- 3 years of experience in software industry with extensive experience in developing and deploying large scale applications using Core Java, J2EE technologies.
- Experience of development using software development methodologies as Agile, Waterfall development and Test - Driven Development (TDD) environments.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Transaction and Spring AOP.
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Data Base Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Excellent in developing REST and SOAP based webservices using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-B, Apache Axis, Apache CXF and Jersey Frameworks
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Synchronization, String handling, Serialization & De-serialization, Generics, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Experienced in securing the applications using Spring Security with different authentication/ authorization techniques includes Basic Authentication, OAuth 2.0 and LDAP.
- Experienced in using IDEs such as Eclipse, My Eclipse, IntelliJ, and Net Beans.
- Proven experience with Application Servers like IBM Web Sphere, Oracle/BEA Web Logic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Experience in performing Unit testing, Integration Testing and generation of test cases using JUnit.
- Well Versed with Build Tool Maven, Version Control Tool GIT, GITHUB and project management tool Jira.
- Ability to assimilate new technologies very quickly and apply that knowledge to the fast growing and ever-changing markets of Information Technology.
Programming language: Java SE 11/9/8/7, XML, PL/SQL
Tools: & Framework: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Boot 2.x, JPA, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Spring MVC, Spring batch, Spring security, JDBC, Spring Data JPA, Microservices, JSP, JSF
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL.
Application Servers: WebSphere, JBOSS, WebLogic and HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, NoSQL.
Cloud Technologies: AWS
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
IDE: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IntelliJ, Visual Studio
Methodologies: Agile, Test Driven Development
Operating System: Windows, iOS, Android
Confidential, Green Bay, WI
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology and followed Scrum sessions.
- Used Java 11 new utility Methods in string class like isBlank(), lines(), trip(), stripLeading(), stripTrailing(), and repeat(int).
- Involved in developing Application Components with Spring, Spring Boot, and Spring Data.
- Created Restful web service by using JAX - RS and implemented authentication by using OAuth2 Security Framework.
- Implemented OAUTH 2 (Rest service authentication) in our application in order to communicate securely with other protected resources by exchanging access tokens for authentication instead of using user name and passwords.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations of data from oracle database by writing SQL queries.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery
- Wrote build and deployed scripts using Maven and Maven scripts and involved in performance analysis of the application and fixed problems/suggest solutions.
- Used Jenkins as a Continuous integration tool for configuring and triggering the automation test suite executions
- Built the Application using Maven and deployed it on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Enabled Swagger for the application for better documentation purpose.
- Automated CI/CD with Jenkins, build-pipeline-plugin, Maven, GIT Set up Jenkins s master/slave to distribute builds on salve nodes.
- Used JIRA tool for project management used in the application to tack bugs, issues and project management functions.
Environment: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring Data, Spring Security, Restful Webservices, AWS, EC2, S3, JAX-RS, OAuth 2, Oracle, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Jira, GITHUB, Jenkins, Visual Studio IDE, Junit, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Followed Agile Methodology by participating in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Integrated Java 8 concepts like Collections, Lambda and Exception Handling to implement different functionalities.
- Used spring framework features like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Transaction and Spring Batch.
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules and extensively used Spring AOP and Dependency injection during various modules of project.
- Implemented Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Worked on AWS to create EC2 instance, RDS Instance, S3 buckets.
- Worked on Core Java concepts such as OOPs Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Created Restful web service by using JAX-RS and implemented authentication by using OAuth2 Security Framework.
- Manipulated data using CRUD operations of Oracle database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service. Used Oracle for persist the data getting from legacy system.
- Responsible in testing the classes and methods using Junit test case for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Implemented database connectivity using Spring JDBC framework to work upon different modules.
- Used JUnit as a testing framework in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Effectively worked with Jenkins Integration Server is used to perform Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, project management.
Environment: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, AWS, JAX-RS, XML, Oracle, Maven, Apache Tomcat Server, Log4j, Jenkins, Eclipse IDE, Junit, GIT, Agile, Windows.