- To seek a position in a prestige institution as a part time Developer/Architect.
- An experienced, solution oriented, agile practitioner offering 15+ years of experience as a Software Developer, Programmer/Analyst, Systems Analyst and Solution Architect.
- Delivered enterprise scale solutions in alignment wif business goals and objectives. me consider myself as a Team player wif exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solution Architecture/Design
- Java EE Development
- Client/customer facing
- Code & Design reviews
- Cloud computing
- Business oriented
- Mentorship, coaching Jr. staff
- Enterprise Products SME
- Architecture documentation
- Vendor Management, outsourcing
- Platform Migration
- Production Change Management
- Release Management
- Agile, Scrum
- Production Support
Methodology: Agile, Scrum.Issue/Bug/Change Mg, Confluence, JIRA, Wiki
Enterprise Monitoring: Nagios
Java Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, me - BATIS, Tiles, Site Mesh
Java EE Technologies: EJB-2/3, JAX-WS, JNDI, XML, Sockets, Threading, Swing, Custom Tags, JSTL, Filters, ActiveMQ, JSP, Servlets
Application Servers/Containers: Weblogic 12c, JBOSS, Resin and Glassfish
SCM/ Build Tools: CVS, SVN, Git
Testing: JUNIT, Selenium IDE, Mockito, Arquillian
Reporting: Jasper Reports
Databases: Oracle11g, MySql, PostGres
Modeling: Plant UML, Visio
Operating Systems: Linux Centos, Ubuntu, Solaris, Windows, MAC, Oracle Linux
Programming Languages: Java, C++, Objective C, Ruby, Groovy
Dependency Management: Maven, Ivy, Gradle
IDE: NetBeans, Eclipse
Continuous Integration: Jenkins
Software Development Specialist
- Gathering and Publishing of new datasets for the city’s OpenData portal using Python3, CKAN, Docker and Nifi
- Developed REST API to allow scheduling tasks using Quartz, Spring and Java
- Technical ownership including analysis, design, architecture and development of ChemTrac website. ChemTrac allows Facilities in Toronto to report their chemical usage annually
Technologies: Java, Oracle 12c, SQL Developer, Websphere, RAD8, JQuery, Struts, Hibernate, Python, Nifi and Spring
Senior Software Engineer
- Technical ownership including analysis, design, architecture and development of corporate mission critical applications hosted on Oracle Marketing Cloud.
- Actively involved in expending the current architecture to support new features.
- Working closely wif the Project manager, development manager and Scrum master to achieve Business goals and achieve on time deliverables.
- Providing mentorship and guidance to junior developers and interns.
- Identified, tracked and mitigated technical risks found while reviewing designed components.
- Contributions include documentation of existing architecture and other technical work related topics/issues.
- Improved software by introducing 3 tiered architecture.
- Developed Application integration wif Social Media such as Facebook, SlideShare, Twitter and WebEx to allow marketers to effectively market their product.
- Developed REST end points using Jersey for consumption by client code written in jQuery.
- Used jQuery for form submission, client side validation and event handling and AJAX.
Technologies: Jersey - WS, Spring IOC, Oracle 11g, Toad, QL Developer, Weblogic 12c, PL/SQL, JSON, JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap CSS, Gradle, GIT, Hudson, Windows/Oracle Linux etc.
- Confidential international TEMPhas a 16-year history partnering wif clients to realize business advantage through technology applications that help, solve complex business.
- Thought corp have had a lot of success in helping some of Canada’s top companies such as Confidential, Confidential, Confidential and Confidential etc.
Technologies: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, MySql, ActiveMQ, Tiles, JSP, Servlets, Junit, CentOS.