- 8+ years of Professional experience in Design, Development, Maintenance, and Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Batch, Microservices Technologies.
- Good Experience with various spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JTA, Spring Batch, Spring Boot 2.0, Spring Cloud, AOP and Spring Security (OAuth2).
- Expertise in design and development of Single Page dynamic - client-side application using Angular 2/4/5/6/7/9, React JS, Meteor JS, Ember JS and Vue JS.
- Hands on experience with Core Java 8 features like Functional Interface Programming, Lambda’s, Streams including extensive knowledge with concurrency, multi-threading, exception handling, filters, and Generics.
- Solid experience in developing the rendering, re-rendering view ReactJS components, forms, events, and Redux asynchronous functions, client-side routing with React Router and React - Flux pattern for core dependency.
- Good Experience in design and development of Web Services using WSDL, Swagger and WADL for implementation of SOAP and RESTful Services.
- Good knowledge of frontend development tools like HTML, XHTML, HTML5, Java-Script, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, JSTL specification, XML (SAX, DOM), XSL, XSLT, JAXP, JAXB, DTD, Resource Properties.
- Extensive experience with using java based ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA and Spring Data.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies likeSpring MVCandSpring Boot.
- Good experience in Web Application Development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications, System Analysis, Technical Design, Performance Tuning, and Testing.
- Hands on AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Route53, Lambda, Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, IAM, Cloud Watch.
- Dexterous with database modeling and development using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i-11g), DB2 and SQL Server environments.
- Experience with relational databases like MYSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, and MS SQL to build PL/SQL functions, store procedure, triggers, views, and materialized views and with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Apache Cassandra.
- Extensively worked with NoSQL connectors Mongoose and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Good experience with using integration tools like Spring Integration, Apache CXF Mule ESB, Apache Kafka and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environments.
- Experienced in designing point-to-point and publish & subscribe java Message-Oriented Middleware models (MOM) using Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ and Strom MQ.
- Experience using Splunk and Grafana for creating dashboards and monitoring the logs and metrics.
- Experience in deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration and deployment pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub also used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Experience with build tools like Maven, Ant and Gradle.
- Experience in using Jenkins to deploy the services to automate and build QA environments.
- Experience in testing code using Chai, Mocha, Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG and Soap UI.
- Experience in application development using RDBMS, and Linux shell scripting.
- Good Knowledge on Version Control tools like Git, CVS, VSS and SVN.
Java/J2EE: JDBC, JNDI, EJB, AWT, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF, Spring and Hibernate.
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet2.x, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, JPA.
Languages: C/C++, Java(proficient), SQL, PL/SQL, Python.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, Apache CXF, Axios.
Web/App Servers: Oracle/BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty Server, AEM, Nginx.
Tools: & Frameworks: Angular 4/6/7/9, Struts, Spring 4.x, Hibernate4/3, JPA, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow, Spring WebFlux, JavaFX, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, AspectJ Introspection, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, JPA, JSF, Log4J, Junit, SOAP UI, Gradle, Apache Ant and Apache Maven, Splunk, Grafana, Kafka, Rabbit
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Jenkins, Web pack.
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo
Databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows XP/2000/VISTA
Methodologies Agile: Scrum, RUP, TDD, OOAD, SDLC Waterfall model
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Visio
Testing Tools: JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, Mockito, Test Ng, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Chai, Soap UI
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Webservices (AWS) -Lambda, IAM, VPC, IAM, EC2, S3, Route53, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, Step Functions, ELB.
Version Control: Bit Bucket, GitHub, Tortoise SVN, CVS
Confidential, Denver, CO
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Working with scrum team in story grooming and story writing.
- Interact with business users to understand the requirements and clarifying the understandings.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, and development of application.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database usingSpring Boot 2.4andHibernate.
- Developed Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI using HTML 5, CSS3 media queries, AJAX, Angular 9/7 and Bootstrap.
- Embedded new Media Elements i.e., video and audio files using the HTML5 mark-ups and used HTML5 file API for uploading local files from the client-side.
- Automated updates of mobile applications JSON metadata one trade.com with XML.
- Handled response data from Restful web services using XML, JSON and jQuery to update UI.
- Worked with Angular CLI, Ng Modules and Typescript in Angular to create Controllers, media queries and Angular grid, carousels components.
- Created custom elements, HTML imports and Shadow Dom using Angular to allow fully encapsulate custom elements.
- Implemented latest CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, 2D 3D animation, Shapes and Handling multimedia.
- Used Bootstrap responsive techniques to build interfaces for multiple screen resolution.
- Created React.js for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- Experience in Designing, Architecting, and implementing scalable cloud-based web applications usingAWS.
- Worked on few serverless applications using AWS Lambda along with services like VPC, IAM, Route53, S3, API Gateway, Step Functions per requirements.
- Worked on setting up AWS Cloud Watch Dashboards for different applications.
- Created Angular components like controllers, services, directives, and forms to collect different user data and implemented form validation in Angular.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Shell Scripts for automated deployments.
- Experience using Node.js for development of Restful APIs to serve the Front-End requirements.
- Developed Web forms/user interfaces using Struts MVC, jQuery and JSP.
- Implemented scrutiny with the aspects of security and authentication using OAUTH 2.0 and Spring Security.
- Implemented Action Classes and server-side validations for account activity, tracking activity history and Transactions.
- Implemented the logic for API Gateways using ZUUL API for dynamic service, rating services and aggregations of services along with Spring cloud sleuth, Zipkin and RabbitMQ for dynamic tracing of microservices.
- Developed Web API using MVC framework for all business logic and exposed to the front-end interfaces.
- Used jQuery to make Restful API calls and Designed/documented REST APIs for collection and retrieval of high data.
- Responsible for analyzing, finding the root cause, and fixing the response issues from various microservices.
- Used Splunk for monitoring and setting up dashboards to support Operations team debug miscellaneous requests.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data into MYSQL database for relational data.
- Implemented CRUD logic for accessing data, both structured and unstructured data.
- Used Cucumber for deriving the acceptance tests by forming cross-functional collaboration in a Microservices architecture.
- Worked in Agile Development and maintained effective communication in teams going through all phases of SDLC life cycle.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Worked with peers on code reviews and code refactoring techniques to improve the performance and efficiency.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked with Business Analysis teams, Product Owner and Clients in collecting and understanding the business requirements and worked with architects in converting them to functional and technical specifications.
- Worked with cross functional team members and was involved in all phases of SDLC to deliver fully functional software applications to the clients.
- Built Restful web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express.
- Created and consumed RESTful API using Express.js to provide centralized logic and reusable data retrieval build on top of Node.js.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 6.
- Implemented Logic for pulling the data from the REST API with Axios and issued HTTP requests to interact with REST endpoints.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node JS.
- Implemented JSON web tokens mechanism for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Implemented asynchronous logic for CRUD operations in MongoDB using mongoose connector, and assertions.
- CreatedAngular HTTP Clientinterceptors to add necessary JWT tokens for the outgoing requests from UI.
- Configured mongo-connector to create a pipeline from the MongoDB cluster to synchronize with the multiple sources like ElasticSearch and with other MongoDB clusters.
- Worked on structuring database schemas using a mongoose migration system in MongoDB for quickly implementing logic for manipulation of data.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirements gathering, Design, Code, Integration, and Deployment and production phases.
- Involved in development of Restful web services using MERN stack, MongoDB, Express React-Redux and Node JS.
- Developed various single page applications (SPA) using React JS and used various components in the Redux library.
- Used React-Routers for connecting the APIs which enforces the communication to the server while also implementing mock services in Node.js with the help of modules using Express.js.
- Used React JS virtual DOM for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for client-side routing for dynamically changing client-side content.
- Used Axios service (React-Router technique) to retrieve data from the server simultaneously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Used React-Draggable for developing drag and drop functionality, components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid. along with bootstrap for dynamic responsive design.
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Worked on the Splunk architecture and various components (indexer, forwarder, search head, deployment server), Universal and Heavy forwarder.
- Developed, implemented unit test cases and integration test cases using chai and mocha.
- Used Webpack for bundling of react, live-server, babel, magnifiers and for generating dependencies graph for web application development.
- Used Node.js for deploying POC and used for Bower and other development automation tasks.
- Use Selenium for creating the web-based test automation suite and perform functional testing.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, MongoDB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling and Load Balancing).
- We hosted all our micro services in AWS cloud infrastructure using Jenkins CI/CD pipelines.
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy and update the applications and managed Pivotal Cloud Foundry based platform built on Kubernetes programming with deployment manager and containerized using Docker.
- Used Grafana to build monitoring and trace / track dashboards by using the data metrics provided by Splunk and MongoDB.
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
Sr Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in anAgile/TDDenvironment utilizing atest-driven development (TDD).
- Implemented Rule base techniques and others for Text Analytics to better understand the hidden issues.
- Used search and encryption algorithms for better searching methods and security improvisation.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, Hibernate and Messaging Routing Service Active-MQ in Eclipse IDE.
- Used Jasper Reports to implement enhanced user report generation and report management and JRXML file format to implement Jasper Reports on Jasper Compile Manager class.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate different applications internal and third-party components using SOAP and RESTful services using Apache-CXF.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM tool integration with Spring MVC to interact with backend persistence system Oracle11g.
- Used Dynatrace Application tools for transaction monitoring, fix code errors and to analyze memory threads for Java Applications.
- Developed Hibernate entity POJOs based on Database schema and implemented Criteria Query and Lazy implementation.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Designed a Hibernate configuration file to automate the mapping between the SQL databases and objects in java.
- Coordinated Unit JUnit, EasyMock Integration, User Acceptance Testing, and developed test cases for enterprise bean components.
- Developed and deployed application in JBoss application server AS 7.1.0 for Load Balancing and Management API.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management, and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Used Maven to generate build artifacts, used deployment procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environments using Hudson.
- Followed Agile and Scrum software methodology for project development and deployment purposes.
Environment: JDK 7.0, JEE, JAVA, EJB, JMS, JAX-WS, Webservices, AngularJS, Eclipse, RAD, Spring, WebSphere 7.0/8.0, Hibernate, JBOSS, JSP, Servlets, Log4j, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, jQuery, DOJO, Oracle 11i, TOAD, SQL Developer, IRS, CADE2, Tortoise SVN, JUnit, JMeter, Dynatrace, Webtrends, Red Hat Enterprise LINUX, Solaris.
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Involved in creation of Low-Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams using UML to comprehend the existing architecture.
- Developed the monolithic architecture using Spring MVC framework and implemented the Spring dependency injection of the Database helper instance to the action objects, Spring IOC to resolve dependency injection issues.
- Configured Dispatcher Servlet and View Resolver to intercept incoming requests, manage Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of Dispatcher Servlet.
- Used JMS (IBM-MQ) for asynchronous exchange of messages by applications on different platforms.
- Developed JSTL custom tags to support custom user interfaces.
- Protection against session fixation, clickjacking, cross site request forgery for application is implemented using Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate ORM for persisting objects for designing Data Layer.
- Used JBoss for storing persistence Objects.
- Created Stored Procedure. Triggers and Views.
- Developed automation build using Ant and for deployment on IBM WebSphere Server.
- Wrote test cases for unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Used Selenium locator techniques to automate and identify UI web elements.
- Used Log4j for logging and to capture runtime exceptions.
- Performed graphical design and web site contract work for small business and working professionals.
- Met one-on-one with clients in exploring the best possible options for their web presence.
- Handled duties ranging from creative design to code implementation.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java script, JBoss, Hibernate, PL/SQL, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, UNIX Shell Scripts, ANT, IBM Web sphere, IBM MQ, JMS, J2EE, JUnit, Log4J, Mockito, Selenium.