- 6+ years’ experience as a Full Stack Software Developer.
- 5+ years’ developing experience using core Java wif Collection/Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Stream API, and Lambda Expressions.
- 4+ years of Java backend development experience, building RESTful APIs wif Java EE, Maven and Spring Framework environment - familiar wif Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Cache, and Spring Security.
- 4+ years’ experience wif RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle)
- 2+ years’ Test-driven Development (TDD) experience using modern testing tools/frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Junit, and Mockito.
- 2+ years of experience wif NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB and Redis
- Extended noledge of Data Structure, Algorithm, OOD/OOP and design patterns.
- Familiar wif Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in agile environment.
Java: Java 1.5 - 1.8, Collections, Generics, JDBC, Multi-Threading, Reflection, I/O, Exception Handling, Lambda Expression
Java Frameworks/Libraries: Spring, Spring Boot, Junit, Mockito
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB
ORM/ODM: Hibernate, Mongoose
Cloud Technologies: AWS - EC2, S3, RDS Operating Systems Windows, Linux/Unix, macOS IDEs IntelliJ, Virtual Studio Code, WebStorm
Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, TDD, Continuous Integration
Tools: Jira, Git, Maven, Babel, Webpack, Jenkins, Postman
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Extensively involved in design, implementation, testing, and maintenance phases of SDLC using agile methodology and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Developed and maintained front end using Angular framework, Flex-layout, and Angular Material.
- Created various frontend elements using Angular Material UI components such as Badge, Card, Dialog, Expansion Panel, Slider, Tabs and Table.
- Used Angular Reactive Form wif FormControl and FormGroup to create form pages across teh application.
- Implemented different kinds of custom Pipes in Angular to format displayed data such as payments and maintenance requests.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to another.
- Utilized Angular Guards to enable frontend route protection for better user experience.
- Implemented unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma for Angular on client side.
- Developed RESTful web services using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security and Spring Cache.
- Configured controllers wif Spring MVC annotations such as RestController, RequestMapping, GetMapping, PostMapping, PutMapping.
- Involved in building backend logic wif Core Java noledge, such as Collection, Generics, Iterator, Multi-Threading, Serializable to increase teh performance of server application.
- Utilized WebSocket to implement real-time features such notifications and live chat.
- Implemented autantication and authorization wif Spring Security to configure profiles for ADMIN, STAFF, TENANT, PROPERTY MANAGER, TECHNICIAN.
- Designed, built, and maintained relational tables in Oracle RDBMS wif Trigger, Sequence and Stored Procedure.
- Established object-relational mapping wif Spring Data JPA relational mapping annotations.
- Improved teh performance and response time of GET requests wif Spring Cache and Redis
- Enhanced application security by enabling CORS and CSRF protection.
- Implemented email service using Spring Email to improve user experience.
- Integrated JUnit wif Mockito and implemented test cases for all teh modules developed to ensure complete code coverage.
- Designed new services using various J2EE design patterns like DAO, Singleton, and Observer.
- Used Commons Logging framework(log4j/slf4j) utility to log errors, warnings and debugging messages.
- Configured and setup Swagger wif Spring to easily keep teh synchronization of application’s RESTful APIs and its documentation.
- Utilized Spring Boot Actuator for extra monitoring and management of teh application.
- Used GitLab for version control and code review.
- Used Jira for agile project management and bug tracking.
- Deployed teh frontend client into AWS Simple Storage Service (S3) wif static website hosting, backend application server into AWS Elastic Cloud Computing (EC2), and hosted Oracle database Amazon RDS.
- Set up Jenkins server to automatically build, test and deploy project from git repository to AWS biweekly, facilitating continuous integration.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.3, Spring Boot, Spring Email, Spring Security, Spring Cache, Spring Boot Actuator, Swagger, RESTful Web Service, Hibernate, Oracle Database, Oracle SQL Developer, RDS, TypeScript, Angular, Angular Material, Flex-layout, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Maven, Git, Jira, AWS, EC2, S3, RDS, IntelliJ, Postman, log4j, slf4j, JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Jenkins
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in migration of legacy web application user interfaces to Single-page application using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React, Redux and Typescript.
- Used React Router to implement dynamic client-side routing for SPA experience, allowing users to navigate wifout refreshing teh page.
- Applied Axios wif AJAX to send Http Requests to web server, fetch data from backend, update state in redux store and re-render teh page.
- Used Local Storage to store teh cart information temporarily.
- Proficient noledge of using Redux for state management.
- Developed RESTful APIs using Express and Node.js to interact wif MongoDB.
- Implemented middleware functions wif Express to handle and respond to HTTP requests.
- Created NoSQL database wif MongoDB and used Mongoose as teh ODM framework to initialize and manage data collections.
- Implemented email service wif Nodemailer
- Performed backend Unit and Integration Testing using Mocha and Chai.
- Created E2E Test suites for all components and running them wif Protractor.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed frontend testing using Enzyme.
- Setup ES6 environment wif Node.js using webpack and Babel.
- Interacted wif QA for testing. Involved in implementing validations and exception handling.
- Involved in complete SDLC of agile/scrum development methodology including attending daily scrum calls, having biweekly show and tell sessions, using Jenkins for continuous delivery practices and tested teh application in each Sprint.
Full Stack Engineer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed teh website using jQuery, Bootstrap, Java, Spring Framework and Oracle Database
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure dat right set of modules have been built.
- Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Lucid Chart.
- Created front-end components including Navigation bar, Dropdown menu, Image Carousel, Button, Modal, Form, Table using Bootstrap.
- Used jQuery core library functions for teh logical implementation part at client side for all teh applications.
- Developed database connection and SQL Queries to create dynamic content on web pages.
- Implemented RESTful APIs using Spring MVC annotations
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) wif Spring Data JPA and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Worked wif GitHub and Jenkins for code review and CI/CD process
Environment: jQuery, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring Data JPA, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Hibernate, Git, Jenkins
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for teh design and development of backend Persistence classes using Hibernate and Spring frameworks to save and manipulate data in Oracle database tables.
- Extensively used different Spring framework features including Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP.
- Utilized Java Collection classes such as ArrayList, HashMap, TreeSet for concurrent functionalities.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to teh database wif Hibernate transaction control.
- Developed PL/SQL Stored Procedures and Prepared Statements for updating and accessing data from Database. Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping and querying using HQL.
- Proficient in using MVC, Singleton, Observer, Factory and Decorator design patterns.
- Created Unit Testing cases wif Junit and used SoapUI to test RESTful APIs.
- Used Maven to build, configure, and deploy teh application project.
- Strong experience wif GitHub for version control and code review.
Environment: Java 1.7, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Hibernate, Junit, SoapUI, Git, Maven