- Hands - on experience in usingAngular 1.x/2/4to build Single Page Application and solid understanding of custom directive, factory, service, component and routing.
- Good exposure to domains including Financial, Healthcare and E-Commerce.
- Proven Front-End experience in developing UI’susing jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, AJAX, JSON, XML, Angular.
- Expertise in using Grid Controls,jQueryandDOMmanipulations, worked with CSS pre-processor LESS/SASS to improve maintainability ofCSS.
- Hands-on experience in building data visualization withD3.js, High charts and Angular Fusion Chart.
- Proficient in developingRESTfulWeb Services,SOAPWeb services.
- Experience in performingCRUD operationsandData Migrationsin the Mongo Database.
- Hands on experience in developingAuthentication servicesinvolved inregistration using OAuth and JWT.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, functional programming and have strong knowledge of design patterns, such asSOLIDprinciples, Singleton, factory, DI.
- Elegant experience in installingNodepackages usingNPM.
- Experienced with module bundler / task runner such as Web pack, Babel.
- Hands on experience in usingECMASCRIPT (ES6/ES2015).
- Worked and learned a great deal fromAmazon Web Services (AWS)Cloud services likeEC2, S3.
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications using theAWS stack (EC2, S3, and Cloud Watch).
- Hands on experience in developing applications by usingJAVA/J2EE.
- ImplementedJava Multithreaded programmingto develop multithreaded modules and applications.
- Extensively worked on core java concepts likeInheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception handling, and Collections Framework.
- Experience inUnit Testing (UIT), Integration Testingand in preparing test cases by using Karma and Jasmine.
- Experience in implementingResponsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap.
- Extensive experience in using IDE's likeIntelliJ IDEA, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Eclipseetc.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis todevelopment, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training, experience onAgile and Scrumdesign methodologies.
- Extensive use ofGruntandGulpas a build tool for projects.
- Hands on experience with Tools & Utilities:SVN, GIT, Jenkins and Forum Sentry tool for Web Service gate way Experience in designing and building public facing Websites.
Web: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, J2EE, Hibernate, Angular 2+, NGRX, ES6, HTML 5, CSS 3, SASS, jQuery, AJAX, XML, Typescript, Servlet, JSP, Docker, D3
Web Services: JSON, RESTful API, XML, SOAP
Authentication/Authorization: OAuth, OAuth2, OpenID, JWT, Session-based, Cookie-Based AUTH
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Angular
Databases: Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Microservices Architecture, Singleton, Factory, MVC, Observer
SDLC: Kanban, Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven, Git, Bit bucket, Postman, JIRA
Platforms: Mac OS, Linux, Windows
Big Data: MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer/Mean Stack Developer
- Used advanced Java 8 features like lambda expressions for array operations, Streams, method references, collections.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Excellent knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Hands-on experience with Spring AOP using Advice, Aspects and AOP Processor.
- Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA.
- Developed Restful Microservices using spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Oracle, JSON, Spring Config, Cloud Foundry and Jenkins.
- Working with Angular 2/4/8 Modules, Pipes, Components, Services, Templates, Custom Directives, Data-binding techniques, Filters, NgRx Store and Service Dependency Injection to create Single Page complex and robust UI pages.
- Written code for the most complex and confidential applications and provide consultative guidance on the project with extensive size, scope, and risk by implementing Angular 2/4/7/8 framework for connectivity between front-end applications and Java-based backend API’s.
- Unit Testing Angular components using the Jasmine-Karma framework and ensured 100% code coverage with Istanbul.
- Collaboration with architecture and product teams to actualize technical specifications for the whole application to distinguish the integration points and organize with different regions for architecture integration solutions.
- Developed Angular 2/4/6/7/8 reusable components and services to integrate with Java-based Restful API’s using MVC component-based architecture, and closely worked with backend and dev-ops teams to debug data compatible issues.
- Actively participated in reviewing peer’s code to ensure product quality and identify and prevent security loopholes within the application.
- Participated in daily scrums, weekly sprints, elaboration, retrospective meetings to discuss the application development status and deadlines by following the agile methodology.
Full-stack Web Developer
- Produced clean, efficient code in back-end services, and large-scale frontend applications.
- Tested and deployed programs and systems by CICD including Docker, Jenkins
- Conducted troubleshooting, debugging, unit testing, and upgrading of existing software.
- Successfully integrated software components and third-party programs.
- Communicated directly with customers to handle requirement analysis and clarification.
- Ensured timely completion of complex projects despite challenging deadlines.
- Contributed to the development of organizational flow software enabling teams to manage multiple tasks, oversee schedules, and set time limits.
- Delivered engaging, visually compelling web designs with user-friendly UIs which are cross-browser compatible and mobile responsive.
Environment: Java, spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Angular 2+, Typescript, Postgres, MySQL, Microservices, Maven, D3.
- Implemented user interfaces and back-end services using Java and Spring Framework. Implemented large-scale frontend applications using Angular.
- Resolved complex technical errors; maintained and upgraded enterprise systems.
- Implemented web applications, ensuring UI/UX technical feasibility.
- Published and managed sites based on enterprise systems, upgrading major products.
- Ensured site responsiveness, cross-browser compatibility, and friendliness to smaller devices.