- 10+ years of experience on web based, client server, distributed and micro - service architecture applications with knowledge of the full life cycle development using agile and TDD methodologies.
- Developed several Restful Webservices using server side NodeJs, ExpressJs and became expert in NodeJs.
- Experienced in MERN stack development Mongo dB, Express, Node, and React.
- Expertise in React JS framework to develop the SPA
- Proficient in using React JS with libraries like Redux, Redux-Saga, Axios and React Router.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experienced in using Reacts JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise in React Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Experienced in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp and Browser modules of NodeJS.
- Strong experience in developing various pages for front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Experienced of responsive web design using Bootstrap framework and CSS3 media queries
- Working experience on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS
- Worked on spring boot, RestFul microservices, Spring MVC, Spring Core.
- Expert in Core Javaand implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Extensively used NoSQL Redis for cache loading to achieve high performance and became expert in it.
- Good Experience in using MongoDB, Elastic Search, MySQL, Oracle, PSQL databases.
- Worked on testing and deployment automation with Jenkins, AWS and Ansible.
- Strong experience with Version Control like Git and SVN.
- Good experience on AWS - S3, EC2, EBS, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Watch, Lambda, IAM, SNS, DynamoDB.
- Experience of instance deployment on cloud platforms Microsoft Azure, Google cloud, AWS.
- Good knowledge on Data Structures and Algorithms, Parallel Computing Algorithms, Distributed Systems.
Java Framework and Technologies: Javajdk 1.7, Javajdk 1.8,JavaEE version 6,JavaEE 7, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Web Services, Spring Core, MVC, Springboot
Build tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Architecture: REST, Microservices, Distributed, MVC
Webservices: REST, SOAP
RDBMS: MYSQL, Oracle
NOSQL: Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
Build Tools: Maven and Ant
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.x
ORM Tools: Hibernate, Sequelize
Testing & Logging Frameworks: Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Python Robot Framework, Junit, Log4j
Methodology: Agile, TDD, CICD
Design Patterns: Singleton, Observer, Factory, Builder, DAO
CICD: Jenkins, Jira, Ansible
Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google cloud
Senior FullStack Developer
- Interacting with Product manager and users to do requirement gathering. Do brainstorming on requirements, Confidential planning, create user stories etc.
- Worked on a green field project namely Market Needs Assessment end to end, including ETLs, Restful APIs using NodeJs, storing data on Postgres, developing front end using ReactJs and deploying on AWS Fargate as a Docker image.
- Developed UI using React hooks functional components, React-Redux, React-Router, Redux-Sagas, Material-UI components.
- Displayed thousands of commercial agriculture products via scrollbar on UI using react-window without compromising performance.
- Used React-Leaflet to show geographical map by pointing using the multi-polygon geometry json structure consisting of latitudes and longitudes.
- Created routing using React-Router to navigate across different pages of app. In each route, the app performs operations like create market needs, prioritize the needs and view the created needs.
- Extensively used Redux-Sagas to create async actions and perform API calls.
- Extracted data(like sales data, products Info etc.) from various sources via Rest api calls, transformed and loaded into Postgres database.
- Develoed RESTful API’s using NodeJs, ExpressJs that can be consumed by UI.
- Used Github and Git for version controlling.
- Created several reusable components like drop downs, filters etc.
- Overridden several Material-UI styles using classes provided by material-UI
- Used CSS flexbox for responsive layout.
- Used React-Redux for centralized state management. Created several reducers and composed them to single reducer.
- Written logs using log4Js library.
- Written unit test cases for UI using react-hooks testing-library, chai, redux-mock-store. Used Chai for api unit testing.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on two responsive web applications, namely BMT Mosaic and Field Sales with Desktop and Mobile device support using ReactJs and latest React Hooks.
- Fetch data from using Qlik Sense APIs from the backend and paint the UI.
- Used React Semantic UI components, written custom CSS styles to generate transitions, transformations, and user feedback effects on click/touch, did DOM manipulations.
- Extensively worked on React functional components using React Hooks.
- Created a reusable complex table component using React-Table library to perform various operations like filter, sort, cell selections, resizable columns etc.
- Worked on performance optimization using event bubbling to avoid thousands of on click event handlers on table cell selections.
- Implemented virtualized rows in table using react-window simulating presence of high volume of data and yet loading data only when user scrolls.
- Used Semantic UI Grid, created Modals, sliders with custom CSS Animations, drop downs, menu items etc.
- Used React-Router to make it Single Page Application.
- Exposed RestFul APIs using Node.Js to provide user preference information.
- Used GitLab and Git Desktop tools for version controlling.
- Attend requirement gathering meetings.
Senior Software Engineer(ReactJs Developer)
- Worked on payments, SWIFT gateways, handling paytype formats of various country standards. Paytypes like SCT, SDD, ISO etc using ReactJs, J2EE, Oracle.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Implemented functionalities like package purchase, summary visualisations, Order review pages etc
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, redux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations concepts.
- Used Web services (RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Used selectors for memoization and optimisation.
- Used Redux-Saga for making asynchronous API calls.
- Used multiple reducers for complex pages and composed them into single reducer using higher Order components.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitLab.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Performed the System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing the Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
- Worked on revamping RestFul webservices from Java to NodeJs.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules as RestFul webservices using NodeJs, ExpressJs
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props in React.js.
- Created custom filter in React.JS in the application.
- Used services to read data from remote server using React.JS
- Created React.js for reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented React.js Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used compilation tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM etc
Software Engineer(React and NodeJs Developer)
- Worked on distributed architecture with more than 100 microservices working on 30 million plus messages per hour.
- Actively involved in the development of nearly 15 microservices. With high performance and cloud support, reduced deployment cost, increased customer base and revenue by 20%.
- Designed and developed Restful Webservices that handles all e-wallet transactions using NodeJs, express.js
- Stores user’s wallet data in MySQL, used NoSQL Redis for caching by applying lazy loading technique and achieved high performance of 15000 requests per second.
- Designed and developed several RestFul webservices as microservices using server-side Node,js, express.js and Java.
- Generated queries using Kibana and coded queries using elastic search npm, NodeJs to fetch KPI data from NoSQL elastic search.
- Displayed KPIs on frontend as graphs using ReactJs and D3.js.
- Developed middleware RestFul APIs using NodeJs to act as proxy between frontend and backend.
- Developed reactive UI pages for campaign scheduling using ReactJs.
- Used Express.js to connect Node.js to Database MongoDB and wrote schema Developed Single Page Web Application with React.js, Redux, Express.js, Node.js, REST API, and MongoDB.
- Worked on React JS for developing UI using Sorting, Pagination.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Developed configuration npm module using NodeJs, wrote deployment scripts using Linux shellscripts and Ansible and used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CICD)
- Experience in handling CRUD operations in MONGODB.
- Used inbuilt Node.js debug tools, JSLint to debug code.
- Used log4js and morgan npm packages to write Logs and CDRs.
- Extensively used non-blocking or asynchronous programming in Node.js using bluebird Promises, async.js of libraries in Node.js and became proficient in it.
- Used hapi.js to develop robust APIs.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture Micro Services, SOA, OOPs, design patterns.
- Used Microservicesarchitecture, with JavaSpring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST.
- Developed Servlets and JSP are based on MVC pattern using spring framework.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring framework 2.0, Hibernate 3.0 in terms of JSPs and Servlets and developed Application using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Developed of RESTful APIs using Java and JSON
- Well used Core Javaand implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Developed Servlets and JSP are based on MVC pattern using spring framework.
- Experience in using IDE's like Eclipse and NetBeans, integration with Maven.
- Strong experience with Version Control like GitLab, Git, SVN.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with build utilities like Maven and ANT for building of jar, war files.
- Raising code review requests, doing code reviews on Crucible, code quality on SonarQube
- Used Apache Jmeter for performance benchmarking.
- Used Python based Robot framework and test automated backend modules.
- Experience in publishing and consuming Web Services (RESTful/SOAP) and for implementing webservices used JSON, XML, XSL.
- Created web services using SOAP, to allow application and services to connect them over the Internet.
- Used CICD tools like Jenkins, Jira, Sonar with ansible.
- Developed various test cases and performed unit testing using Junit.
- Worked on creating theDockercontainers andDocker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL store procedures and functions to process information used to generate reports.
- Experience usingKubernetesfor container orchestration that runs Docker containerized applications in a cluster of EC2 instances in Linux Environment.
- Extensively used core features like Props and State.
- Consumed JSON response RestFul APIs at the frontend.
- Worked with Package managers NPM, Bower and build tools Gulp.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML/ HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Worked in AngularJS on Filters, Validations, MVC, Controllers, Directives, Routing, States,
- Developed single page applications using Angular 4, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Confluence to write design documents
- Worked on developing applications using Java technologies including Core Java (Java 6 and Java 8), J2EE, Java Server Pages (JSP), Servlets, Java Script, JDBC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Involved in developing UI using JSP, HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Implemented different frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Boot
- Developed data persistence layer using Hibernate as Object Relational Mapping Tool for the backend data persistence
- Used HQL queries to retrieve the required data using Hibernate
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP, Restful Web Services
- Developed Restful Web Services using Spring Boot to migrate the existing application for changing the existing methods to use POST and GET functionalities
- Consumed SOAP web services exposed by the backend system and performed validations and check logic before sending these to the WEB UI
- Used multi-threading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Involved in fixing the defects raised.
- Good experience in writing test cases using Java testing frameworks like JUnit, Mockito for Unit testing
- Used SOAP requests to test the functionality of payments and transfers through SOAP UI to validate all the scenarios and make sure everything is working fine
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories
- Worked in a CI (Continuous Integration) /CD (Continuous Delivery) environment with Jenkins and Maven
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing
- Worked with RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle.
- Used application server technologies like WebSphere and Apache Tomcat
- During pre-project analysis, interacted with on-site team during requirements gathering. Based on these, action plans were drawn, and task were created and completed for an entire Confidential
- Involved in testing and responsible for writing Junits, JunitEEs for all scenarios and fixing bugs, troubleshooting based on User feedback
- Used MySQL database to load the application data and written PL/SQLprocedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- As part of production support and maintenance activities, worked on verifying quality checks and assuring efficient process during production
- Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts for automation.
- Received Star award for contribution and performance.