Mclean VA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed the responsive UI webpages using JQuery, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular7 and AJAX.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development and testing Followed Agile methodology.
- Created Interactive User-Interface using React.JS, Bootstrap3, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Created web pages with CSS Box model, animations & transitions, web fonts and content & counters.
- UsedSpringBootActuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different IDEs.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry and other cloud services like AWS, Spring Hystrix as fallback method.
- Developed SOAP and REST web services using hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAXB.
- Used Micro service architecture with SpringBoot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services(AWS) and managed AWS like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console.
- Used NoSQL database as MongoDB for POC and had experience in creating a Stored Procedures and Remote Procedure call (RPC).
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed byKubernetes, Linux, GIT. Utilized Kubernetes, Docker for the runtime environment of theCI/CDsystem to build, test deploy.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Experience in using JUnit and build tools such as MAVEN. Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs and SVN for version control.
- Experienced in Splunk development - Splunk search language, Splunk Web Framework, simple XML, alerts configuration, report building, custom dashboard building and data modelling.
- Deployed and tested the application in LINUX on JBOSS Application Server.
- Worked withRabbitMQandAMQPJava APIs for Queues to build the application as SOA platform.
Environment: React.JS, JQuery, CSS, HTML, Oracle, JSON, AJAX, AWS, Spring boot, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, web services, REST, SOAP, Apache Kafka, Mongo DB, NoSQL, PL/SQL, Kubernetes, LINUX, Git, Log4j, RabbitMQ, Maven, Jenkins, Splunk, JBoss, Agile methodology, JIRA, Intellij.
Confidential, Tampa Fl
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for an internal client using technologies like Angular 2+, HTML5/, Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the risk workflow system
- Involved in the implementation of design using vital phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in Agile methodology.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using Node.JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX.
- Involved in component development using J2EE principles and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using Struts, MVC.
- Implemented Struts framework (Action & Controller classes) for dispatching request to appropriate classes.
- Used simple Struts Validation for validation of user input as per the business logic and initial data loading.
- Established Database Connectivity using JDBC for MySQL.
- Written SQL queries, PL/SQL store procedures and Triggers to fetch and store data from the database.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components and deployment of the application was on Jetty.
- Prepared JUnit test cases and executed the test cases using JUnit.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing. Also used GIT to check-in and check-out and co-ordinate among team members for Version Controlling.
- Used Net Beans IDE to integrate different frameworks to build application.
Environment: Java, Node.JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Struts, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, JDBC, PL/SQL, MySQL, ANT, JUnit, Eclipse, Netbeans, JIRA, GIT and Jetty.
Confidential, SfO, CA
Jr. Java Developer
- Used the Agile methodology to develop the application.
- Coordinated the activities between onshore and offshore.
- Collaborated closely with business owners, users, project managers, requirements analysts, testers, and other stakeholders in the software development process.
- Experience in Developing GUIs using Eclipse RCP/SWT and Core Java Design patterns.
- Used XML HTTP Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation and also Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Used IBM WebSphere and JBoss as the Application Servers.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Creating custom tags for JSP for maximum re-usability of user interface components.
- Testing and deploying the application on Tomcat WampServer.
- Maintaining the database required for report generation.
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed logic and code for the registration and validation of the enrolling customer using Spring Boot Application. Used Hibernate as the ORM tool to connect application with Database.
- Played active developer role in writing business rules and scripts during Service Now Administration.
- Roles included maintenance of database and ensuring round the clock service availability, Log Shipping, Clustering and Replication. Involved in change request implementation using JAVA/J2EE.
- Active responsibility included automation of various timely activities we used to operate on databases like backups, Snapshots, Health check reports, Experience with high availability, OLAP&OLTP etc.
- Coordinated all the team members during the migration activity of RBS servers to SQL 2012 version.
- Documented and generated reports using SSRS and integration was done using SSIS services.
- Occasionally responsible for UNIT and System testing for software’s, designed and fabricated with requested changes from customers.