- Having around 6 years of experience.
- Seeking to leverage my technical and professional expertise to help grow the company.
- Expertise with Core Java.
- Working experience with RESTful WebServices and MicroService.
- Working experience with Spring,
- Working experience with Angular 2 to10.
- Working experience on following AGILE based development environment.
- Working experience on version control tools like SVN & GIT.
- Working experience in linting tools like TSLint.
- Working experience in Amazon Web service.
- Good knowledge on Jira.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in CI/CD. Knowledge of Jenkins.
- Experience in Node.
- Experience in Python.
Operating System: Windows, Unix
Web Technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Web Services. Microservices.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB
IDE’s & Utilities: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio Code
Tools: Maven, Log4j, SVN, GIT.
Application/Web Server: Jboss, Apache Tomcat, Apache httpd, Node js
Methodologies and concepts: Agile, Scrum
Associate Technical Lead
- Designed project APIs using SpringBoot, Microservices and Swagger UI and generated client/server code using Swagger code gen .
- Developed UI using Angular framework.
- Integrated designer code and API with angular.
- Involved in analysis of requirement, and design phase.
- Deploying the application on the Server using jenkins.
- Responsible for accepting requirements from project manager, coding to requirements.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Developing UI using Angular 6.
- Developing API using Spring MVC and Restful WebServices.
- Responsible for developing, debugging and resolving issues of the application.
- Responsible for accepting requirements from Business Analyst.
- Participation in code review and testing of the platform features.
- Responsible for creating configurations and deploying packages to target server.