- Overall, 7 years of experience in capturing Business Process Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation for various client server - based applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in optimizing the Angular2/5 application performance
- Expertise in UI Design and Development using HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS), Bootstrap and AJAX that follows W3C Web standards and successfully managing all facts of application development.
- Developed Single page application with using AngularJS with MVC Framework.
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation. Developed various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Expertise in the implementation of concepts of JSP, Servlets, JSF, Struts, Hibernate, JDBC, XML.
- Non-blocking way for single thread applications using NODE.JS.
- Expertise in implementing various design patterns like Model View Controller, Decorator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Front Controller and DAO.
- Experienced in Various Angular4/6, Backbone JS, Knockout JS, and Ext JS for rapid front-end app development and to achieve MVVM/MVC design flow.
- Proficient in creating custom pipes in multiple components to modify interpolated values in templates in developing Angular4 application along with declarative templates, dependency injection, observables and end to end testing.
- Well experience in Design and Development of database systems using RDBMS concepts including Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Postgre SQL, MySQL and experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, prepared statements and triggers.
- Extensive experience on the Continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- ImplementedSpringMVCframework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed JavaServleton server side for handling requests and responses from the Web pages.
- Solid experience with various web MVC monolithic frameworks such as JSF, Spring MVC and Struts.
- Developed a micro service using Spring Boot which included Aspect Oriented Programming and deployed the application in distributed systems using Spring Cloud.
- Experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Experience with various Services of AWS: EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, Route53, and S3.
- Included Apache Kafka in Spring Boot application for integration and Data Processing Pipeline for persistent messaging, worked with Apache Kafka with Spring Integration which provides inbound adapters for working with low level and high-level Apache Kafka API.
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, .Net
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XML, JAXP, JAXB, JPA, JMS, Spring3.x/4.x/5.x, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud, Dump Analysis.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11i, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MYSQL, MongoDB, Raven DB, Cassandra
Application/Web Servers: Oracle Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish, Apache Tomcat
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ, Apache Kafka
Web service frameworks: JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Axis, Jersey
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD, Waterfall
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Bit bucket, TFS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC, MS-DOS
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Full Stack Developer
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2/5.
- Using Angular 2.0, we created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.)
- Used spring framework and J2EE components, Utilized Spring Boot, IOC and DAO modules. Developed controller classes, backend process, complex services and database interaction.
- Used Spring Boot to create stand-alone spring applications.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot and implementation of Business Services using the Core java and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot framework to write Presentation Layer, Business Layers and Controller servlets.
- Implemented Spring Boot Actuator to monitor application performance.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Developed Java classes for implementing asynchronous processing using JSM.
- Implemented Spring Batch and ESP Task & Job Scheduler to automate importing data from CSV files sent from client into database.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- Used Spring Cloud Config which provides server and client-side support for externalized configuration in a distributed system.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments with NodeJS.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) which provides reliable and asynchronous form of communication and have good knowledge in RabbitMQ.
- Implemented OAuth2 and SAML authentication protocol for enterprise web API security model.
- Called Rest web services through Angular JS Services to get JSON object and modified the response object to display in UI.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS (Cloud Services) infrastructure using AWS Stack especially worked with database setup and maintenance on AWS EC2.
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by invoking multiple SOAP based Web Services and generating client usingJAX-WS. Used SOAPUI to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and drive issue escalation with AWS Service teams
- Used Rest templates in the Spring Services to call the rest web services.
- Used Hibernate, object relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate using configurations and implemented DAO layer to save entities into data base.
- Used a Microservice architecture with spring-boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and RabbitMQ.
- Expertise in using built tools like Maven, ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as jar & war from source code.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views.
- Worked on NoSQL data base MongoDB& Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert & Delete.
- Experience in Configuring, deploy and manage applications in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Designed and reviewed the test scenarios and scripts for given functional requirements and automated test cases in Selenium.
- Implemented continuous integration using Docker.
- Experience in using Atlassian tools like JIRA, Bit bucket, Bamboo, Confluence & Source Tree.
- Application is deployed on AWS EC2 instance. Used Auto scaling for high availability.
- Images/data is stored on Amazon S3 buckets and rendered using lambda functions.
- Used AWS Cloud Search service for simple, manageable, quick and optimized search
- Used Postman for testing responses of Restful web service. Has extensive knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting, FTP, SFTP.
Environment: Angular 2.0, Spring Boot, Micro Services, JSM, Node JS, OAuth 2.0, RabbitMQ, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PCF, Spring Services, Hibernate, POJO, Maven, ANT, PL/SQL, MongoDB, Mongoose, Selenium, Docker, Log4j, Jenkins, Bamboo, SSL/TLS.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services.
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS typically used various predefined redux libraries.
- Used AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Web pack module bundler and Babel java script compiler are used accompanying React JS.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create aCRUD operations backend for our React-fronted application.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Developed dashboard based on Ajax calls with Business Customers Count, Flags, Real-time graphs for Analytical Reporting using Node JS.
- Used Express JS which is fast, assertive, essential and moderate web framework of Node.js that helps manage a sever and routes.
- Integrated Node.js with Express.js and communicated with database for CRUD operations on the data repository.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems forhorizontal scalabilityas datavolumesincrease through Automatic Shading.
- Developing internal Web Application inGroovy/Grails with Mongo DB as a data store. Using the IntelliJ Idea 15.0.4 IDE with the latest Grails 3.1.1 SDK, Java 8.
- Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, and business logic and log analytics.
- EngineeredSplunkto build, configure and maintain heterogeneous environments and in-depth knowledge of log analysis generated by various systems including security products and worked on setup of various dashboards, reports and alerts inSplunk.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- DevelopedKafkaconsumers to consume data fromKafkatopicsand integratedKafkasource to read the payment confirmation messages.
- Responsible for Configuring Kafka Consumer and Producer metrics to visualize the Kafka System performance and monitoring.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to be run on dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Designed the user interface screen and its functionality as per user requirements and developed RESTful Web services on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Responsible for Agile Framework implementation and practices.
- Have good working background with J2EE Frameworks like Servlets, JSP
- Worked with BackboneJS as use interface which offers MVC framework and abstracts data into models and bind objects with custom events and written dynamic logic in model.
- Created responsive UI modules using BackboneJS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS
- The Backbone Router and Backbone sync components can help handle navigation throughout an application and syncing data back to a server
- Used BackboneJS Router for routing client applications and defining URL representation of the applications object.
- Used Jasmine behavior-driven development (BDD) testing framework and library Sinon for testing of BackboneJS, which included specs representing single example of behavior.
- Developed Thread Safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
- Created and injected spring services, controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection.
- Heavily used Spring Inheritance, Auto-wiring, Core Container, Security, AOP, ORM modules as part of migration from EJB to spring, Spring Quartz for scheduling tasks to generate reports and emails to clients.
- Used SOAP UI, Postman, Rest Client, and Spring Mock MVC for testing the Web Services.
- Developed changes on Adobe-Flex front-end with changes in business logics on legacy application.
- Implemented REST based Web Services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services.
- Used jQuery to create drop downs, progress, menu bar and other drag and drop components.
- Experience in Building Web Service Contracts in SOA Service Manager, Orchestration, performance tuning.
- Developed quality code adhering to Scala coding Standards and best practices. Implemented Authentication & Authorization with spring security.
- Used Magento Connector - Connecting to Magento API with java using SOAP.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-JBoss Drools4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome using JIRA.
- Used GIT as version management, developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
Confidential, Erie, PA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed application based on SOA by integrating the Spring MVC application managed beans with JSF-Prime Faces view for building the application.
- Build web application using JSF Prime Faces by assembling reusable UI components in a page and wiring the client generated events to server-side event handlers.
- Developed reusable components using JSF Prime Faces through XML file view templates.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user.
- Injected the JSF Managed beans using Spring-managed beans by extending the Spring Bean Auto Wiring support to achieve the Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Bean Faces Resolver i.e., Spring Resolver to integrate the Spring MVC application with the JSF pages.
- Created RESTful based Web services and used SOAP UI to test for send and receive XML data and worked with JMS Queues for sending messages in point-to-point mode communication.
- Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Designed new queries in app to enhance MySQL database performance.
- Developedstoredprocedures, triggers inMySQLfor lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Used Spring JPA to perform CRUD Operations and persist the data to the database.
- Used XSL, XSLT pre-processors to transform, navigate and format XML documents.
- Implemented Spring Security for posing security constraints on JSF UI page views.
- Scheduled Spring Batch jobs to convert the payment files format to CSV files, used Quartz scheduler.
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration Testing in Selenium.
- Used SOA, UDDI lookups and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) using SOAP protocol.
Confidential, Greenwich CT
- Involved in Complete Software Development Lifecycle Experience (SDLC) from Business Analysis to Development, Testing, Deployment and Documentation.
- Implemented the online application by using Spring MVC, Core Java, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, Webservices, SOAP and WSDL.
- Developed business objects, database objects using OOP Design.
- Worked on Android chat application support for the users to contact the customer service if they have any queries.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and authorization extensively and Spring declarative transaction management for managing transactions
- Worked with spring modules like MVC, AOP and Dependency injection based on the business logic.
- Extensive usage of jQuery to make asynchronous Ajax calls.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration for persisting data to the database.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Multi-threading to overcome the errors in the process of transactions, to handle all the threads by the main thread process.
- Worked on Multithreaded environment to send response to user interface.
- Experience in creating stored procedures, PL/SQL Packages, Triggers and Functions.
- Developed PL/SQL blocks using collections like Nested Tables, and Associative arrays.