- Accomplished Full Stack developer with 8 years of experience and demonstrated skill in IT solutions and services industry. Proficient in Agile methodologies and SDLC involving Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing features of web and client, server multi - tier applications using OOPs, JAVA/J2EE
- Experienced in utilizing different Agile procedures like Scrum, Sprint with Waterfall, Test-Driven Development (TDD) traditional and imaginative programming models for Agile Software Development using JIRA Software.
- Extensive experience in using React JS components, Flux, Animations, Forms, Keys, Router, Events, and Redux.
- Proficient in developing dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) development tool kit to build event driven, non-blocking I/O model web applications. Also integrated Angular Router to have a clear navigation between multiple views of SPAs.
- Designed and developed UI using preprocessors like SASS & LESS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, and AJAX that follow W3C Web standards (World Wide Web Consortium), managing all phases of the application development.
- Extensive programming experience in Java technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Java Message Service, JSP, Servlets, JPA, EJB, Swing, Applets, and JSTL. Proficient in Core Java features OOPs, Multithreading, Concurrency, Robust features (Exception Handling, File handling, Garbage Collections), IO, Generics and Javacollections.
- Utilized Java8 features like Lambda expressions, default, static methods in Interfaces, Optional class, and Stream API for data operations on Collections.
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework and associated technologies such as Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Web Flow, Spring AOP
- Hands on experience in deploying new libraries with Microservice architecture using REST API’s and Spring Boot. Used Swagger for creating dynamic documentation for RESTful web services.
- Experienced in working with persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA entities to map Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, and Projections. Developed DAO Objects and implemented data access layer using JPA-Hibernate to perform CRUD operations.
- Operated both relational and non-relational databases like MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, SQL-Server, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB. Experienced in coding stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and WebLogic server.
- Adept in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and J2EE Web Services based on SOAP, RESTFUL, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC with the use of Apache Axis.
- Experienced in JMS and Kafka messaging to exchange business data and events reliably and asynchronously in enterprise applications.
- Deployed various applications using Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic Cache, SNS, SQS.
- Also developed services that utilize AWS SDK's (Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, EC2, Lambda).
- Configured Microsoft Azure to move on-premises data to Azure Cloud using features like Blobs, Azure VMs, Azure App Service, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, ARM, AppDynamics and App Service.
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Application Insights, Document DB, Internet of Things (IoT), Azure Monitoring, Key Vault, Visual Studio Online (VSO) and SQL Azure.
- Hands-on experience in deploying, testing, and maintaining applications on web servers such as IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Experienced in using Cloud services like PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) to deploy applications on cloud.
- Proficient in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange acrossJava applications using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ and IBM MQ to communicate betweenclient and server.
- Executed unit-testing with tools like JUnit, Mockito.
- Experienced in developing applications using Visual Studio, Eclipse, Sublime, IntelliJ.
- Worked with build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Driven developer who is ambitious to solve challenging problems. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
Project Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, SDLC, Waterfall
J2EETechnologies & frameworks: JSP, JSTL, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Java Beans XSD, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, Axis, Apache CXF, Java Security, JBPM
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Oracle SOA, UDDI, WSDL
Web service Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Web Flow, JSF, Log 4J, Junit
Design Patterns: Singleton, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object, Façade, Data Access Object, MVC
IDE’s: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Android Studio, Visual Studio, RAD
Web/App Servers: Web Logic Server 12c, Web Sphere Application Server 8.5, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP Server, IBM HTTP Server (8.5), JBoss
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins
Testing Tools: JUnit, Log4J, Mock Framework, Cucumber
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, TFS
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, Java Persistence API
Cloud Tech, DevOps Tools: AWS, EC2, PCF, Azure, Docker, JIRA
Testing Tools, Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Putty, Mockito, Postman
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Boca Raton, Florida
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings, execution of sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives of each project by following Agile methodology. JIRA was used as a tracking tool for the sprint plans.
- Developed UI components using Angular dependency injection, models, data binding and controllers.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to next as the agent performs application tasks.
- Implemented client-side endorsements using Angular (Template Driven & Reactive Forms) to perform form validations on both client and server side.
- Created Feature Modules, Components, Services, Animations, Reactive Forms, Custom Pipes, Custom Directives and Custom Validations in Angular.
- Extensively worked with core javaconcepts like Collections, Threading, Exceptions, String Builder, Interfaces, Streams and Lambda expressions to store and process the data.
- Implemented asynchronization by designing and developing various processes using Multithreading. Implemented thread safe blocks for multithreading access to make valid transactions.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot thereby making the application compact and independent.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC transaction management, Spring/Hibernate batch transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Spring Security & Oauth2 to implement authentication, authorization, and access-control features.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls accessible with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Consumed RESTful services in modules and implemented serialization using Spring REST and JSON.
- Implemented the clear separation functionality in the micro-services of application using Spring Boot and coupled all of them using REST and AWS API Gateway.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate and handled transaction management using the provided data source. Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Created dynamic schema design through NoSQL-MongoDB by coding rich queries and acquired the data in a collection to distribute across multiple systems for horizontal scalability.
- Stored and created data modules in MongoDB database using Mongoose.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Used Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Published messages to and from Kafka topic using most advanced API's such as KStreamAPI for the stateful and stateless transformations, Kafka ConnectorsAPI and Kafka SchemaAPI.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed the message to travel through microservices to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot.
- Executed log aggregations, website activity tracking and log commits for distributed system usingApache Kafka.
- Developed JUnit test cases using Mockito and used Log4j for logging the application flow.
- Created documentation of Rest API endpoints using Swagger API and conducted testing using Postman.
- Created AWS S3 buckets and managed the policies for S3 buckets. Utilized S3 buckets to store and retrieve media files such as images and backup on AWS. Uploaded data to S3 buckets using AWS Lambda Platform.
- Involved in coding Java API using API gateway andAmazon Lambda to manage other AWS services.
- DevelopedAWScloud formation templates and set up auto-scaling forEC2 instances. Also involved in the automated provisioning of AWS cloud environment usingJenkins.
- Deployed the application on AWS using Jenkins and created the build pipeline for CI/CD, integrating it with TFS-Git source controllers.
- Worked with Splunk to read data and collect logs. Developed Splunk reports that provide an overview of the application.
- Created Cucumber test case scenarios, scripts for testing the web application. Also created JUnit tests for backend testing.
- Used Maven to build jar files, JMeter for load and performance testing, Git for version control, JIRA for bug tracking and project management.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Application was managed using Agile methodology and built using planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used JIRA to assign, track, report, and audit issues in the application.
- Developed User Interface components in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React.js, and XML in a responsive grid layout. Have also implemented responsive design templates using Bootstrap.
- Developed back-end of the application using various Spring Boot libraries and handled authentication, authorization, and access-control using Spring Security.
- Developed microservices considering the design and layout of business components using Spring Cloud.
- Used Restful components and Jersey to implement web services for integration between different application components.
- Utilized the communication library, Fetch API in React to communicate with server and to handle RESTful calls.
- Used Hibernate to design and develop the end points, business layer & DAO Layer.
- Utilized techniques of mapping data representation, object relational mapping (ORM) & hibernate from MVC model to maintain Oracle relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Used Hibernate framework to develop persistence layer, created POJO’s and mapped them using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Deployed applications using JBoss 6.x application server and developed various helper classes using core Java concepts like multi-threading and Collections frameworks.
- Performed API automation Scripts like SOAP Test, API Web Services testing using SOAP UI tools and created templates using Spring IOC for dependency Injection, integrated Apache Camel (ESB) with Spring Boot.
- Implemented multiple batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch framework to execute similar jobs simultaneously.
- Implemented Test Driven Development by creating UI and Unit tests for all the new features using Mockito.
- Performed CRUD operations - Create, Read, Update and Delete in MongoDB.
- Configured Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) architecture and design, troubleshooting issues with platform components.
- Deployed, scaled, configured, and coded manifest file for multiple micro services in PCF. Monitored the components in PCF and performance in AppDynamics.
- Used Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery goal in scalable environment and coupled with the load-balancing tool Nginx, created and integrated distributed caches for clients using Hazelcast.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and production testing using JUnit. Used Maven for application building and development.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Scrum Methodology. Designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as part of the design phase.
- Developed the front-end web application using React and Redux for creating reusable UI components.
- Experienced in using functional, class and other reusable React components as well as forms, events, props, and Flux pattern.
- Extensively used core Java concepts like collections, generics, exception handling, design patterns for functionality components. Also worked on Java functional programming concepts and lambda expressions.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring framework's IOC Dependency Injection.
- Created Hibernate mapping files to navigate between database tables and to generate database schema.
- Developed Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build applications using Spring XML configurations and annotations. Handled bulk user requests using Spring Batch for batch processing.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side, made REST API calls from React and parsed the data to client. Handled the security and authorization using Spring Security SAML authentication protocol for all microservices.
- Enhanced the system to improve user experience and developed functions to acquire data from REST Web Services using React and HTTP Observable.
- Built Node JS server in the backend to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls. Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest Framework for backend services and used Cassandra DB (NoSQL) for database services.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate for data access from Cassandra DB. Composed and executed Cassandra DB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Created data models to write queries using Cassandra Query Language (CQL) with the support of Cassandra Connector.
- Designed, configured, and deployed applications on Microsoft Azure utilizing Blobs, Azure VMs, Azure App Service, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services and ARM.
- Maintained and monitored applications onAzure VMs using AppDynamics.
- Troubleshooted the application using Kudu and other advance tools in Azure App Service.
- Involved in code reviews and performed manual testing, integration testing using Junit, Mockito and Power Mock.
- Used Log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms, JIRA for bug tracking and project management, Bitbucket for version control.
- Created and configured management reports and dashboards using Splunk.
- Used automated Ant scripts to fetch, build and deploy application to development environment.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Developed the J2EE application based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture). Used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Façade and developed modules using features of Java 1.7.
- Designed SOA integration using Apache CXF and enabled rapid service tier development. Create responsive web pages using Bootstrap, which can be displayed in different screen sizes.
- Implemented cross-browser compatibility of UI pages for internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE 8/9/10/11.
- Debugged the application using Chrome Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester, and other debugging tools.
- Created and injected Spring Services, Controllers, and DAOs to achieve dependency injection for wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance, Spring Boot MVC with Hibernate to develop beans from existing parent beans.
- Developed and implemented service layer using Spring Boot, AspectJ and persistence layer using Hibernate. Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, Ehcache, Query, Criteria, lazy loading and locking.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Web services using Apache Axis. Developed REST Web Services and clients to consume those Web Services as well as other enterprise-wide Web Services.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from the database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations. Also consumed Hibernate concepts like Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Second Level Cache.
- Modified the controllers and service classes to support the basics of Spring framework.
- Used Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process. Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s. Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments application.
- Created detailed JUnit test cases for every functionality before developing the functionality as part of Test-Driven Development model.
- Used WebSphere 7.0 application server for deploying the application and RAD to debug the code.
- Used Log4j utilities to generate runtime logs. SVN was used to manage and track the project code.
Environment: J2EE, Spring framework, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate, node.js, jQuery, JSON, JSF, Servlets, JDBC, AJAX, Web services, SOAP, HTML, XML, Java Beans, Apache CXF, Apache POI, WebSphere 7.0, REST, Agile Methodology, Design Patterns, SVN, JUnit, Jenkins.
- Involved in and implemented various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project considering various phases like Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance by following Waterfall methodology.
- Implemented exception handling using Struts exception handler and validator framework to validate client-side data.
- Separated each layer of the framework to reduce the development complexity by implementing Model View Controller (MVC) and ease the maintenance.
- Used core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Multi-threading, Collection APIs to implement multiple features and enhancements.
- Designed and built Java Interfaces for various function calls that turn Web services calls into EJB calls to legacy system.
- Modified the developed features to patch bug and to add new functionalities.
- Worked in multithreading environment, using various concepts such as Thread Synchronization, Thread Deadlock, and Inter Communications.
- Implemented business logic with latest features of JDK such as Annotations and Generics by coding Form classes, Action classes, Java Beans, Services layers, Business delegates.
- Worked on different standard Web protocols such as XML schemas (XSD), SOAP, and HTTP to create various Web services.
- Responsible for coding MYSQL statements and stored procedures for backend communication using JDBC.
- Log4j framework was used for logging debug info and error data. Used Bitbucket for version control.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used Maven to create application build files and deployed it on WebSphere Application Server.