- Innovative, dynamic, and detail - oriented software engineer dat is highly recognized for designing and developing software solutions.
- Regarded as an engineer dat excels at learning new technologies and applying them to develop clean and robust code.
- Demonstrates remarkable organization, presentation, and communication skills; proven as an extremely methodical and efficient engineer who thrives in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment.
Web Services: Bash, Groovy, SQL, REST and SOAP
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle
Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Jira, Artifactory, Jenkins
Frameworks: Testing, Build Automation, Spring, Django. Junit, Cucumber, Eggplant. Gradle, Ant, Source Control
Operating Systems: Git, ClearCase, Linux, Windows
Other: XML, JSON, Apache, JMS, JAXB
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked across core development, infrastructure, platform, and Amazon Web Services teams to enhance efficiency of Jenkins development and production pipelines to increase delivery speed times across complex applications.
- Supported multiple concurrent baselines of applications by developing continuous integration, delivery, build architecture, and Chef Deployment procedures.
- Routinely solved a variety of problems comprised of Windows and Linux systems which utilized Bash and Batch scripts, various build architectures, including, Gradle and Ant build automation systems to ensure pipelines run to completion on numerous Jenkins servers.
- Leveraged Java, Spring, and a Mongo database to maintain teh DevOps dashboard dat displayed teh status of pipelines throughout teh program.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure of large-scale applications to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust build, test, and release procedures.
- Developed, maintained, debugged, and translated Java and Python code, as well as Bash and Batch scripts, in order to troubleshoot applications and Jenkins pipelines.
- Involved in teh development of mission software applications dat consist of Java Web Services dat analyze teh orbits and provide user control of teh satellites dat teh GPS constellation is comprised of.
- Supported teh continuous integration and functional testing of teh orbital analysis software along with teh rest of teh enterprise applications dat provide Earth modeling and atmospheric data in order to generate predictions of teh orbits of teh constellation.
- Developed both automated functional tests dat leveraged Cucumber and Eggplant testing frameworks, as well as developed manual test procedures to ensure requirement coverage across frontend and backend integration with teh enterprise.
- Lead teh transition of System Engineers, Software Engineers, and Test Engineers to new platform environments while increasing automation across teh environment and software setup procedures dat were manual for many years.
- Provided support and maintenance to teh team’s continuous integration development and production pipelines while collaborating directly with teh Platform team.