- Experience in SDLC including Requirement analysis, design, coding, unit testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience in setting up and configuring package and webpack for new Redux apps.
- Experience in creating components and views using React and configuring store and dispatcher and thunk middleware for Redux.
- Experience in SCSS pixel - level layout, consistency with browsers, version and platform Independence.
- Strong understanding and working experience with flexbox and html box model.
- Creating custom components using React and integrated the components to React Application.
- Experience writing code using TypeScript in React library and React Native.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Worked on RWD (Responsive Web Design) using Bootstrap.
- Worked in developing MVC/MVVM architecture.
- Experience in managing servers, node managers, Virtual machine set up and cluster environments.
- Configured and deployed microservices on Docker using Jenkins.
- Strong mobile application development skills using XCode development tools and Perfecto environment.
- Good Experience with all the Angular Frameworks starting from 1.x to 7.
- Build cross platform applications using Angular, React and React Native.
- Expertise in creating test cases for web component validation using Selenium WebDriver and server
- Experience using version control tools like SVN, Perforce and web-based repositories like GIT.
- Worked on IDE’s Visual studio, Eclipse, IBM RAD and Dreamweaver.
- Worked with project tracking tools like Rally and JIRA.
- Experience Agile and Waterfall SDLC project milestone methodologies.
- Strong web, mobile and server debugging capabilities.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient client and server code.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum
Cloud Technologies: AWS Services EC2, S3, SQS, ELB
Testing tools: Postman, Advanced rest Client, Selenium Web driver, JUnit, SoapUI, Perfecto
Databases: PL/SQL, MySQL
Application/Web server: Apache Tomcat, Node
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual code
Version Controls: GIT, SVN, Perforce, Bitbucket web app
Other tools: Jenkins, Bitbucket, TortoiseSVN, JIRA
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr. Application Developer
- Following Agile methodology throughout the project. Involving in scrum meetings with the team of 7 on a daily basis.
- Participating in sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings at the start and end of each sprint.
- Working with the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing REST api architecture.
- Creating single page applications for desktop, tablet and mobile using React and Redux.
- Configured node package manager NPM, package.json, webpack.config files and created the React-Redux app from scratch.
- Using built-in components and also building complex high level components to create views and achieve a lean user interface using React and ES6.
- Using React Virtual DOM for view rendering, Redux for state management, Thunk for middleware and React-router for programming navigation.
- Using React open source frameworks like Material-UI and React Bootstrap for styling and achieving a pixel perfect look for the custom components.
- Maintaining the states in the store and dispatching the actions for single directional flow using Redux.
- Building views using the components, styling them and using them on web pages. Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Using fetch and axios for service calls and updating Redux state with data received.
- Using Thunk middleware to access the store from enclosed dispatch function.
- Building mobile application using XCode tools and testing them using perfecto software.
- Using Rally CA agile and JIRA(newly adopted) for user stories and defect tracking.
- Working with GIT and Bitbucket for version control.
- Providing production support for the applications previously built.
- Interacting with end-users and stakeholders for design validation and adapting to the feedback generated anonymously.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
UI Lead Developer
- Support Confidential ’s critical projects like NNA SCM/POPS/VOPS Infrastructure and Dealer Business Systems Parts Remediation Projects.
- Building scalable and secure web applications using Aws Amplify as base
- Involved in developing Node JS for server-side presentation and, data validation and code integration.
- Interact with business and IT partners on daily basis towards resolution of application support issues, platform enablement and enhancement requests.
- Developed an application to integrate the real time data from vehicles to display in a dashboard using IOT.
- Collaborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring, deployment and support.
- Implement monitoring services to proactively identify issues.
- Dynamic webpage SPA applications using React, React Native and used AWS for data layer.
- Created Cross domain platforms using React Native with integration of salesforce.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Perform SFDC administration and development activities, which include managing roles, profiles, queues, assignment rules, validation rules, workflows, triggers, classes etc.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created Lightning apps by combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Extensively used NPM manager in building and deployment of code.
- Involved in development of custom directives using Angular 1.56.
- Used pre-processor SASS/LASS to generate and manage CSS.
- Work in Scrum Agile using JIRA, developed and adjusted user stories appropriately.
- Experience in assessments workflow in design patterns in cross browser functionality.
- Created site maps, mind maps, user task flow, wire framing, and mockups.
- Coordinating with clients and product owners for UX wireframe mockup
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Worked on image compression using sass.
- Worked on application performance improvement by using chrome profiler tools and minification techniques.
- Worked on web designing sketches using Adobe Creative Suite
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in analysis, outline and advancement and testing periods of the application improvement (SDLC) utilizing Agile Scrum procedure.
- Designed front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Built pages from Photoshop mockups using Angular, HTML and CSS.
- Migrated web pages from JSP to HTML5 and Angular 2.0.
- Used Angular 2.0 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications and worked on Angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI.
- Implemented various Angular filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI and Used custom Angular Filters to provide better search experience.
- Worked with Angular and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding and Implemented Angular controllers to update entity models.
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code.
- Used AJAX and Custom HTML Helper Classes to implement asynchronous calls to the server to update the changes.
- Coded JQuery events while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Built and deployed the application on test servers using Jenkins.
- Used Perforce for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile development methodology.
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings, sprint planning and retrospective with our team to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Worked with jQuery for various user interactions, front-end validation and visual effects.
- Developed internal user dashboard and profile screens for order management.
- Involved in using Java like Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions, Stream API, facilitate pipeline processing and Method references.
- System built using Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture. Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as DTO, Intercepting Filters, Singleton and DAO.
- Involved in JDBC connections and managing threads.
- Involved in migrating from EAR and JAR to microservices.
- Used AJAX to use the RESTFUL web services in the application which supported different format like text, JSON and XML.
- Developed dynamic cross browser compatible pages.
- Used SVN for software configuration management and version control of various development projects.