- Experience in working wif Network Security tools, such as Cain and Abel, Wireshark, Tcpdump.
- Analyzed network protocol, routing protocols on a multi - platform.
- Capturing data, filter language and reconstruct a stream of TCP session.
- Monitoring intruders, Evaluates firewall change requests inflow traffic through teh network hub.
- Use of decrypting encrypted passwords, Cryptanalysis attack, recording VoIP conversations.
- Managed required updates on Intrusion Detection Systems, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool rules.
Programming Languages: C / C++ or C#, Java J2EE
Databases: SQL (Oracle, MySQL)
IT Intern (JAVA)
- JDBC connection is used to connect My SQL database.
- Insert, retrieve, update and delete queries are used to access teh data from MySQL database.
- Coding and developing using Swing, JSP pages.
- Testing various components and application that runs teh User interface to show teh detection of unauthorized ports.
- Managed Java application based on Spring and Hibernate frameworks wif XML/XSLT running on Web Sphere
- Developed frontend Java application using JFrameBuilder, Editplus, Java and JQuery
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop Java project wif integrate process and environment.
Technologies Used: MySQL, Swing, Spring, XML, JFrameBuilder, Editplus.
- Performed requirements specifications analysis of a system, develop code, execute and perform testing on an Android based devices.
- Use of Java SE, Android Studio and Android SDK tools
- Analyze code for testing and debugging using Eclipse Juno and Data base SQLite.
- Deploy teh applications in Real-time Android devices to test developed application.
Technologies Used: Android SDK, Java SE, SQLite