- 8+ years of industrial and functional experience in developing enterprise level applications with solid understanding of Java J2EE - Spring, Hibernate application framework and web technologies like Angular 6X/8X, React Js, Java script
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design,
- Development, Implementation and Testing of web based, enterprise business applications using the JAVA/J2EEtechnologies
- Expertise in UI Design and Development using HTML5, CSS3 (SASS, LESS), Bootstrap and AJAX that follows W3C Web standards and successfully managing all facets of application development
- Experience in deploying and maintaining Micro Services based applications as Rest API using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Worked on JAVA 8 features like Stream API, Time API, Functional Interfaces Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Collection API
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring IOC, AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security (Spring security, Site Minder)
- Have good knowledge on XML language like XSD, JAXB, JAXP, XSL/XSLT
- Experience in the handling message queues using JMS, Rabbit-MQ, Apache Kafka and Active-MQ
- Testing for Node JS is done using Mocha and Chai and for spring boot used Mockito, Junit, mock MVC to achieve the goals of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Extensively worked on Web API, WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different servers such as Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
- Building real-time dashboard applications for visualizing, analyzing and exploring data on Apache Web servers using Elastic Search and Splunk
- Experience in writing services to store and retrieve user data from NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Expertise to interact with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, JPA, IBatis, MyBatis, Java Persistence API (JPA), Hibernate's second level cache - Earache
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) Iaas (Infrastructure as a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 and Glacier for storing and long term back up of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions
- Integration of Docker Containers by using Kubernetes for maintaining high availability of application
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven to build the application. Used CI/CD tools to quickly deploy into different environments and configuring the Kubernetes cluster into for the automating the deploying process.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, Spring MVC, JPA, Hibernate
Data Bases / Frameworks: DB2, SQL Server 2008, MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Tools: / Version Control IntelliJ, Eclipse, VSCode, STS, Web Storm, PyCharm, SOAP UI, Tortoise SVN, Git
Build & Configuration Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
Testing Tools: Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor
Cloud Technologies& DevOps Tools: AWS, PCF, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Lambda, Kubernetes
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, MAC, MS-DOS
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
- Implemented requirements from agile management ideas by facilitating exercises through sprint planning and team standups.
- Developed Web based application using the Angular 8 which supports MVC functionality for a responsive web page.
- Created Maven and Gradle builds to build and deploy Spring Boot microservices to internal enterprise Docker registry.
- Developing Spring Framework-based Applications on Spring MVC and Spring Template and using Spring Boot for Auto Configuration.
- Development of front-end POC application using Angular 8 JS, Dependency injection, Rx and Http modules with Node.js server for future evolutions.
- Developed service layer application by using REST API, SPRING BOOT, and JAVA 1.8
- Created APIs on the server side to perform CRUD operations using Java 8.
- Configured the development environment using Spring Boot with Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security, and Spring Integration.
- Based on the requirements, developed various Custom DAOs and made database connect using ORM TopLink Mapping, In-line SQL or stored procedures.
- Installing and Configuring PostgreSQL from source or packages on Linux machines.
- Implementing backup and recovery (Logical and Online). Setup and maintenance of Postgres master- slave clusters utilizing streaming replication.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Maven for compilation and building application to JAR, WAR, EAR files deploying them into Tomcat, Mule Servers.
- Log4J implementation for the user events and Swagger API for the Specification and development of the Rest API.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Intensive testing strategies using SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Used AWS Beanstalk for deploying and scaling web applications and services developed with Java.
- Used Docker for Containerization and deploying the application to AWS instance leveraging the CI/CD automated deployment pipelines integrated to Jenkins.
- Integrated Apache Kafka to the application for a message broker for pub-sub mechanism.
- Integrated the Sonar lint (SonarQube) and Jacopo for code quality, Code coverage and to maintain the code standards.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Followed Agile/XP principles - Test-Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single unit of functionality.
- Used Cassandra DB for the database to load the application data and writing PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Interacting with the performance team to track the application performance using the Splunk.
Sr. Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Implemented Agile development practices according to the application requirements
- Involved in requirements gathering, Problem Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of the System
- Designed and developed Microservices oriented Architecture and created interactive webpages using HTML5, CSS3 - sass, TypeScript, Twitter Bootstrap
- With the concept of ReactJS Worked on usage metrics and end to end events tracing for analysis purpose
- Client-Side code was written in ReactJS, jQuery and server-Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments.
- Knowledge of using flux architecture inReactJSfor building client-side web application.
- Used React JS to createControllersto handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Extensively used Java 8 stream API to work for huge collections
- Developed functional interfaces, lambda expression of Java 8 to have better performance
- Implemented Dependency Injection using Spring IOC which makes application loosely coupled and for easier test performance
- Engaged DAO modules for communication between persistence system or Services
- Rest Services for Configuring Spring Boot with OpenID connect on top of OAuth 2.0
- Implemented Microservices for decomposing the application into different services to improve modularity
- Implemented Java Messaging Service like Apache Kafka for fast and secure sending of the messages
- Implementation of RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS and tested using Junit along with Mockito
- Involved Kubernetes for automated deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts.
- Implemented functionalities using Spring Boot with Thyme leaf and Hibernate ORM
- Architected the integration aspects of backend systems with Portals like SAP ECC 5.0/6.0 EhP4, SRM 7.0, xRPM 4.0, DMS, Solution manager 7.1.
- Used Spring Ribbon API for load balancing and instances health check.
- Worked on Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using spring framework and annotations.
- Developed independent Microservices using Spring Boot Rest Controller model and are deployed on UNIX boxes.
- Implementation of Java synchronous messaging services like message broker Rabbit MQ for delivering multiple messages
- Interacted with the data warehousing team regarding extracting the data and suggest the standard data format such that Dynatrace will identify most of the fields
- Developed ORM NoSQL database like MongoDB for storing JSON like documents which vary with the structure and used Mongoose connector ODM framework to connect with REST services
- Deployment of the application using CI/CD pipeline using the Pivotal resource Concourse only in development phase of the Application
Environment: HTML5, CSS3(sass), TypeScript, Twitter Bootstrap, ReactJs, Java8, Spring IOC, DAO, Spring Boot, Apache Kafka, Swagger, Archaius, RESTful, Jersey, Mockito, Kubernetes, Splunk, AWS, MongoDB, Mongoose connector, Oracle 12g., JUnit, Protractor, Concourse, Docker
Java/ J2EE Developer
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in analysis, design, implementation, and testing phases of SDLC through Agile methodology
- Design and developed the application using framework Angular 2 with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Developed application using Java 8 to implement its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Used multithreaded environment to run processes asynchronously using future calls to access the data.
- Wrote compact, clean code using object-oriented design approach and Java 8 features such as Lambda expressions, Method references, Functional interfaces, Stream API's and Default methods.
- Used Spring Boot with Microservices to create RESTful Web Services, set JSON data type between front-end and the middle-tier controller, and deployed it on AWS ECS using Docker container.
- Used Angular 2.0 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and Angular 2.0.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA. Spring Boot for creating REST Web Services.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using Hibernate.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) Microservices to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Used Hibernate, object /relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Implemented ORM persistence strategy to interact with database and integrated Spring Framework with the Hibernate.
- Allocated AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Implemented the various layers of the application using Spring Framework modules such as Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, and Hibernate, handled the security using Spring Security.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP, EhCache Framework and Spring Annotations.
- Worked on Angular concepts like building the Components, Data binding, created reusable services and used them in different component using Angular 2 Dependency Injection.
- Used Spring Security for Validation and authentication on the Client side, session fixation, click jacking, cross site request forgery
- Developed Single Based Web Application using SOA architecture
- Design and Development of business components using Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, dependency injection, transaction management through Spring framework.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each Microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Developed Spring Restful/Microservices and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Used Microservice architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Implemented NoSQL database Couch DB in query, mapping, combining, and filtering the data
- Employed fail safe and circuit breaker patterns for the first time in Client's email applications using Hystrix Dashboard in Spring Boot Micro Service Applications
- Worked on Swagger UI to interact with the API'S. Designed and documented APIs using Swagger
- Implemented Object-relation mapping using Hibernate framework to fetch the data from Oracle 11g.
- Proficient at development of web-based application using Apache Tomcat, JBOSS 7.0, Glassfish 4.0
- Used JUnit, Mockito for the unit and integration testing of various modules
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers as Jenkins.
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins
- Implemented Micro Services based cloud Architecture on AWS platform for deployment.
- Containerized Microservices by creating Docker images from Docker file collaborated with development support team to set up a continuous deployment environment using Docker.
- Proficient in writing AWS Cloud Formation template to create customized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB, Security groups, S3, IAM.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IoC, creation of Hibernate mapping files and generation of database schema
- Implemented MVC-Model 2 architecture using Struts, JSF and other J2EE design patterns for the application development
- Designed the Bluestone application by implementing JSF Framework using Rich Faces Library
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern
- Spring AOP is used for logging, auditing, transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns
- Implemented Spring Security for implementing the authentication, authorization, and access-control features
- Implementation of Spring JMS to post and consume the messages from the IBM MQ Server
- Worked on writing Perl scripts covering data feed handling, implementing business logic, communicating with web-services through Soap Lite module and WSDL
- Created views using components of JSF Prime Faces in XHTML files and configured JSF framework
- Involved in creating, modifying and updating database tables in DB2 using the tools like DB Visualizer
- Worked on Oracle 10g for applications containing Annotated EJB3.0 entities relating to JPA
- Implementation version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality
- Compiled and built the application using Maven scripts for deployment
- Implementation of core J2EE patterns like MVC, Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator and Singleton for the enterprise applications.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with JEE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Employed the Spring Framework features like Validator, Resource mapping, Session and model attributes using annotations and used URL mapping to handle the requests.
- Enforced a secure login and authenticating of users with Spring security.
- Consumed SOA Web Services for transferring data between different applications, experienced with SOAP/WSDL and Restful web services.
- Used Hibernate to connect to database and perform database operations.
- Deployed the applications in development, staging and production environments.
- Implemented Exception handling mechanism in the persistence layer designed and developed Presentation Layer using MVC framework, JSP, HTML 5, XML, XSLT, Angular JS, and CSS3.
- Implemented on AngularJS concepts scope/controllers/services views etc.
- Responsible for creating Angular JS views using HTML5 content and styling using CSS3.
- Extensively used jQuery, Node.js in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on Weblogic Application Server.
- Developed a few Restful Microservices using Spring Rest.
- Installed, tested and deployed monitoring solutions with Splunk services
- Managed source repository using SVN version controller.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features.
- Jenkins for monitoring continues integration and build configuration.
- Involved unit testing, interface testing, system testing and user acceptance testing of the workflow tool.
- Used log4j to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.