- Experience in Deploying, Monitoring and Supporting Java Web services in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Micro Services.
- Experience in Deploying, Monitoring and Supporting Java Web services in AWS.
- Experience in Micro Services and Spring Boot application development.
- Hands on experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web - based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, spring Boot, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Jasper reports.
- Expertise in Verification and Validation tools for coding used in Python.
- Experience in writing the SQL queries in Oracle, MYSQL, DB2 and SQL Server. Worked on NoSQL Mongodb and apache Cassandra.
- Developing Data Models using NoSQL data stores like (MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Netflix Eureka and Cloud environments.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Used CVS, Git and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
- Excellent Experience in Code Refactoring.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Micro services.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Experience installing and developing on ELK.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker images to solve containerization issues.
- Involved in Automation Feasibility Study for Web based applications.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- API design and implementation (remote vs local APIs, routing and reverse proxy, load balancing, optimization techniques)
- Developing bash shell scripts to parse and load data into database and created build scripts
- Managed local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Container management using Docker by writingDocker filesand set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Used Curator API on Elasticsearch to data backup and restoring.
- Monitored servers using Nagios, Data dog, Cloud Watch and using EFK stack Elasticsearch Fluentd kibana.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
Databases: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MySQL, Sybase, MS Access, Stored Procedures, DB2.
Technologies Frameworks: Java8.0, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, Java Mail, DOM, JAXB,JSON, XSLT, JUnit, Ant, Maven, Log4j, Ajax, Mockito.
Business Integration: WebServices, JDBC, Hibernate, JDO, JPA, SOAP, WSDL, Restful Web Service, Jersey
Design Methodologies: UML, J2EE Design Patterns
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Kibana, NiFi,Elasticsearch, GIT Bash, XML Spy,ETL Tools Talend, Visio, CVS, APIC, PCF CLI, AWS CLI.
Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, Jboss, Glassfish.
Cloud Services: Pivotal Cloud Services, Amazon Web services and Google Cloud Platform.
SOA Integration Specialist / Java Developer
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain Enterprise API’s in a PaaS Pivotal Cloud Foundry using Springboot-1.0.x to 2.1.3.
- Experience with PaaS technologies like Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, Containerization
- Experience in developing Cloud computing microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix based Eureka Discovery server.
- Setup and connect to MongoDB enterprise database server on PCF, which include designing queries/indexes and connect using JDBC Templates.
- Bind MongoDB to Spring Boot API’s using create and bind service instances using CF CLI.
- Created indexes in Mongodb on single, embedded field and embedded documents.
- An E-commerce project initiated to move the legacy systems to AWS cloud clusters, to work around SAP Hybris system and provide best E-commerce solutions across markets.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVC to connect model with view
- Expertise in developing SOAP, RESTful Web Services and APIs with JSON and XML.
- Wrote queries to select data present in Cassandra cluster using CQL (Cassandra Query Language) to create, read, update data.
- Expert in version control tools like GIT and SVN; build tools like Maven and Gradle; continuous integration tools like Jenkins, and issue-tracking platform like JIRA
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented Different data formatter capabilities and publishing to multiple Kafka Producer.
- Kibana is used as a data discovery tool and analysis to produce visualizations of graphs.
- Developed file cleaners using Python libraries and made it clean.
- Utilized Python Libraries like Boto3, numPY for AWS.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Design stand-alone process flow using NIFI, also including Jolt transformations.
- Worked on ElementTree XML API in python to parse XML documents and load data in the database.
- Design and implement RESTful services with proper HTTP/HTTPS specifics.
- Built CICD Pipeline to automate the code release process using Integration tools like GIT, GitHub, Jenkins and artifact repo.
- Installing and configuring Jenkins, installing plug-in, configuring security, creating a master and slaves for implementation of multiple parallel builds.
- Installed and configured monitoring tools Nagios for monitoring the network bandwidth and the hard drives status.
- Enabled Log4j logging to connect log and store data in Enterprise Splunk Security with the help of Firehose.
- Create Splunk dashboards to provide customized analytics, application security, incident management, advanced threat detection for all enterprise APIs using logs from Log4j.
- Provide Slack, E-mail integration for notifications of errors, quality check reports, job runs and analytic reports.
- Enforce coding standards of clean code and 12-factor authentication with Micro service architecture.
- Lead and provide solutions to the team for a better approach to architectural, functional or design challenges.
Environment: Java,JDK1.8, Python 2.7, Eclipse, Docker, Kubernetes, Traefik, Zookeeper, Kafka, NiFi, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Quay Repository, XML, Linux Environment, GIT bash, Oracle VM box,ORaaS,Talend Spring boot 1.5.19, Restful, Oracle 10G, JMS-Kafka, log4j, Mockito, Maven, Gradle, Postman, AWS cloud 9, IBM APIC
Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Followed Agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model where requirements evolve through collaboration between teams.
- Designed and developed the UI using spring view component HTML 5, CSS 3, Ajax, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Leveraging AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access.
- Used Multi-Threading and concurrency and implemented threads while preparing and generating mails.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Implemented Executor Service in the application, can execute tasks in the background, like a thread pool.
- Used advanced Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for array operations, collections. Enhanced concurrency methods etc. throughout the application for well-defined programming.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema, Transactions, Interceptors.
- Strong experience on Spring Dependency Injection to use constructor arguments for mandatory dependencies.
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used Microservices are designed with the individual database and project with no dependencies.
- Created REST based web services by establishing links using HATEOAS from Spring based applications.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Worked on MongoDB concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replications, schema design.
- Created Stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation templates to launch AWS Infrastructure and resources. Used AWS Lambda to run the code in the AWS comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) framework and Spring regarding flow of request by Dispatcher Servlet.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application and JIRA as defect management.
- Upgraded Apache Tomcat 8.0 in Production servers to the latest version, configured and tested successfully.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using Mockito framework.
- Worked on DAO's to pull data from source Databases and converted into JSON formats, published into Kafka.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Kafka to integrate with Apache Storm.
- Used GIT as version control and Spring Tool Suite (STS) as an IDE to develop the application.
- Worked with production support team in debugging and fixing various production issues
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot, Couchbase and RXJava that are consumed by other microservices with an average response time of 30 milliseconds.
- Implemented all the components following a test-driven development methodology using JUnit and Mockito.
- Integration with external services like user service, item services, inventory, budgeting, store locator services, and tax service using REST API and SOAP.
- Worked with Business Analysts, Business Owners, QM Analysts, and Application Support Teams to understand all stakeholder requirements.
- Worked closely with Architects for requirement analysis and designing engineering solutions for complex business problems.
- Hands-on experience in using CI/CD pipeline and Jenkins for deploying the code.
- Implemented a search algorithm on the list page that returns the search response with product details in less than 30 milliseconds.
- Worked in a fast paced bi-weekly sprint environment following Agile principles and methodologies.
- Developed a Standard Cloud Native frameworks using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data and Spring Frameworks.
- Integrated PostgreSQL that serves as a database to maintain all the Customer information, Wrote Queries to execute add and edit operations to access the data.
- Implemented service layer using Spring IOC and annotations and Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Developed Manifests YAML files to deploy spring boot application to pivotal cloud foundry.
- Build Patterns using Microservices on Pivotal Cloud Foundry adhering to 12 factor and cloud native principles.
- Effectively participate and drive design solutions, roll up your sleeves with hands-on development, mentor individuals, and perform code reviews.
- Experience with CRM system.
- Developing solutions with Cloud providers including AWS.
- Created Epics, stories and tasks to track the work progress in Jira and documented the PMO and Visio in Confluence.
- Used Postman as API testing tool for testing in various Environments by configuring domains for dev test and prod environments.