- 8 years of experience as Java/J2EE Developer with all stages of the development cycle, for projects in Agile and SDLC models.
- Working experience Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate (Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions).
- Worked using IDE like Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net beans. And very good understanding of Groovy and Grails.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/JAR file management for web applications.
- Experienced in the functional usage and deployment of applications in JBoss, Web Logic, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in implementing Web services and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Working knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD), Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming as well as implementing Waterfall model.
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring DATA, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Eclipse, RAD, Ant, Maven.
- Good team player and excellent leadership qualities. Hardworking, honest with good interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks/Components: Microservices, Spring Boot, Spring, Web services, Hibernate, JPA, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JDBI, JNDI, Web Services, Struts, JMS, Rabbit MQ Swagger, Log4j.
AWS: Lambda, API Gateway, S3 bucket, Dynamo DB, EC2, VPC, KMS
Testing Tools/Framework: Junit, Mockito, Rest-assured, Cucumber
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic, Web Sphere, Tomcat.
Database Apps: Oracle 12c, MySQL, HSql
Performance testing tool: SOASTA
Version Control: GIT, Bit Bucket, SVN Tortoise
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle
Operating System: Windows Series (NT/2000/XP), Unix
Confidential, The Woodlands, TX
- Created hibernate mapping files to map POJO to DB tables
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile/TDD environment utilizing a test-driven development and SDET approach and pair-programming.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers
- Build SOAP Web Services based on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE and followed Single Page Application Pattern and used Spring MVC to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Design of GUI using Model View Architecture STRUTS Frame Work.
- Created alarms in AWS Cloud watch service for monitoring the server’s performance, CPU Utilization and the disk usage, etc.
- Worked on experience in configuration and deployment of applications using servers like IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on migration from Manual deployments to fully automated deployments by using Jenkins and Chef for automation.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate
- Used Maven as build manager to provide quality with simple and uniform build process.
- Created automation test scripts using JVM Cucumber to integrate the run of acceptance tests with application CI/CD environment.
Environment: Java, AWS Cloud Formation, J2EE, Maven, Micro Services, Spring Boot, JBoss Server, Tomcat Application Server, Jetty Server, Apache Kafka, Avro Schemas, GitHub
Confidential, Bedminster, NJ
- Used Hibernates for programmatically generating the database tables and HBM mapping files for the community data model setup at the time of deployment.
- Design, development and implementation of several J2EEframeworks like Model View Controller Struts1.1/1.2, Spring, Hibernate and EJB2.0.
- Participated in entire life cycle (Software Development Life Cycle) of the project right from the initial requirements gathering to the implementation.
- Implemented Restful WS using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with Hibernates.
- Design and create code in Agile fashion. Provide estimates of level of work by assessing requirements from Business Analysts.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate which represent persistent database tables.
- Worked with the customer IT team for developing the requirements of product releases.
- Used Amazon Web services AWS to provide a large computing capacity
- Used JUnit for test cases for unit testing. Extensively participated in the code and peer review of the project.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Maven, Micro Services, Tomcat Application Server, Jetty Server, Eclipse IDE, REST API and SOAP Web Services
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Deployed and tested the application using Web logic application server.
- Developed Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Developed Façade classes to encapsulate the business logic and hide the implementation details of the data access classes and EJBs.
- Worked with QA team in preparation and review of test cases.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, Junit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
- Implemented and used Web Services with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS to get updates from the third parties.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - Oracle.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts Application Framework.
- Created XML Schema, XML template and used XML SAX/DOM API to parse them.
- Developed middle-tier application with J2EE using Servlet, EJB, Java Beans and Web Services Standards (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
- Wrote and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Applied J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, DAO, and Singleton etc.
- Developed Hibernate persistence layer modules using EJB Java Persistence API (JPA) annotations and Entity Manager.
- Requirement Gathering for Web based Components & Java Based External and created Functional design
- Converted functional design into technical design for Web based components and Java based interfaces.
- Worked on modules involving JSP, Servlets, Struts 1.1, and EJB 2.1.
- Created composite views using tiles framework.
- Created web-based reporting Portlets in Oracle9iAS Portal (9.0.2.x) involving JSP, EJB, HTML and PL/ SQL stored procedures.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions
- Worked in fixing team responsible for defect analysis.
- Responsible for version control using WinCvs and VSS.
- Worked in performance management team for web-based components, reviewing performance related issues and memory leakages using Rational Purifier.
- Responsible for providing fix of P1 defects for web-based components on web and application tier involving JSP, EJB.
- Worked in AIT, SIT teams for executing Test Cases, Testing Procedures.
- Responsible for reviewing the External interface and Web components for best practices.
Environment: Java, JSP, EJB 2.1, Servlets, Struts 1.1, Accenture GRNDS Framework, J2ee Design Patterns, JDBC, Java Beans, SQL